"I just want to impress you."

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, do you have a moment to talk with me?" Someone asked, gripping onto my arm, forcing me to halt and turned to face him. 

"What do you-" I stopped as I looked up, into the eyes of Joshua. I took a deep breath before looking back at him. "Yes Joshua? Do you have anything to tell me?"

He looked around uneasily. I looked at my watch as I waited for him to answer me, my heart was thumping pretty quickly. It was 7a.m, there was still another thirty minutes before class start. I was heading to find Taehyung and Jimin out of anger because of the incident that happened yesterday. They had polluted that innocent little kid. 

I looked back at Joshua who was finally looking at me. "Erm.. Can we talk at a much quiet place?" He scanned around the corridors filled with students playing all around. We were standing in the middle of the entire corridor with people pushing past us. 

I gave him a small smile. "Sure," I said as he pulled me by the wrist across the corridor.

 

 

After some twist and turns, we reached the park. He pulled me towards the bench- the bench that Mingyu and I use to talk to one another, I halted- no, I froze. My entire body turned cold as I stared at the person sitting on the bench, it was Mingyu. 

"What?" Joshua asked, looking back at me and slowly trailed to where I was looking. "Oh," he said and looked at me with a smile. "He's not what I want to talk about..." He trailed off looking at Mingyu who stared back at us, his face hardened. Joshua turned to Mingyu with a smile. "Oh hey Mingyu!" He waved the hand that was not holding my wrist. Mingyu gave a small acknowlegement nod before hesistating to take his bag and hurried off. 

Joshua turned back to face me and sat down. He acted as if he did not see Mingyu and pulled my arm as he sat. "So..." I started and he looked at me blankily. "What did you want to talk to me about?" I was nervous, my heart was pounding in my head crazily. It was very- no- too rare for him to find me in the middle of schooling hours to talk to me.

"Oh.." He said, blinking a few times in my face before starting. "How should I say this to you, Mi Young?" He asked me quietly.

I bit my lips in confusion as I had exactly no idea what he was talking about. "You use your mouth to talk?" I answered- or more like suggested.He smiled at me and chuckled a little. 

"Oh.. Is it?" He asked back, staring at the skies. He then looked back at me. "Okay, I'll just go straight to the point, I hate playing like this..." He chuckled. "Do you, Kim Mi Young- perhaps, like me, Hong Ji Soo?" He stopped, looking at me for an answer. I looked at him with surprised. He used his full name which is very rare for him. 

"Are- are you jo-joking with me?" I tried to say, laughing jokingly. His smile dropped slowly and he looked at me. 

"What do you think?- If... If this- this is a joke," he looked at me, his eyes were sad. 

"I'm- I'm sorry..." I said out of the sudden, gripping onto his shoulders and bringing it into a hug. We stayed like that for a moment in silence before he spoke up.

"You did not answer my question, Mi Young. Do- do you like me?" He asked quietly. 

"What if I said yes? What would you do?" I asked back at him, not budging a bit. He pulled apart and fixed his hands on my shoulders. 

"What would I do?" He asked, staring into the skies. He looked back at me and quickly pulled in. Our lips grazed past one another. "I would do this then," he answered with a smile as he pulled apart for the second time. "Because I like you, Mi Young," he said. 

 

 

I began to walk down the corridor like normal but after a turn away from the entrance where I had entered from, I rushed quickly away to the toilets. I was about to make another turn that lead to the toilet when I accidentaly bumped into someone. I fell and the person fell too. Unfortunately, he was holding a lot of stuff and they had scattered all across the floor. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled as I quickly regained my balance and bent over to help the guy pick up the things from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter