Let's not fall in love

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three days past by really slowly and when I meant slowly, it was way too slow. I found out that within the first half day in school, I didn't even feel like going to school or doing homework. I would just lay across the table, closing my eyes and not even bothering whatever the teacher was saying, just praying hard for the lesson to end quickly. I had decided to change my place with Jimin again but Mr Yoo, our homeroom teacher, gave me a death glance as he entered the classroom, motioning me to go back to my old table that was beside Taehyung. 

It was already the second day and I nearly died as I walked towards my place. I slumped down on the chair immediately and rested my head on the table, my eyes were closed. "Yah! Kim Mi Young!" Someone bawled and started poking my back. I decided to ignore it for a minute, hoping that it would stop but it didn't. Furiously, I straighted my back and snapped my head back to see Taehyung with his mouth opened, looking at me.

"Yah!" I raged and slapped his arm. "What do you want, Kim Taehyung?" 

He sighed as he melted into his chair. "Why is Mi Young-" he poked my shoulder. "Looking sad or fustrated or... or-"

I immediately placed my arm on his shoulder and slapped my palm on his lips when I was suppose to just put my index finger on his lips to keep him quiet. He looked surprised but I managed to give him a crooked smile. "Mi- Mi Young is not sad... or fustrated... okay Taehyung?" I reassured him with my crooked smile that was still plastered on my face. "Mi Young is just feeling tired."

He stared at me for a while and then stared at my palm that was still covering his mouth. He then proceeded to my palm. "Yah!" I screamed as I jerked my hand away from his mouth. "Why did you do that?"

"Then why is Mi Young feeling tired?" He asked, completely ignoring my question. I stared at him with my mouth opened slightly, wondering how I was going to answer him. But before my mouth managed to close and open them again to answer him, his two hands covered his mouth and his eyes widen. "Is- is Mi Young tired of Taehyung???"

I gritted my teeth and tsked at him. I flicked his forehead as I said, "Pabo." and leaned back down on the table, my face down. 

"Then why is Mi Young tired?" He tried to ask again, leaning down on his table, looking at me. I turned around to look at him, my head resting on my arms. He blinked a few times before bolting up with an "I know!" 

Before I even know what he was going to do, he held my wrist and pulled me up from the chair I was sitting. I looked at him with a confused look on my face. Unhesistately, he proceeded to pull me towards Mingyu who was innocently doing his homework.

"You!" He breathed, pointing his finger at Mingyu. Then he dragged me beside of him. "Did you make Mi Young sad? Or tired?" He eyed on Mingyu who stared back and forth on Taehyung and I. 

What is he doing? Mingyu mouthed at me.

I shook my head in confusion and stared back at Taehyung. 

"Taehyung," I started to say as I quietly nudged him and started to tug him by the arm. "It's no one's fault okay?" He turned to look at me, one of his eyebrow raised. "It's my own problem."

"Oh..." he said and started to become that Blank Tae that I had used to know. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He asked me.

"You were too busy trying to help me figure out who was making me feel 'tired' or 'sad' when I remembered that I did not tell to not mess with me," I gave him my 'reasonable' look. He stared at me for a while before starting to pull back to our place. I turned back to Mingyu who was looking pretty gumpy that Taehyung was pulling me and gave him a small smile before turning around hearing Taehyung said, "You are still going to tell why you are sad okay?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed as we made our way towards our table just in time for our first period teacher to come in and class started.

 

 

"So are you going to tell me?" Taehyung hovered over me with his arms crossed. I narrowed my eyes to get a better look at Taehyung as the sun was shielding my eyes. 

I pouted. "Why would you even take me to your favourite hangout just to confront me about why I was sad?" I asked him. "And if I'm not mistaken, this place-" I opened my arms as wide as I could. "Is the rooftop and this rooftop is where Jimin, you and your friends hang out. What if they happen to come here?"

"Firstly, of course I would confront you about why you're sad because you are my buddy!" He reached over and locked his arm around my neck neck, suffocating me. I tried to push him away from me but we ended up falling onto each other as he was still holding my neck and I was sitting on a crate that was found nearby so when I pushed him, he dragged me down too. 

"Yah!" I shrieked as I tried to push him away, our face were few inches apart. I tried to scrambled away from him as I was on top but his legs tackled me and I fell back down. My face landed on his hard chest. "Yah..." I repeated, this time, it was softer as my voice was muffled by his hard chest.

I could hear him chuckled and looked up to see him pulling himself off of me and I fell onto the hot, scorch floor of the rooftop. I groaned in pain as my skin made contact with the floor.

"Aigoo~" Taehyung giggled and pulled me up. I sat up straight on the floor and faced him, a pout was immediately on my face as I looked at him. "And secondly," he sang, looking at me mischeviously. "Why? Are you going to be embrassed if one of my friends find me and you sitting on the rooftop talking? Or is it that you like one of them?" He looked up into the sky, his index finger tapping on the tip of his mouth. "Who would it be?" He looked at me. "Namjoon?"

"Yah!" I screamed as I attempted to hit him on the arm but he managed to dogde the hit and my hand ended up hitting the floor. "Yah!" I screamed once more time as I quietly held my hand back to me to examinate the redness of it. 

"You're so going to die, Kim Taehyung," I grumbled and stood up. Pulling my sleeves up, I then started to chase him. "You are so going down Kim Taehyung!" I shouted as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter