The Ring.

That thing called destiny

He put a ring on the ice cream, i was dazed -- i was blank, i was speechless. I was smiling from ear to ear. As i saw the ring in my hands, i looked at him and he was smiling this cute shy smile and i cant help but feel touched and amazed and -- and--- something more. As i was about to grab the tissue to wipe the ring, he beat me to it and also grabbed the ring. He wiped it clean and as i looked at him, i thought of how he did it. Did PD nim ask him to do it ? Did they plan this ? Is this on his own? I cant help but feel my heart race as i look at him. He was wiping it. Then he looked at me. Then he grabbed my hand and i cant help but feel nervous and scared, oh my God i totally fell  for him, theres no turning back now.

"As i put this ring, you cant run away anymore." He said with his deep velvety voice that made the butterflies in my stomach flap their wings harder. Then i looked at him, as he slip on the green ring on my finger, it was just right for my finger. It took my breathe away, he too was amazed.

"When you met my family, it was your last chance to run away" he said, how will i run away oppa? I couldnt even if i tried. My heart is like shooting up in different ways. He kissed my hand.

"This is a proposal." I said in a low voice. He smiled.

"Yes, you'll marry me right?" I do, i do in every way possible. My tears at the edge, i cant cry.... This is a happy day~ if only this can be real. But i pushed that thought away, nothing can ruin this moment.

"Of course." I answered and we both let out a shy laugh. He said that he kept looking for the right timing, how he was shocked that i would do something like that for his birthday and how he wanted me to have the ring immediately. Then something in my mind was brewing, i have been thinking of it for a few days now but i cant bring myself to have courage. But what he has done now made me feel brave, uninsecure of what might happen.

"I have another gift for you." His eyes grew big, he might have thought the biggest impact was his right? Oh no oppa. "Close your eyes" then he smiled, he let out a cough and did this cute sounds but he still obeyed me and closed his eyes. I looked for my lipstick and he was cute as how he closed his eyes, then said wait and then took out a small bottle only to find out it was a breath freshener, this Mr. Lee is such a boy.

I dabbed on my lipstick and as i got closer to him he bursted a wait a minute and took deep breaths and had a spray again, i don't know if he is making me laugh or he is really nervous? Yet I'm the one doing it !

-------
JONGHYUN's POV
"You'll marry me right?" I was nervous asking her, for a moment i imagined if she said no, but then she cant since were in a show. But when she said yes, although i was expecting it, my heart hammered. I could've jumped up and down.

But now i can only sense her, shes doing something beside me and i think i know whats coming, she asked me to close my eyes and right there i knew it. Although i want it so bad, i am so nervous-- really really nervous, much more nervous than our debut stage or our first concert. Wow.

She's leaning in, i can smell her, i can feel her in my shoulders. I cant calm down !!! Wait !

"Wait-- haha" i blurted, i need to breathe. I took a deep breathe, still with my eyes closed, i grabbed my breath freshener again, hooooo calm down Lee Jonghyun.
"Do you want to borrow it?" The words came out my mouth before i can think. WHAT THE HECK? Why would i say that? She laughed, she laughed at me. You're a total idiot Lee Jonghyun ! Youre getting nervous over a kiss !!!! I took a deep breathe, then i felt her lean in. Her smell OH MY GOD, somebody help me. Something warm planted in my cheek and i was guessing that was her lips. Oh--- a kiss--- in the cheek--- okay. Sigh. I felt her distance
"Can i open my eyes now ?" I asked and she answered yes so i opened them, i looked at her. She was wiping her lips, why? Did she taste something in my cheek ? Then i noticed the tissue, it was red. I looked at my cheek in the rear view mirror. OH, a kiss mark. I felt giddy...

"Cute."  She said
"Im gonna let it like this, im gonna go out like this." I said.
"Like that?" She laughed, i guess she is nervous, her eyes are darting.
I took her hand, and held it. I remember a saying, that if your hand fits to each other, youre meant for one another. I have never felt uncomfortable holding her hand, in fact i always want to hold it-- if only i cant let go of her... We took a picture and went out to see the view.

"The scene is beautiful, i got birthday gifts, i even had a kiss. My heart is fluttering." I said as my arms are around her and hers around my waist, i always love how her height matches mine, how i can smell her scent because she is right under my nose, how her body fits into mine. Blush.

"Can i tell you something funny?" I said, noticing her cheek. She asked what, "you also have a miss mark, must have come from me." She smiled and i hugged her.

"From now on, we will live happily. I'll take care of you." I said, and i do mean ever word... Each letter and every word.
"Lets live happily." She said then a thought came to mind.
"You might turn to dust, if i take care of you too much. You might disappear." I don't want you to disappear.
"Then please make me disappear" i heard her say but in my head i had the urge to fave her an kiss her in the lips... So eager to kiss her in the lips, but then she has her pace. And i dont want to shock her so instead i kissed her forehead. Smack. Then she looked up, her eyes grew big and i kissed her again. Smack. Then hugged her.
"Wait, i'll just disappear." She broke away from me and laughed. But then she tripped. My heart jumped. But her squeal was so cute. This girl is really making me crazy.
I helped her up and we were both laughing and she said her knees felt weak, and we were still laughing when PD nim shouted that it was a wrap. I frowned. Right, this was just a show. I forgot. We both bowed to everyone and staff came to us, they were fixing Seungyeon's hair and my stylists also retouched mine but i said enough, its already a wrap theres no need. Then PD nim asked me if i would be fine going home i answered yes. Then they said to me that everyone will be going to the hotel nearby and that includes Seungyeon. Her manager will be driving her and the staff will be with the service bus, i'll be going home together with manager hyung and i felt somehow sad.

I told her that we'll talk, i cant keep my feelings to myself anymore, i am not that kind of person to begin with. I have decided. I walked to a certain person.

"I'll drive Seungyeon to the hotel, if you don't mind." I said to her manager, his eyes grew big but not only his. Everyone stopped on their tracks to look at me, as if i had a megaphone and everyone heard what i just said. But what melted my heart was how lost she looked and her cheeks blushing.

"Uhh--- ummm --- welll---" her manager stuttered and then Seungyeon looked at her manager both looking lost.

"Do you mind if i drive you to the hotel Seungyeon?" Her manager seemed lost so i just asked Seungyeon herself.

"Ummm-- isnt it hard for you? I-- i mean, you'll have to drive back and forth."

"Its not a problem, so can i drive you?" The staff was waiting for her answer. I guess they were thinking whether this should be recorded or not. Then PD nim tapped me from the back.

"Jonghyun ah, should we set the cameras again?" PD nim looked concerned and tired.

"Aniyo, i just wanted to drive Seungyeon. We wont be seeing each other for 2 weeks." Then PD nim somehow looked liked he blushed then i turned back to Seungyeon's manager.

"I'll be using my car, we'll go ahead." I said to her manager and bowed, i grabbed Seungyeon's hand and walked. She was bowing to the staff as i took her away, saying everyone worked hard.

Mg heart is beating fast. Unfiltered Jonghyun has shown, CEO Han and manager hyung will probably scold me after. But nevermind, im supposed to be enganged to her anyways, whats wrong woth driving her home ?