Listening to your heart hurts

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up pretty late the next morning and unfortunately, it was a schooling day. I screamed as I quickly prepared myself in the last 5 minutes before I was suppose to head out to school. My sister was nowhere to be seen at the dining table waiting for me. I was about to turn to head to her room when I saw a note on the dining table at the corner of my eye. I walked towards the slightly crumpled paper and picked it up. It greeted me with scrawly written words. 

Unnie, oppa just left to school with me so you don't have to worry ~ Mi Hyion

I smiled at her small handwriting. She even wrote her name wrongly. Just as I was about to put the paper down, my phone rang and in came a notification. 

Hyuk 🐭: You should thank us for bringing Mi Hyeon to school! Gosh... you played too much yesterday! And don't worry, we're going to fetch Mi Hyeon back home okay?

I pouted as I read through the message. I quickly texted back in a hurry. 

MiYoung💕: If you could wake the hell out of her, then why didn't you wake me up? 😦

Jae Hyuk texted back almost immediately.

Hyuk 🐭: You were going to kick us in the balls if we were to enter into your room and I can sense that you're still in the house. Don't ask how, I just know 😏 

I looked up at the time and I jumped. There was still 15 more minutes before school started and it would take at least twenty minutes if I was still standing in the middle of the house, not doing anything. I quickly grabbed my shoes that were lying next to the door and fumbled with the door for it to open. I quickly exited the house and closed the door with my mouth as I tried to wear my shoes. I started running down the street as soon as I wore my shoes, hoping that I would not be late... again.

 

 

I got five more minute running in as I sat down on my seat next to Taehyung. Sweat was dripping down my forehead, passed my eyes, leaving a stinging feeling. The books that I had gotten from my locker was dumped onto my table as I slumped onto the chair, leaning against Taehyung. Taehyung, on the other hand, was talking to Jimin and got a fright as I lean on him. 

"Yah Mi Young!" He said, shocked. "You got me scared!" 

I grinned lazily as I lifted my head up to meet his eyes. There was something different with his features. I squeezed my eyes to get a better look at him and I realised, he dyed his hair. I reached my hand out to touch the bangs that were touching his eyes. "You.. you dyed your hair," I said, looking very curious at his new hairstyle. His entire head was dyed to a light brown with bright grass green highlight across the bangs. A smile crept up to my face. "I like it," I commented and ruffled them furiously, earning a shocked look from Taehyung.

"Are you forgetting me, Mi Young?" Someone from behind asked. I turned my head to find a bright oranged head Jimin. I jumped in shocked and bumped against Taehyung. I looked away for a second and looked back at him. Without knowing what to expect, I started laughing. "What?" Jimin asked, confused of my reaction.

I calmed down quickly before looking back at him, a huge smile plastered in my face. "It... It's nothing really. I just got a shock because you look surprisingly good in your new hair color and-"

"But not as good as how I look with my awesome green hair!" Taehyung interupted, earning a nudge from me and a disapproving look from Jimin. 

"Come here!" I said as I quickly ruffled his hair and took my seat beside of Taehyung. As I was adjusting in my seat, my eyes were caught with someone's else eyes- and brightly color hair. I turned to get a better look at who it was, and it was the one sitting beside of Jimin, Mingyu. We stared at one another for a second before I blinked my eyes and tore the contact between the two of us. It sort of gave me chills across my spine. 

"Hey," Taehyung nudged me, bringing me closer to him. "Where were you yesterday? You just suddenly disappeared in the morning and you came in with unshaken eyes just right before teacher came in to class." 

I froze at what he said. He continued to look at me, waiting for my answer but I was saved by the bells, as our history teacher came and class started. I have definitely no idea how I was going to tell him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter