School life Pt1

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry up!" I shouted at my three younger siblings as they were getting ready for school. I sighed in frustration... When are they going to learn how to wake up on time and on their own?? I thought to myself. This was their thirty-one time not getting ready. Our parents were at work and they had left early today.

"We're coming!" My brother, Jae Hyuk, said as he stuff a toast that was from the kitchen into his mouth. I rolled my eyes at him and pulled him towards me, tying his tie for him. He was half a head shorter than me. 

He grinned at me as he wore his shoes standing up. "Thank you noona!" he mumbled between the toast he was eating. Once I was done tying his tie, I pushed my index finger to his forehead and he stumbled, but not fall. 

"You're the oldest among two of them and you still can't wake up.." I said emotionless. "And you are turning 14 this year.." 

He avoid my gaze and turned his gaze towards my other brother. His eyes shimmered as he tried to change the subject towards my other brother. "Yah! Jae Myung! Hurry up! Noona is pissed," he shouted across the house. Jae Myung quickly came out of his room, carrying our little sister. 

"You can't blame me!" He protested. "Mi Hyeon didn't want to get out of her room!" 

I tsked and looked over at the entrance door, folding my arms. "If you guys don't mind, I'll be leaving now," I said flatly and voices were shouted across the house.

"I'm sorry noona! Please wait for me!"

"Noona! Don't leave me!"

"Unnie!" My sister started crying as she broke free from Jae Myung's arms and started hugging my knees. "Please don't leave me.." She squeaked between her tears. I bent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter