xoxo.

That thing called destiny

Oppa dragged me away from the staff and when we got to the car, he opened the door for me and i looked at him before i go in. His eyebrows raised, i have seen that look before... When we were in Japan, just before we wash up-- why am i feeling like i could blow up any moment ? 

"Get in." He said and my knees weakened. My body reacted to his voice, my body just went inside the car and he closed the door. What is this ? What is happening? He'll get in trouble. I don't want him to get into trouble. Then his door closed. I looked at him as he started the engine. He looked at me. Then at my side. He suddenly leaned in OH MY GOD. His face is just inches away from me, he isn't looking at me, he is grabbing my seatbelt. OH MY GOD. His scent oh my, calm down Seungyeon ah !! Calm down. Then he fixed my seat belt, i was dazed, i was frozen. But in the side of my eyes i saw him smirk as he started to drive. He is having fun huh? As he drove i noticed his driving, he is driving slower that he normally does, OH im already noticing how he drives, has he been driving me a lot ?

"You're driving slower than usual, are you tired ?" I said as i looked at him, he smiled.

"The opposite, I'm feeling excited." He smirked, his dimples is really killing me.

"Why?"

"Because theres no cameras." He answered then looked at me as he smiled. I obviously blushed, i felt my face blush. Damn. That was right - theres no cameras, as i realized my heart beat faster than before, if it was even possible. Something is flying in my stomach.. Is there an insect who flaps their wings faster than butterflies ?

"Oh right." I said and looked straight. Then a red light came and the car stopped. I cant look at him but i know he is looking at me, like he usually does when theres a camera. But he shouldn't be doing it because there are no cameras --- right ? Then i felt his hand tuck a hair in my ear, OH MY GOD theres electricity everywhere, i cringed -- he laughed.

"Why are you so nervous Seungyeon ah?" Ugh, im gonna explode real soon.

"Ha-- ha ha. Nothing oppa. Just-- umm nothing." Wow good job Seungyeon, and you call yourself an actress ? THAT WAS JUST OBVIOUSLY NERVOUS ! Sigh.

"Why cant you look at me ?" He asked and i didnt know what to say, thankfully the green light came and he drove again. I noticed he missed the turn to the hotel, i know because manager oppa pointed it to me before.

"Oppa, we just--"

"I know." He said and i looked at him. He was looking at the road.

"Whe--"

"Somewhere." He said before i finish.

"Are you going to cut me everytime i say something?" I looked at him and he flashed a smile, oh my

"Hahaha, no... Sorry" he is playful, kid Jonghyun is beside me, but i like it. Im feeling playful too. I leaned back on my seat, somehow relaxed and calm but still excited.

"Is this your version of running away?" I asked. He looked at me before he answer then grabbed my hand and recharged himself. No cameras. Oppa charging himself, with no cameras... Oh my.

"A little bit yes, were running away. From the cameras. He smiled and he sounded happy and proud.

"Oppa---" what is this ? You were real? Everything is real? Really? Oppa---

As a lot of thoughts is running in my head, he stopped the car and when i looked outside we were at the beach. There were a few lights where he parked the car but you can see the waves of the ocean and the stars and the moon. I was afraid to look at him but it was impossible as he started. He never let go of my hand since a while ago. But he kissed it, making me look at him and our eyes met.

"A while ago i got engaged to a beautiful lady." He started, oh my god i cant --- i just cant---HEART CALM DOWN ! HANG ON THERE !! THIS MAN IS MAKING YOU JUMP THE CLIFF BUT JUST HANG ON HEART ! "When i saw this lady for the first time i knew she was the one. And then when i saw how beautiful her eyes were i knew i was in trouble, then i got to know her better then i knew i was gonna die if i cant have her" he is making me cry, tears are building in my eyes.

"Oppa--"

"This beautiful lady drove me insane a lot of times, i thought she has no aegyo, but then when i left her for work she seemed to have graduated from the best school of aegyo. But then i noticed myself i too do aegyo for her often, which is very wrong because Lee Jonghyun doesn't do aegyo, but it seems this beautiful lady brought a brand new Lee Jonghyun, she even made me eat oysters that my father cant even make me." He let out a chuckle. He kept playing with my hand. He isnt even looking at me.

"Why are you being like this?" My voice a bit shaky, im trying to hold in my emotions.

"Just an hour ago, i was the happiest man in the world, the universe rather. But now, as i hold your hand, i am the most nervous and scared man." He said then looked at me. "Everything i have shown is real Seungyeon ah. I like you and i want you in my life... I havent been able to tell you this because i dont want us to get into trouble, but i cant keep it anymore, the moment my family approved you i thought i have to do something for you to stay in my life, for real... But then you surprised me with everything a while ago an i thought i cant let you go... Not just for the show, but for my life Seungyeon. I wont be able to take it if you ever go from my life." My tears broke free as i heard everything. I wasnt able to control myself, tears ran down my face and his free hand wiped my tears.

"O--oppa... Me too." Then he leaned in and kissed me. Our first kiss. His warm lips on mine, i can smell his scent, i can feel his breathe. Then he broke the kiss but our foreheads touching.

"I love you" He whispered, both of our eyes closed as our faces are close to each other with our foreheads touching. My heart calmed down, weird right ? It should drive me crazy, but when i heard him say it i felt calm and --- and HAPPY.... Just happy... Have you ever felt something like that ? That you are just happy? Like you are content and just happy? Am i crazy ?

"I love you too." Then i felt him smile and he leaned back and caressed my face, wiping the traces of tears. Then leaned in again to kiss me. This time i wrapped my arms on his neck as we kissed and it felt so much better. Then he broke the kiss and kissed my forehead as i close my eyes.

"Don't turn to ashes okay?" He said then tucked a hair in my ear, im feeling giddy again.

"I wont." Then he smiled and started the car.

"We have to go. Everyone will worry." He said and then we drove off. As he drives to the hotel, his hand is holding my hand and he would kiss it every 3 minutes and then we'll look at each other and smile. As i saw that we were nearing the hotel i somehow felt sad. And i think he noticed it.

"Dont pout. I'll miss you." He said, we wont see each other for two weeks, it was normal but now is different, now we have confirmed our feelings.

"I'll miss you too oppa."

"We'll call each other, just like before. But now i can tell you i love you in each call." He said and smiled. I smiled too. We arrived at the hotel and i opened the door and went out. We had to play safe, so i just waved goodbye as he drove away.

------
JONGHYUN's POV

"I'll miss you too oppa."

"We'll call each other, just like before. But now i can tell you i love you in each call." Then we both smiled and my heart is ecstatic, nothing saddens me more than not seeing her, but at least now she knows my feelings and i discovered that she feels the same. You are dead Lee Jonghyun, but then i can die happily.

I arrived home, noona and brother in law went to their home, while my second noona is at her room. Omma and Appa probably is already asleep. I went to my room and laid down the bed, i checked the time, 12:15 oh its my birthday. I checked my phone, a lot of texts came-- but one made me automatically smile.

"Have you arrived home yet? Happy birthday oppa! Sleep well ^^" Seungyeon texted just 1 minute ago.

"I just arrived. Where my i love you? And kisses ? You should send me those ^^" i replied to her. Then i stood up, took off my watch, my clothes leaving only my boxers and went to the bathroom to wash up. As i got back to my room, i saw her reply.

"We should sleep. I love you. xoxo. Is that right ?" Why would you ask me if what you send is right ? Aigoo my Seungyeonnie, so cute.

"Yeah we should. Sleep my love. I love you. Thanks for the happiest birthday :* dont reply, just close your eyes and dream of me. Good night, sweetest dream for you. :*** (this  is my version of kisses)" i hit send and sighed.

And dreamt of her.