Hing~

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't go straight back to home as I had netball training at 3:50pm. I looked at my watch to see the time being 3:30pm. I headed to the netball court which was on the courtyard of our school and grabbed all the equiments needed. I quickly grabbed my clothes from my P.E's locker and changed quickly. 

"Hey," I called Irene who was at the court shooting. She looked at me and greeted me with a smile. 

"Hey," she replied before shooting more goals. I approached her quietly and grabbed a ball to shoot. One, I positioned my legs towards the goal; Two, I bent my legs and positioned the ball in front of me; and three, I straighted my legs and pushed all my strength into the ball. The ball swept out of my hand and went directly into the goal. 

"Yes..." I whispered to myself as I turned to head away. I motioned a winning hand and smirked at myself. "After not having to play netball for so long, I still have my skills." I laughed quietly behind Irene.

"Mi Young?" Irene called me and I turned to her. She held a piece of paper in front of my face. "Hey, take this. Someone told me to give this to you." I examinated the paper for a while before talking it. 

"Thanks," I mummered as I tried to open the paper, but soon, our coach came and practice started. I frowned at myself before stuffing the paper back into my pocket without seeing it.

 

It was soon 5pm when I quickly head to the girls' bathroom when I was stopped by a group of boys. "Omo!" I shouted. "What are you guys doing here?" I was looking at the eager Team A and Team B. "Aren't you suppose to be in your building practicing?"

Almost all of them frowned at the same time. "Don't you want to see us more?" Seunghoon asked, pouting. I grinned at them and bumped into the nearest person shyly. I was suppose to act grateful that they were staying back for me but I had bumped into Jinwoo a little too hard and he went falling towards the floor. 

"Oh no!" I shrieked as I quickly bent down to help Jinwoo up, all of them were laughing and some were pratically rolling on the floor. "Yah!" I frowned at them and the laughter died down.

"Actually," Hanbin said out of nowhere. "We got a day off from our company. We wanted to ask you to hang out with us but you headed out of the door before we could even ask you. Donghyuk was the one who actually found you in this giantatic school."

"This school isn't as big as you know.." I started but I was attacked by protested looks.

"Excuse me???"

"I pratically got lost while trying to find the toilet!"

"I nearly went to the janitors' room when I was suppose to go to the hall!"

"I nearly went into a classroom full of girls!"

"I ran through a bush in the middle of nowhere!"- This, I stopped and looked at the person who said it.

Everyone stopped talking or protesting and started looking at the person who said the last sentence. "Koo Jun Hoe.." I started. "How.On.Earth.Would.You.Even.Run.Through.A.Bush.In.The.School?!"

He started to sweat, beads of sweat dripped down from his forehead. "Um..." He tried to say. "I- I..."

"You know that there isn't any bushes in the school right? Only at the school's park and the entrance to the-" I stopped aburptly. I turned to look at them with a confused look on my face. "You haven't been to the park because the school was too big for you so it meant that you were hiding in the bushes near the entrance right?? I knew it! I had a strange thought that someone was looking at me and look at what we have here.." I looked at them for a while before sighing and my head dropped to the ground. 

"I-I'll just go and change for now..." I said and started walking to the changing rooms. I stopped for a while and looked at the back of me. They were still there. "Don't tell me that you're going to be waiting for me huh?" They nodded and I just nodded in agreement. "Wait for me then.."

I could hear cheers and applause made by them.

 

 

We headed out of the school after I had changed. I had a quick bath in the toilet and I wore a purple top with spa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter