Effort

That thing called destiny

The concert tour in Japan was fun, but ofcourse as i am also a human, everytime we finish packing and eat our dinner, i can feel the exhaustion. Each time i feel tired i automatically channel my thought to her. Her beautiful face, her elegant aura, and her scent which gives me so much energy. Its strange for me too how each tine i hold her hand i just instinctly smell her hand. She is like my very own sunshine each morning that you wake up. And just the thought of her already makes me feel alright.

"Hyung ! Youre smiling again !"  Jungshin yelled and yonghwa hyung and minhyuk who is in front of us turned around and looked at me with curious eyes

" thats the third time this day you smiled without any reason ! Whats gotten into you ?" Jungshin laughed and he was obviously having fun teasing me i smacked his leg

"Theres got to be a reason why hyung is smiling like that jungshin ah ~~ haha and i think its back in korea right hyung ?" Minhyuk looked at me waiting for an answer with his eye smile.

Is it so obvious ? Do i really look like im thinkig of her?

"Nae dongsaeng is a pabo for love. I never thought you're like that jonghyun ah~" yonghwa hyung said.

"Nado." Minhyuk and jungshin said at the same time

(Sigh) "nado hyung, me too." And the three of them looked at each other. I felt so beaten but yet so proud. I have never thought i had something within me that i didnt know about.

--- 

"Jonghyun ah ! Your keychains arrived downstairs do you want me to grab it ?" Manager hyung said at the door

"Yes hyung, please" manager hyung closed the door and minutes later he handed me three new keychains that looked like the one that i just lost.

When we arrived at japan, the fourth day we went to a convenience store and i saw at the cashier a lot of keychains that theyre selling and an idea popped in my head. I had help ofcourse. I hope she'll feel better and feel my effort. To be honest, i did this because of her and because of me. I just felt so guilty for losing the keychain she made, FOR THE FIRST TIME.

---

"Seungyeonie!!! Good job with today's filming !"

 PD nim conplimented me after he called it cut for today. I bowed and said thank you to everyone on the set and immediately went to the car, i have to go home and practice the recipe father taught me. 

"Ready?" Manager oppa asked me when i got in the cat

"Yes oppa, but lets stop at the grocery first"

Manager oppa looked at me but didnt question why.

When i was done shopping for ingredients and was unpacking it on the counter my phone buzzed and i immediately ran to it. Wait, did i just run ?

Oh its a message from jonghyun oppa! And i felt so happy instantly, like ive been waiting for it the whole day. Did i? Did i wait for his text the whole day ?

"Seungyeonnie! What are you doing ? Are you filming ? We just got back from the concert ^^"

" oppa, i just got home from filming. Have you had dinner yet ?"

I know he cant live without eating. He loves his food. Maybe more than music, wait -- nope im sure he loves music more. Then my subconcious shouts at me 'yeah also more than you' and it tinged something in my chest but i chose to shove it away.

"Yeah, we stopped at a restaurant and ate before heading home. Did you eat ? Please have some fats when i get back haha ^^"

"Im preparing food right now. Do you want me to be fat?"

"YOURE PREPARING ?? I THOUGHT YOU DONT COOK? I SHOULD BE THERE TO TASTE MY WIFES FOOD ! DONT TOUCH WHATEVER YOURE PREPARING! THAT SHOULD BE MINE ! And no honey, i like just how you are, but i wish you could eat more :)"

(Blush) why am i blushing at his message ? Before i can reply therea another text.

"I was just joking, eat whatever youre eating and just prepare it for me again when we meet"

"Oppa, you know i dont cook right. Please dont divorce me when you get to taste what i prepared. Juseyo~"

" ahhh my wife being cute but im frustrated im not seeing it. I wont divorce you even if you feed me chicken feet. You already made me eat oysters, i didnt divorce you right ?"

"Thank you oppa :) its late you should rest, you should be tired you still have sched tomorrow right ?"

"Are you dismissing ne already? Im sad :("

"No oppa, as much as i want to talk to you till tomorrow morning but the stylist noonas will scold me if i get to work ugly and fuzzy"

"Yeobo, thats not even possible! Your pretty ALWAYS !"

"Thanks oppa, but i think thats just your thought :) i have to sleep and recharge :)"

"I wish i can recharge you as much as you do to me but im not there so i'll just sing you a song. I can call you right ?"

He'll call me ? I have to eat dinner and clean first !

"Oppa wait. I'll text you when im ready"

I hurriedly cleaned and ate a few of what i prepared, basically i just threw everything on the fridge and the sink then hurriedly texted oppa to call

10 seconds later he called and i waited 6 seconds to pick it up.

"Hi" his voice. His sweet caramel like voice ringing through my ears and i blushed.

"Hi"