A date is it!!!

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Peck a boo," I said as I covered his eyes from behind. I leaned forwards as I did that. "Did you wait too long?" I asked him. He turned around and face me, his hands on my hands now, bringing them down to cup his cheeks. 

"Nah..." He answered. "I just came five minutes ago." He removed one hand from my hand and poked my nose. "And here we have a person who is cold," He said as pulled his coat off him and put them over my shoulders. "That's better..." 

He stood up and held one of my hand in his. He pulled me along as he walked. "Mingyu, where are you going?" I asked him curious but continued to get pulled along. 

He looked behind at me, a smile crept up his face. "Somewhere," he said and continued to pulled me into nowhere.

 

 

"Why do you have to come here?" I whined, trying to make him change his mind quickly. We were standing in front of the pet shop. Dozens of kittens were playing with one another, the hamsters were laying lazily on the cage, the birds were chirping all around- and lastly, the dogs and puppies were staring at us eagerly. 

"Come on Mi Young..." he tried. "You have me right beside of you and you will have to go over them soon..." I looked at him, my eyes widen as I tried to shake my head furiously. "Mi- Mi Young, how about we go from the kittens' home?" He asked at last. I bit my lips as I thought. Before I could even move my legs, he held my wrist and pulled me along with him into the pet shop. 

 

 

 

"Here," he said, holding out a snowy looking kitten, its small paws reached towards me as it meow. I hesistated to pick it but eventually took it into my hands. Its soft fur brushed by my skin, giving me a sense of warmth. "You like it?" Mingyu asked, making me open my eyes which were closed as I the kitten. I gave him a small smile and handed the kitten back to him. 

"Kind of..." I mummered, turning away from him to look at the other kitten which were playing with one another. They meowed as I approached them. I knelt down to pick one of them up but a few then jumped on me, making me lose my balance and falling over. I giggled as a few settled in my arms while two kittens started to my cheeks. 

"Mi Young, time to put them away now!!! We still have a lot more pets to see," Mingyu said as he pulled my wrist, helping me to stand up. I pouted, insisting him to pause for a moment but he gave me a firmed look and pulled me away. I gave the kittens another wave. 

"Goodbye my friends!!!" I sang sadly as I walked further away from them. 

"Gosh..." Mingyu said under his breath. "I should really seperate you from Taehyung, he's been teaching you very weird things lately." I giggled at his sudden confession and ruffled his hair. 

"Where are we going next?" I asked him but he did not reply. I frowned as to wonder where he would take me next in the pet shop when suddenly, something jumped onto me and I fell.

 

 

 

"Ahhhhh!!!!" I screamed as I fell. I looked in front of me to find a fluffy little creature in front of me, its small tongue out of its mouth as it looked at me excitingly. It was a puppy. I shrieked as I tried to back away, hitting an empty wall on the way. "Ming- Mingyu! Help... help," I stammered. Mingyu quickly grabbed the puppy and pulled it into his arms. He pet the puppy on its head and quickly left it back into its own cage.

He looked at me with a smile as he quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "Is it that scary, Mi Young?" he asked, half-teasing and half-worried. I just nodded my head. 

"Can't- Can't we head out now?" I asked him, grabbing onto his arm. He sighed as he nodded his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter