Photoshoot P2

That thing called destiny

Jonghyun's POV

when i saw seungyeon wearing the shortest dress i had ever seen her my head went blank and i was raging with anger. How can the staff make her wear something like that without even asking me.

"because your nobody to be asked about what she will wear" my inner self told me. But still someone should have told me. I was so shocked i didnt know what to do but to look away and my heart was beating crazy. When seungyeon rested her head on my chest i knew she was hearing my heart beat and it made me more embarrased.

the next shoot is about us about to kiss, the staff told me that its okay if our lips dont touch but it would be BETTER if it did. The photographer emphasized the latter. Seungyeon walked out from the dressing room and her black dress complimented her white skin, she looked simple yet so beautiful. She was slouching, obviously looking nervous and tired. I had to look energized sho she can feel it too, although i just slept for an hour and i can feel my eyes getting heavy, she was feeling worse. Tired, pressured and nervous was the things i could sense from her. She told me she was nervous, i tucked a hairstrand from her face and asked her why. I was looking affectionately at her that i guess was making her more feel nervous. We immediately started the shoot as it was night time already, her face was so close and i can feel her breathe, which she was holding back as i did the same thing. We both were holding our breathe. But after a few moments i got comfortable and didnt held back anymore, i did the work, i was the one inching closer and i can smell her scent, she isnt really fond of wearing any perfume but her scent, seungyeon's own scent was driving me crazy, she smelled so good that it makes me want to get closer to her and inhale her. 

The whole time our faces were so close to each other i was fighting the urge to kiss her lips, her lips that is just 2 centimeters away from mine ! I know that she isnt ready yet that is why i was gathering all my strength to hold back. She closed her eyes and i got to see her upclose , her beauty always astounds me, she always surprises me with her personality, making me into someone i didnt know i had in me.

she squealed and put her hand on my nape and it made me shiver down my spine. I looked at her and she closed her eyes. My self told me to kiss her already, i was thinking how lucky i was to meet her, how lucky to have her this close to me, and how luckier i would be if i kissed her lips. I was having a war in my head but i guess my body took control of its own. Before i knew what i was doing i put my hand on her head knowing that if i did that, her head would move closer to mine and it did, my heart and brain was both pumping and i guess i was crazy !!!! Our lips touched but because of guilt i moved away !!! She opened her eyes and we put distance. She was touching her lips totally shocked. I was screaming in my mind! How can i loose that one chance ! I protested that it didnt touch although i knew it did, i felt her soft lips touch my upper lips which i still feel her lips exactly where it touched. Im going crazy ! Really !

the photshoot ended and the WGM staff also called it. Seungyeon and i changed to our outfits and bowed to the staff, clapping. Took pictures with the stylists and photoshoot staff. A lot of photoshoot male staff pictured with seungyeon and i felt a terrible sense of possesiveness. I held it down, not wanting to seem rude cause i might work with then in the future. It just feels like i have a lot to worry about seungyeon being so friendly with everyone especially if its guys.

when seungyeon was done she went to me and i hugged her and looked at the guys that took picture with her, letting them get the signal. Seungyeon was surprised but i covered my intention by saying "good work"

"thank you oppa, if it werent for you i wouldnt have done a good job."

"thats why dont take pictures with other guys and just take it with me arasso ? So youll do good"

her eyes widen and smiled.

a WGM staff approached us and asked us what we plan to do on the next meeting and i answered

"seungyeon wants to go to the zoo so were going there" i looked at seungyeon and she was smiling cutely.

the staff told us we did a great job and bid goodbye and packed up the cameras. The photoshoot staff was also packing up the things. Seungyeon was looking at me

"why? Is something wrong ?" I asked seungyeon

"Be safe on your trip to japan oppa, and do a good job on your concert" she said with a sad look on her face and i didnt hold back to smile. I held her arms and made her look at me

" its you who needs to be safe, so many guys flocking over you and im not at your side to tell everyone that youre married."

she smiled

"oppa, will you keep wearing the bracelet i gave you?"

i smiled

"ofcourse, im so proud of it having 'seungyeons's husband' written on it"

she smiled.

"jonghyun ah." Manager hyung called and i turned around. Then looked at seungyeon looking at manager hyung

"jonghyun ah we have to go, your flight is in an hour." I only got to sigh

"oh your leaving tonight ? This late ?" Seungyeon asked with her eyes so big

"yeah, the members are already in japan."

"omo ottohke ? Oppa must be so tired. Im so sorry you had to take care of me today too!" She blamed herself

"no yeobo, dont think like that. If ever, you gave me strength today. Dont worry about me, i can do anything for you. And im supposed to take care of you, thats my priority." I smiled at her to make her feel at ease. I heard manager hyung clearing his throat and i felt irritated at him, i looked at him with laser eyes and nobody messes with my laser eyes.

"i'll wait for you in the car" manager hyung told me. He disappeared

"oppa, please rest when you get to japan okay? Im so sorry your so busy you dont have time to take a rest. You better go so you wont miss your flight." She said looking sincerely worried and i felt good knowing someone worries about me.

"okay." Was all i could say.

i hugged her again and inhaled her scent, giving me strength that i'll need. If only i can pack her in my luggage i would.

she bowed and i did too, waved goodbye to her as i walked away and walked regretfully to the parking lot where hyung was waiting for me.

i got in the car and hyung immediately drove to the airport.

i closed my eyes when suddenly

*ding*

"oppa, have safe flight and take a lot of rest! Sleep on your way and sleep when you get to japan, sleep whenever you can and eat a lot ! Thank you for today and take care oppa ! ^^" 

"Arasso yeobo, thank you ! :*" i repkied to her

with a smile on my face, i closed my eyes and drifted to sleep on my way to the airport.

---

my favorite jongyeon fanfic got completed today! It had a happy ending but still made me sad. Do you guys know the siberian fate ? Its a great jongyeon FF and if you guys havent read it i sincerely recommend it !

sorry for the misspelled words, my laptop is still broken but im slowly getting used updating theough phone! Jungyeon (seungyeon's sister) is about to debut in just a few days !!! Lets support her just like supporting seungyeon ! TWICE FIGHTING !!!