Just one kiss

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The amusement park was great, we had a lot fun and Jae Hyuk had to joined us as Jae Myung found some 'friends' to play with. We played a range of rides from Spinning Teacups to roller coasters. We took turns staying with my sister as we knew that she was too young to joined us in our extreme rides until she spoke up.

"Unnie..." my sister stopped, tugging on my shirt. We just finished another extreme ride, the roller coaster. 

"Yes?" I asked her, bending down to her eye level. The boys waited patiently behind us. 

"Can- can we ride that one?" My sister asked, pointing towards a ride that was behind of me. I turned and looked behind to see the ride she wanted to ride: The Jurassic World's water ride. From what I had heard from my friends, it was not that scary unless you are afraid of heights and dinosaurs.

I looked at her worried. "Are you sure you want to ride that?" I asked her, holding her hands against my chest and she nodded slowly. I smiled and looked at the boys, standing up with my sister's left hand in my right one."You know what? Let's ride that!" I told them, pointing towards the ride that my sister wanted to ride.

 

 

Eventually, as we sat on the ride (Jae Myung and his two friends joined in making eight of us, enough to fit all into one boat), my sister started to shivered as the boat on the escalator closed in to the river. She was sitting in between of me and Mingyu. She closed her hands tightly with mine and I squeeze it lightly. "It's okay, Mi Hyeon. You have me on your right and Mingyu 'oppa' on your left. Your brothers are sitting on the opposide of you and Taehyung oppa is sitting beside of me. You're safe," I assured her and she cling her tiny left hand into Mingyu's. 

I turned to Taehyung who was on the next seats beside of me and gave him a silly smile. He just smiled in returned and reached over to smack my head lightly. I tried to reach out to him but my hand was too short. My sister started sherieking again. I turned to look at her direction and we were immediately dropped into the water. Something quickly wrapped around my waist. I looked to see my sister hugging me for security. I laughed at her and started hugging her. 

The first part was not that scary- just dinosaurs popping out and spraying water in our direction, I was pretty glad until- we headed into a dark tunnel. I immediately began to trembled. My hand was around my sister's back that I did not notice that it was next to Mingyu. My hands were quickly interwind with someone elses. I didn't care whose hand I was holding as I, myself, was too damn scared of the dark tunnel. 

"So are you scared?" Someone asked from my left. In the dark tunnel, streaks of light was shone against us one by one. One streak made it clear who said it. I just nodded my head. "It's okay, you can continue holding my hand until you have enough," he said carelessly. His hand was warm against my cold one. 

Then, it reached the peak of the whole water ride. We were suddenly stopped in the middle and we were lifted up. 

"Hey.." A voice on top of us said. "Up here!" We looked up and I screamed immediately, squeezing Mingyu's hand tighter and holding onto my sister. A T-Rex was on top of us. I knew that it was fake but I freaked out. Suddenly, something rose and light were streaming into the dark escalator that brought us near the T-Rex. I couldn't see it as I was immediately dragged behind. It was a slide and I was facing the back of it so water rushed behind me and splashed me everywhere but I kept on holding onto my sister and Mingyu's hand. I made a quick scream as I dropped. 

I released my hand from Mingyu and my sister soon after the whole slide thing was done. Then I took quick breath and looked at Taehyung who looked like he had showered. I tried to hold my breath but I could not so I ended up laughing at him. He looked at me unamused. But I just kept on laughing until the whole ride was over and I carried Mi Hyeon in my arms. Taehyung stopped me as we were heading

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter