Pabo laugh

That thing called destiny

Oppa wasn't able to send me off because he still had schedules in Japan, at first i was sad when i knew that we wont be able to go back together but before i leave for the airport, before i ride the car he held my shoulders and looked at me straight in the eye, guess what i was feeling ! Electric charges from his touch, melting because of his stare and i was just stupidly blushing.
"im sorry i wont be able to go back with you yeobo"
What ? Yeobo ? Are there any cameras filming ? I searched while my cheeks are burning
"there are no cameras filming seungyeon ah"
can he read minds now ? Or was i too obvious ?
Yes ! Youre too obvious ! My inner self tells me
"before you go, i wanna tell you that im getting confused, really. I just wanna tell you that. Please be safe and dont forget to text me when you arrive ok ?"
his eyes, his eyes never left my eyes while he was telling me that. Confused ? Of what ? Cant he speak a complete sentence ? Im also getting confused too right now !
should i consider this sincere ? Oh ! I dont know anymore !
"Thanks oppa ! Please be safe too ! I'll see you soon right ?"
"Ofcourse ! If only the moment i arrive at the airport i could straightly goto you i would haha "
Please do, i said in my mind but then thinking i was selfish for wishing that
I went inside the car and headed for the airport.
(3 days after)
I decided to make a gift for oppa, i personally designed the bracelet and the guitar picks to give him. I hope he'll like it.
(Days after)
oppa texted me that he was already in South Korea, though he had to go to Jeju for filming his drama.
"Seungyeon ah!!! Yeobo ! I just landed but i had to go straight to Jeju for filming ! See you in two weeks. What are you up to ?"
Just his text made me smile. That yeobo never failed to ring in my ear .
"Youre very busy oppa, never forget to rest ok ? Ive been filming HITTG and everything is good, im currently petting nana and pposongie, theyve missed me you know haha "
"Waaaah lucky dogs ! Theyre not the only ones you know haha !"
His texts... Even in texts, you make my heart run wild oppa! What to do with my poor heart ?
Before i can send a reply he sent another message
"Seungyeon ah, have to go. See you soon yeobo ! Goodnight !"
I felt a sudden sadness to be honest.
"Oh okay oppa ! Take care ! See you soon too ! Yeobo."
I cant believe i just sent him that.
--

Tomorrow ill fly to seoul and ill be able to see my seungyeon ah (sigh)
I wonder if she missed me, she's getting busy with her drama as its nearing the end, as she told me. This past 2 weeks working, all i can think of was how to spend the rest of the day with her, the result i worked hard with the best quality i can give so i can finish work immediately
"Jonghyun ah~ good work today ! You almost finished your scenes in just one take ! Keep up the good work !" The director complimented me
Of course there were still NGs but still i do think i did a pretty good job ! Wow! How love can change you right ?
My flight tomorrow is early that i think i need to sleep early, i went to wash up and put my phone down in the sink, i went to grab my toothbrush when i accidentally nudged my phone
"Aish ! Pabo jonghyun ah!"
The screen was ruined but i can still use it. Aish !

(Morning)
When i arrived at the airport i saw the WGM staff coming to me, i was shocked because i wasnt informed that we were filming right in the morning. The staff came to me and gave me the microphone and i asked
"Why ?"
"Were just filming you coming back to korea for footage, go as you are"
I asked manager hyung for my luggage and i went straight to go ti the car, when i got out i saw the staff filming and i was kinda nervous when--
--
Oppa was coming, wow my heart is beating fast !
Hes getting closer
I stopped him in the middle, his shocked face is so cute!!! He took steps backwards obviously shocked and confused but his smile never left his face and so did mine.
"Welcome back husband"
Our laughter together was like music to my ears. I gave him the sign i personally made and the bouquet of flowers i bought for him. I heard his stupid laugh that i was earnestly waiting for.
We havent seen each other since i left Japan but we surely got closer through messaging but it is different when im with him. My heart flutters endlessly and i feel again the happy nervousness