Trusted.

That thing called destiny

Seungyeon's appa left us for awhile and i was still shocked. My wife seems so happy in front of me she keeps on laughing and i cant help but to smile seeing her that happy. OH WHAT TO DO ?!?!? Beads of sweat are running down on my back. I really want to scold seungyeon the monent her appa left us but it dissipated seeing her.

moments later her appa came back and seated beside seungyeonnie. I removed my jacket and said my greetings. What i didnt expect was he was a cool guy, just like my father, although seungyeon's appa is more outgoing and cheerful just like seungyeonnie, my appa is more of a reserved and ahy type, i guess a bit like me ? Haha. Seungyeonnie's appa is so warm and friendly i didnt feel comfortable, except for when he asked us if we already kissed. He seems to like me and i think that is a good aign. In between the talking the staff told me that they'll change batteries for a moment. Seungyeon excused herself and went to the bathroom, i felt kinda nervous being left alone with father in law.

"appa, i'll just go to the washroom. Dont embarass oppa ok?" Seungyeon stood up and looked at me she touched my shoulder and i just nodded my head.

when seungyeon left her appa cleared his throat and i was on full alert. 

"Sooooo, jonghyun ah~"

"yes abunim."

"how is my seungyeonnie doing ?"

i was taken aback with his question i was anticipating a question like "do you really like her " or something like that

"eh? Uhhh. She is great abunim. Really."

"what do you mean by great ? I want to know your thoughts on my daughter. Be honest ok?" The question was serious but he was smiling warmly at me and i felt like i need a day to answer his questions because i have a lot to say about seungyeonnie

"honestly abunim, i really like her. Really really like her. She is so pretty and kind hearted and cute and she makes me laugh and smile and everything is just beautiful when im with her." I think i blushed when i said that and abunim was smiling and laughing

"jonghyun ah, i didnt expect you'll be so serious but thanks anyway. I think i can trust my daughter with you. Thank you" 

abunim held out his hand and i took and and we shook hands just in time that seungyeon entered the scene and she saw my face so red from what abunim said to me. She took her seat and looked at me with questioning eyes and i just smiled at her

"appa, what did you do to oppa ?" Seungyeon asked abunim

"nothing, we were just talking." His father shrugged

the filming continued and abunim was telling stories of seungyeon which i found amazing because it was like i was there, growing up with seungyeon. How i wish i met her earlier so i can know more about her, but i am just thankful that we got to meet each other. 

We finished eating and abunim said to take care of her daughter and i will make sure that i will do that with all my heart. Abunim held my hand as we walked out and i was nervously happy as we said goodbye, abunim hugged me and i can hear seungyeon gasp i bet shes also surprised like how i am surprised.

After separating seungyeon and i continued to roam around and i remembered that she was wearing heels

"Is your feet okay ?" I said worriedly, i know that heels hurt because i have two noonas

"oh its okay, this shoes are quite comfortable." She said reassuringly

"oh really ? Do you want me to carry you?"

"no haha oppa, theres no need."

we bought bread and ahe noticed my expression of being excited. We found a tram from a long time ago, we entered there and we talked about how we would meet in a bus or a subway if we werent celebrities and didnt know each other. I really thought seriously if i got in a bus with seungyeon and just seeing her for the first time, i really felt that i would immediately ask her out. Just seeing her eyes would be enough reason for me.

as we were talking, a staff came in and gave us a mission card, it came with pictures--pictures of people being intimately close and for a moment i had a hunch of what was going to happen. I heard seungyeon gasp as she chew her last bit of bread and saw the pictures i was holding and i read the mission. 

We are about to have a photoshoot later and we need to practice the scenes in the picture. Imagining my face so close to seungyeon gave me so much happiness and feeling all excited while seungyeon was just silently turning into a tomato.

i held her hand as she was obviously panicking, she told me she doeant have any experience doing a magazine photoshoot and she is obviously worried. I told her not to worry, i will help her. We stood up and we practiced the scene pushing her to the wall. My head processed the scene very slowly, everything went slow motion as i near her face and i saw her cheeks slowly turning pink which i found so cute that it made me never want to leave her face, but i guess it was a bit too much for her as she slighlty pushed me away. But i still did it again and again teasing her because her expression was just WAAAAAY TOO CUTE !

--

oppa's face was so close i can hardly breathe. Although im embarassed i liked how we were, being so close with each other and how his eyes are looking onto mine made me remember the time when we were on the train in japan where i was melting under his gaze. My worries about the photoshoot disappeared as oppa was having fun and he told me to trust him and so i did. 

the staff told us to go and we went to the parking lot and oppa drove, it was a bit cold as it was raining. Oppa as usual held my hand as he was driving. He kissed the back of my had and it sent electric currents to my stomach. How am i this lucky to have met Lee jonghyun ? REALLY! Doesnt he seem perfect ?

i showed him that i was using the keychain that we made in japan and that i put stickers of our names in my bag, i was so proud hoping that he can realize im still thinking about us even outside WGM. I put my initial stickera on his phone and i heard his stupid laugh.

After a fe moments i saw his car keys and wondered where the key chain was. I picked up the keys and looked at oppa. His eyes immediately averted mine and i knew he is hiding something.

--

seungyeon picked up my car keys and i knew i was in trouble !

-------------

i really really wanna thank you guys for your understanding ! I LOVE YOU GUYS !! Although im not really doing a good job in the moment you still wait for the updates ! My story is kinda boring right now because i have a lot of leasons to review but i really want this story to continue haha! Have you watched jonghyun's episode on cool kiz ? And seungyeon's CF?