Burning's world

That thing called destiny

After playing on the beach, oppa and i walked around the neighborhood near his school, he was reminiscing his childhood memories and seeing his expression was making my heart beat fast. He was so happy and he was sighing again and again each time he remembers a happy memory. While walking around he has his arms around me and it made me feel warm against the strong winds. People would recognize him and he would say hello and introduce me as his wife, it made me so proud to be his wife. Someone from busan who started as a simple young man, now a world wide rockstar loved and idolized by millions of people.
We went to his school, played there and seeing the kids watching us play, i imagined a little Lee Jonghyun playing same as the kids, how cute that little Jonghyun would be.
We saw his homeroom teacher and went to the library to look for his class picture, found his past photos that did not have any difference from what he looks right now. He was just too adorable.
Suddenly a paper bag was in the table, i opened it and saw a white uniform. Obviously it was a judo uniform. My eyes grew big. I did tell him that i wanted to learn, i just wasnt expecting it to be right now.
Oppa told the staff that the gym was upstairs, so the staff arranged and headed upstairs. While everyone was arranging, the stylist unnies went to us and oppa told me that i can change at the room next to the library. I nodded and stylist unnie was carrying the uniform while i looked at oppa and he smiled at me
"I'll wait for you upstairs ok?" He said with an assurance. 
I changed and stylist unnie was helping me tie the uniform but i told her no, remembering that oppa helped yewon unnie with the uniform, i didnt try to fix so he would help me.
I went upstairs and there he was looking so handsome in his blue uniform and black belt. He smiled when he saw me and asked me what was wrong with my uniform. He tied my belt with a backhug and i can feel his breath on my neck that sent electricity everywhere.
He taught me seriously, i was a bit disappointed, i thought the class would be sweet but he taught me seriously, sometimes he would be playful and throw me, somehow it did felt fun. Later he taught me the presses and our face were inches apart, icouldnt look straight at him, especially that his uniform hangs low and i can see his chest.
I guess were getting comfortable with each other, our skinship is much more natural and i feel at home in his arms.
After the judo, we changed outfit and oppa asked me if i wanted to go somewhere before we go to his house, i said i dont have any idea where so we decided to just go straight to his house. While on the way oppa was holding my hand and will occassionally kiss it from time to time, but my heart is beating so fast that it is so hard for me to concentrate.
"Yeobo"
"Oh?"
"Ive been calling you three times, are you spacing out ?"
"Oh. Its just that im so nervous and my heart is beating fast that i cant hear anything besides my heartbeat"
Oppa smiled and let go of my hand so he can pat my head
"I told you, you dont need to worry, they already like you"
"But what if they change their mind once they see me. I dont even cook, your mom must be disappointed"
"Yeobo, you cooked seaweed soup for me and had bruises in your precious hands because of cooking, that enough is already worth a lot." Oppa kissed the burn i got from cooking. He kissed it three times and looked at me sweetly and i melted and made me relax a little.
He parked the car and we got the stuff we prepared and i felt my knees getting weak, we stopped first and breathed, readying my mind i didnt notice the step and tripped, luckily oppa was able to grab me by the arms.
Oppa punched in the passcode and when i heard the beep, everything in my mind was gone. We went inside and i felt a very cozy feeling.
"Omma, Appa" oppa called and there they are, his family. Right in front of me, shining just like how oppa shone. I guess no one can argue where oppa got his beautiful and extremely good genes. Everyone was saying welcome and how i look so pretty and calling me sister in law, i can feel oppa beside me and somehow im getting the feeling that he is nervous too. We went to the living room and there was a big table full of food, my mouth watered at what i saw. Oppa always had his hands on my back, as i needed support because my knees are shaking so much.
I gave them the seaweed soup and prayed a hundred times in my head wishing that it doesnt taste bad. The talking went on and on and on, oppa beat boxed, i showed aegyo, the sister in laws teasing us and i told them a lot about myself. As it went on, my nervousness slowly faded as they accepted me warmly. After eating, we went to oppas room and i felt shy, to be in his room somehow made my heart beat fast and my cheeks turn red.  Did he bring girls here ? Thinking if he did made me a bit bitter. His touches while we were in his room was like needles on my skin, every trail of his touch leaves a feeling of a needle in my skin.
I played the gayageum for oppa, to be honest, i havent played it for a long time. I couldnt even play the happy birthday successfully, but luckily i played my love successfully, i really practiced hard to be able to play it just for oppa, and seeing his smile after i played was rewarding enough.
I change back to my outfit and said goodbye to his parents, they asked me if i could sleep here, oppa also wanted it but the staff told them that they booked me a hotel. Oppa told his parents that he will be back, he just wanted to drive me around busan.
As we were preparing because the staff needed to eat dinner, oppa and i waited at a cafe near their building waiting for the staff to finish eating.
"Soooooo. How was my family?"
Oppa said holding his coffee
"They were very warm. Oppa, no wonder youre so handsome. Everyone was shining"
"Ahhhh what are you talking about haha"
"Oppa, when you were young, did you hang out with your sisters?"
"Uhm, were close but since they are girls, i dont really hang out with them when its girl time."
"They are really pretty."
"Thats why omma likes you"
"Huh? What are you talking about?"
"Because she gained another beautiful daughter."
We laughed and i sipped my latte. Oppa was staring at me focused on my lips and for a moment i was imagining his lips on mine. I blushed. He reached for my face and wiped a cream on my upper lips. He smiled and i was embarrassed.
"Oppa-- uhm. About this show. Is it real ? What youre doing ?" I looked at him and he seemed a bit shocked but with a calm face, he is staring at me. Waiting for me to finish talking. I waited for his answer. His eyes shifted from me to his drink and back at me again.
"I am" with those two words my heart went crazy and my stomach had butterflies, everything blurring out except for his face and voice. He was looking straight in my eyes. Waiting for me to answer.
Just before i was about to open my mouth someone tapped me from the back and both oppa and i looked at PD nim telling us that they were done.
Oppa stood up and held out his hand to me, i took it and stood up. Before we can turn our microphones on, oppa leaned to me and whispered, his voice low and y
"We'll talk later"