Help

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mi Young!" Someone screamed into the toilet. I could hear the nearby cubicles slammed opened. Alas, his shadow was in front of my cubicle. "Mi Young?" He called, this time, his voice was softened. He knocked on the door once, then twice. 

My tears rolled down my cheeks quickly as I fumbled with the cubicle lock and the door finally opened. I looked down onto the floor and the tears then dripped down onto the floor. "Mi Young?" He whispered, now bending down towards me. He held my chin up to look at him and gently brushed the tears away with his thumb. "It's okay," he mummered and pulled me into a tight hug that lasted like forever. Without any warning, my tears rolled down even quicker onto his shoulders. "Cry," he said, patting the back of head. "Cry all you want. I'm not going to stop you."

 

 

"So..." He started again, patting the back of my head slowly. "What happens now?" 

I frowned, the tears that had spilled out of my eyes were sticky against my face. "I- I have no idea, Taehyung... Can't- can't you help me in this? I mean like... like- I don't know!" I burst out, the tears flowed down my cheeks again. 

"Mi Young!" Taehyung burst out and started hugging me tightly, patting my head. "Don't worry..." He mumbled into my hair. "How about you don't come to school tomorrow? Think about it for now... if you still want to go for Hanbin's last round for WIN. Now, let's get you back home! Your mom must be worrying about you now and please don't mind me but I'm going to your house to eat dinner. My parents are out for their anniversary dinner. So I'll be lonely," He told me, pulling a sad face.

I gave him a half-smile as I pushed his forehead with my finger. "Don't you have your other siblings?"

"They are in their friends' house so I will definitely be alone."

"Fine," I said shortly and gave him another smile before turning away to exit the roof. 

"And Mi Young?" I turned behind. "Your... your face is in a... mess," He said and I looked at the window that was beside of the roof's door. My reflection said it all, my face was definitely in a mess. "So I suggest you to wash your face first before we head out of school, you know," he commented and I tried to shoot him a death glare but only to have my face break away from the glare, and a big, gigantic smile to be replaced.

Oh god... What would I even do with that fellow over there that makes me feel so much better than before...

 

 

 

"Annyeong... eomma," I greeted my mother quietly as I entered the house and took my shoes off. As I quickly put them into the rack, I left my backpack onto the dining table and headed over to where my mother was, in the kitchen. "Eomma..." I began, my smile dropping down. 

"Yes honey?" She asked, her back onto me. 

"I think.. Eomma, I think that I'm sick. I don't think.. that I can go to school tomorrow..." I whispered to her, tears started to well into my eyes forno particular reasons. 

She quickly turned to face me. Her hands were all smeared with tomato sauce. She placed the back of her hand onto my forehead before patting my head with a small smile. "All...alright. It's okay, Mi Young. You don't have to go to school tomorrow. You have worked hard to earn a day at home." 

I nodded my head slowly and blushed. What was that all about? I asked myself and headed towards my bedroom. I laid onto my bed and closed my eyes, my hand resting above my eyes before I opened them again immediately. "Crap..." I whispered. Then it hit me. I quickly took my head to my forehead and touched it with the back of my hand. My forehead wasn't even hot. "Then... what- why did she let me rest?"

 

 

 

I took a quick bath and laid on my bed for a few hours before my mother called me down to eat dinner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter