Just being with you is pretty enough PART 1

That thing called destiny

The morning that we woke up beside each other, was a slap to my face, the moment i opened my eyes i realized that i slept the night with oppa beside me.i had to turn my head so he wont see me blushing but i bet that it was impossible not to see me blush, i can feel my whole face burning. he was just so hot yet so cute with his messy morning hair, how can anyone be that good looking in the morning huh?!?!?!?!

we went to the hotspring ang thank God i cant really remember anything because of the wind, he was just draping a towel over his upper body, JUST A TOWEL, how am i supposed to deal with that??? he was purely white --  that is all i can remember, him being white like a ---sigh -- like a vampire.

due to the strong wind that was blowing in the outer hot spring, we had to go inside, when we arrived, the steam was just HOT.. not really burning hot, but HOT, due to the hotness that i feel (besides from oppa :D) i had to remove the towel draping over me, i guess two can play the game right? but that really wasnt my intention though, i was just really feeling hot that all my thoughts are scattered on the water. i looked at him, he was just PERFECT, i mean....how can i be so lucky to have him as my partner in this show...i am so sure that he jumped out from a manga.

after the HOT experience, we decided to go back to our room and drink green tea and i decided to write his name with a brush, he is now grinding the ink that i will use and he looks so cute, kneeling and concentrating on the ink.

"oppa, youre wearing white"

"oh? it doesnt matter"

anyways, i cant let him get stained, i went to get a towel and wrapped him in it. he is obediently grinding the ink, i grabbed my brush and told him that it was fine.

i started to the lines but my hands were trembling bad, VERY BAD. he is looking at me while i am writing, i am so nervous. thankfully i finished writing his name, and luckily it was alright but truthfully, i can write better than what i did, if only he wasnt there to look at me. (blush)

i asked him to write beside mine, he held the brush and he was just cute, with his mouth slightly open, you can see he is concentring. 

an idea just popped into my head and held his hand to guide him, a smile formed on my lips just as i was reaching his hand but --

"should i practice?"

a cold water just splashed me in my mind...oppa~

---

i have to write her name with a brush!!! oh no!!! how should i do this??? my handwriting is so bad even with a pen, HOW AM I GONNA DO THIS WITH A BRUSH?!?!?!?! she gave me the brush and i got ready to write, she went to my side, tried to hold my hand...wait

"should i practice?"

i have to try my best at this, i want to impress her. i bet my members are gonna make fun of me when they see me concentrate on this !!!!

wait-- a sudden thought came to my mind when i finished writing, did i just reject her to hold my hand?!?!?!?!?! OHMAYGAHD

but she is smiling right now, she says im cute...havent really heard that a lot of times in my life, but her laugh sounds like chimes from a morning breeze. WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? LEE JONGHYUN WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU?!?!?!

"thats enough for the name, how about we write a motto? is there something you have though about?" she said smiling

"the thought that came across me the frst time i met you -- the wife is king"

i looked at her and she automatically became excited, her lips shoot up to her ears and her eyes glistened OH SO CUTE!!!! she grabbed my hand, i felt electricity running through me i cant help but smile too.

she gave me the brush, she held my hand and i was frozen, her being so close to me, with our hands together....UGH i didnt know what to do but smile. honestly, in my mind i was jumping in and out of the universe and there are fireworks all over and i just wanna scream but of course the only thing that i got to do was smile.

we finished writing our motto, she asked me for my hand. I WAS SHOCKED

"huh? hand?" i automatically gave her my hand, she was about to write something on my hand and i closed my eyes (cause she said so)

while she was writing, i was imagining a lot of words that she might write, i was hoping for one thing or maybe one of the many thoughts that crossed my mind, hahaha

i like you oppa

she was finished, i saw and 

"pabo :P (stupid :P)"

then she wrote again

"good job"

SHE WAS JUST SO CUTE. i still read stupid as i like you hahaha.