Dream of me

That thing called destiny

She was so beautiful, especially with the sunlight shining down on her. I cannot forget her eyes, those brown eyes that my soul whenever our eyes met, those eyes that made me feel that she was the one i needed to marry, the eyes that made me fall in love at first sight. 

its been weeks and seungyeon ssi and i havent been able to meet but the WGM staff told me that shell be coming here in japan 2 days from now, i better go buy her presents tomorrow. I hope shell be happy to see me. Uwaaaaa my heart cant stop fluttering so much, its hard to sleep right now when i really need to rest. Just thinking about seungyeon ssi flying to come and see me makes me all happy and excited and WAAAAAAH, what is this feeling ??? This is not me. Where had the many Lee Jonghyun go huh?

I better take a rest or atleast try to have one, itll be busy tomorrow and i have to squeeze time to pick and buy presents for aeungyeon ssi, hmmm what can i give a pretty lady? A pretty woman? With pretty eyes? And pretty smile ? And -- and --

(soon Lee jonghyun fell asleep thinking of her pretty wife who is back in korea and just started to pack her bags for preparation for flying out to japan and meet her manly husband)

Oooh, what should i pack ? Uwaaaa just doing this makes me feel nervous and fluttery and uwaaaa. I should pack pretty clothes right ? He should see me in pretty and girly clothes right ? Is that what he likes ? Too bad i dont know what he prefers. BUT! He should see me as what i am right ? Uwaaa i cant think straight !!! Just pack what first comes into your mind seungyeon ah !!!! OH! Before i forget i should pack the materials for writing his name ! Oh but this is heavy haha, but no worries i hope i can make him feel touched (blush). Its getting late. I should finish packing and take a rest, i need all the strength i can to prepare mentally.

uwaaa im scared enough by flying my myself, and yet im feeling excited. I closed my eyes thinking what will happen the moment i land in japan ? Will i have to find him ? Oh no, i dont know how to speak japanese !!! Or maybe he'll be there waiting for me ? (Blush) him waiting for me, standing handsomely in the airport, with that brown eyes looking at me, the chiseled nose, the smiling lips, and the manly vibe he gives... How i wish -- i wish that -- he ---

(thinking how jonghyun will be at japan made seungyeon fell asleep sweetly And soundly, and with that both are dreaming of each other)