Apart

That thing called destiny

Just like seungyeon said, i slept on my way to japan. I basically crawled going to the hotel and straight to bed. The members were having late dinner when i arrived but i just went straight to my room and slept. The moment i opened the door i automatically smiled and threw my bag in the chair and slumped on the bed. Before i can sleep i got my phone and texted seungyeon.

"yeobo, i just arrived ^^ i know you're probably asleep by now. Im also going to sleep now. See you in 2 weeks :)" and i hit sent. Then closed my eyes and fell to dreamland in just 3 seconds.

--

*kriiiiiiiing kriiiiiiiiiiing -- kriiiiiiiiiiing kriiiiiiing*

i woke up at my alarm. We have to go to the arena to practice for the concert. I stood up half awake half out of earth. I went straight to the bathroom to freshen up. Got finished in just 10 minutes. Checked my phone for messages. NOTHING (sigh)

i went to the cafeteria to grab something to eat and i found jungshin alone at one table, i sat in front of him. He looked up to me and saw my mood.

"hyung, why so sad in the morning ?"  He said as he kept on chewing his breakfast.

"aniyaaa, nothing." 

"Doesnt seem like nothing. Oh ? Whats that on your hand ?" Jungshin pointing the bracelet.

"oh, seungyeonnie gave it to me yesterday, look ! It says seungyeons husband right here, she personally designed it." I think i got excited bragging i didnt know my mood got lighter.

"hyung, just 5 seconds ago you were so gloomy and now your like a fan girl. I think you need to eat."

"haha im going crazy right ?"

"majayo" 

we both ate and finished. Yonghwa and minhyuk overslept, not like them but guess they were tired too. They just ate on the way. I practiced diligently while feeling proud of wearing seungyeons bracelet but no one notices. We took a break and i checked my phone there was a text from seungyeon.

"oppa sorry for not answering you immediately, i got buried with the filming and my projects at school. I also had a photoshoot but i am not tired. How is it over there oppa ?" My mood just went up a thousand times than before and i replied to her

" you must be dizzy from all the work, we just finished rehearsing half of the concert. Were on break now. Honestly i wasnt feeling good this morning but now i am so happy !"

She immediately replied.

"good thing your in a good mood now, so you can play better at the concert. I hope i can watch. Maybe sometime right ?"

"ofcourse ! If you like i'll perform just for you !!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"oppa, seems like i have to go. I'll text you when im done ! Good luck with the concert !!!^^"

"ohhhh, okay. ^^"

i was slightly sad but it didnt matter i was way up high on the level of happiness. She didnt forget about me and she wont, she said she'll text when she is done. Although i love how the members are together and performing, seungyeon adds in the flavors to make me much happier. Being apart like this sometimes is good right ? So we miss each other and when we see each other again we feel more appreciative of each other.

im missing her already. Her scent which gives me strength. Her squeals of joy that rings in my ear. (Sigh) i got it so bad.

shaking my head with a smile on my face. Yonghwa hyung tapped me on the shoulder

"jonghyun ah, are you asleep??? Haha how can you be that obviously happy?? Is your marriage that so good ?"

"yes hyung!!! So good. Maybe much more better than yours haha"

"yah !!! This kid!! Lets get back to practice"

"yeeeh hyung"

i stood up and grabbed my guitar. Continued the practice and played much more energetic and happily this time. Everyone asked what i had for this morning and i said orange juice. Everyone just laughed and no questions asked.

---

JUNGSHIN's POV

hyung is so energetic after the break. I saw him smiling at his phone a while ago. Could it be sister in law ? Hahaha, hyung got it so bad.

"orange juice" hyung said when the staff asked what he had. I just shook my head and smiled. Who is this hyung ? How is he so energetic ??? He is usually focused so much when its right before the concert, that he doesnt usually notice anything since he is focused. I hipe i can meet sister in law soon, to see for myself how she affected uri hyung haha.