Hanbin-ah...

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first, I forgot where we were suppose to meet up at. So, in the end, Mi Hyeon actually persuaded me to buy her ice cream and we were walking around the entire street with our ice creams, finding for Team B altogether. It wasn't until a few minutes that my phone rang and I had my sister hold onto my waist before picking up my phone from my purse. 

"Yoboseyo?" I asked, into the phone. "Can I know who this is?" 

"Kim Mi Young, where on earth are you? We have been waiting for ten minutes already," the person replied, sounding purely annoyed, but not angry. But his voice is really easy to recognise.

"Bobby?" I asked, hearing a sound of agreement before continuing. "How did you get my phone number?" 

"Let's just say somethings happened when you were unconscious in our dorm..." He answered shyly. 

"Yah! You hacked through my phone right?" I yelled into the phone. My sister cringed at my voice. "Sorry," I muttered to her, patting her head to me. I turned back to my phone. "Where are you waiting for me again? I seem to forget and right now, I'm lost." 

"I knew you would say that!" He shouted into the phone. I held the phone a good distance away from me before picking it up again. "We're at the park. Come on now!" He said and hanged up.

"Come on, Mi Hyeon, let's go meet my other friends," I pulled her along with me towards the park. 

 

 

 

After a good five minutes, I reached the park but saw no one at all. I held onto my sister's hand tighter and looked left and right for the rest of Team B but it was dead quiet- before someone jumped in front of from on top. I screamed and fell onto the floor. Mi Hyeon was hiding behind me. 

"Boo!" That person shouted. "Did I scare you-" He stopped. I could hear muffles of crying behind my back. I turned around to find Mi Hyeon in tears already. 

"Yah!" I shouted at Junhoe who was looking really scared right now. I hit his head and turned back to my sister, hugging her tightly as I conforted her. "Mi Hyeon-ah, it's okay already.... That person didn't mean to scare you." It took about five minutes before she stopped crying and looked at Junhoe terrified.

"Erm... hello, little girl." he started, smiling awkwardly. 

"Mi Hyeon," I informed him.

"Hey, Mi Hyeon," he repeated. "I- I didn't mean to scare you off like that! I thought that your sister would be coming alone... So I decided to prank on her."

"Yah!" I hit his head again. "What did you say about me? Do you have a death wish or something?" 

'Yah!" My sister repeated after me, hitting his head. "You shouldn't jump off the tree like that! You could've hurt people with that big bum of yours!"

I gave a small laugh and he looked unbelievable by what my sister had said. He quickly pulled me up before pushing me to look behind the tree. Some of the boys were laying lazily on the grass and some sat on the bench, fanning themselves and finally, I saw Hanbin and Yunhyeong playing catch with a little girl- about my sister's age- giggling as she ran away.

The girl was heading in our direction. But unfortunately, she didn't see Mi Hyeon and hit her in the head. They both fell and Mi Hyeon started crying. "Mi Hyeon!" I shrieked, grabbing her to sit on my lap. "Are you okay?" I was massaging her head right now. I looked over at the girl who hit her and she was standing up right now, brushing off all the dirt that got on her knees with Hanbin's help. She looked so much like Hanbin that it only took me a second to recognised who the girl was, she was Hanbyul. 

Hanbyul quickly rushed to Mi Hyeon and patted her on the head. "Sorry.." She muttered to Mi Hyeon. "I- I didn't see you."

Immediately, Mi Hyeon stopped crying and looked at Hanbyul who was offering her hand. Mi Hyeon grabbed her hand and they ran off to play together. I looked at them, smiling as I tried to stand up. I didn't know that Hanbin was really close to me until I stood up and faced him. Our faces were just a few centimeter away from one another. I was about to take a step to the back when he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. 

It was really uncomfortable for me in that position but I managed to give Hanbin a smile, nonetheless. "Hello Hanbin," I greeted him, taking a small step to the back, providing me with some space again. I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter