Little Burning

That thing called destiny

Oppa told me to meet him at the station early in the morning so we'll get to busan with some time to see places before meeting his family. To be honest i was excited but i was really nervous. I had brought a lot for his family so i can show a positive attitude. I also brought my gayageum but i told manager oppa to bring it cause it was a surprise.

When we got to the station people were gathering at the entrance and i was sure it was him. He is like a gravity pulling people towards him, his good looks and build, those incredible dimples on a cold face. But ever since meeting him, i have never once encountered the cold Lee Jonghyun that people talk about. All i can see is the warm hearted, cheesy Lee Jonghyun and i felt special because they say that i was the one who brought it out of him.

I went near to him and he saw me, he smiled and my morning was greeted by dimples. He wore a green sweater but his arm muscles can be seen. Just as how we usually meet, he hugs me and those arms wrapped around me and i inhaled his scent. He smells of lavender and morning and shower.

"Good morning" he greeted when he broke the hug, the cameras are just getting ready to shoot.

"Oppa, advance happy birthday !"

"Oh ? Uh haha thanks" he said while tucking a strand of my stray hair in my ear. I love it when he does that, it tingles everywhere.

"Lets go" the staff announce and we go. We bought our tickets, we rode the train. He told me stories about his childhood, how he lived there, what he liked to do, what friends he has. It was like he was letting me enter his life not from my husband Lee Jonghyun but enter it in just the Lee Jonghyun. It felt like he was introducing the normal Lee Jonghyun, not the celebrity one and i felt great because he trusted me with his memories.

As we were going, he suddenly wanted to exchange seats, he told me he cant see me because of the backlight and so we did, then he gaped at me looking in my eyes he was studying it. He said it was amazing how it was not brown under the sunlight but it was yellow and i was also curious how. We talked a lot, he taught me how to speak in dialect, we fought about his co worker Jingoo, slept with my head resting on his shoulder and i wasnt actually asleep, i was smiling the whole time while his body goes up and down i felt his breathe, he was really asleep and he makes this purring sound which i found adorable. He is still beautiful even when asleep. The staff signaled to wake him up but i didnt want to, he is so busy these days he hardly gets any sleep. But the  staff said were reaching busan any moment that i had no other choice but to wake him up. Thinking ofbways to wake him up, i pretended to have kissed him, i slowly leaned on him taking in every detail of his face, he is such a beauty. I put my 2 fingers on gis lips as if i kissed him and he opened his eyes, staring blankly obviously not knowing what happened. His expressiin was so funny.

We arrived at busan, he sighed and took a breathe of his honetown, you can see how happy he is to have come home. Seeing hin so excited only made me nervous, what if his parents wont like me? 

"Lets go to the beach first" oppa broke my train if thought and his smile was infectious that i also unknowingly smiled.

We got to the car that the staff readied for us. Oppa took my hand and again, it sent shivers down to my stomach releasing the butterflies. 

"I never thought that if i go to seoul and comeback home to busan will be like this. I always thought i will always live in busan."

"Shall we live here?" I asked oppa

" wherever with you would be fine" oh my that dimple

Oppa used dialect as he was teaching me, i was still joking about jingoo and we were having so much fun. I saw the beach and it was so beautiful. Oppa said that this is the beach he always comes to whenever he is happy or sad. He told me stories of how he used to play around here with father in law or with his friends, each time he tells me a memory it felt like i was there at the moment, i can imagine a little jonghyun playing and running around.

We walked around the beach and the wind was so strong it felt like with a little more we will be flying off, oppa tightened his hug on me and it didnt feel bad, actually i wished for more wind so he can hug me more, to feel his heart beating on his chest and the well toned muscles on his arms that are wrapped around me, i never felt so secure.

In a certain place on the beach, you can reenact the titanic and we tried, he put his arms on my waist as i spread my arms. He told me to shout out things that i want to say to him.

"Husband ! Husband ! I love you !" 

Shouting it out felt a lot ighter, but was a bit embarrassed to look at him. I dont really know if i love him already, i just know that i like him.

There was silence after i shouted so i looked at him, a bit insecure and hurt with his reactiin.

" what your reply?" I asked him.

He hesitated for a moment but then took a breathe

" seungyeon ah ! Lets live well!"

Although that wasnt the reply i was waiting for, his felt a lot more sincere.

We walked on the beach, barefoot, oppa back hugging me and the wind was cool and the ocean was so beautiful. Oppa told me that he has never brought any girl to this place before, at first i doubted him but then his tone was low and happy and full of pride thats when i knew that he was sincere.

Just a few moments later, i will meet his family, i took a deep breathe and exhaled. Oppa noticed and asked what was wrong

"Just, oppa, i think everything is so beautiful right now. As in everything" saying the last line looking directly at his eyes. 

" why are you looking at me like that ?" He asked me while looking at me "do you want to fall in ?"

He held me tighter and was acting as if throwing me.

"I already fell for oppa" i answered him and he stopped on his tracks

"Say that again" looking at me expectant.

" i -- already -- fell--- for --- oppa !" I said it slowly concentrating on how his eyes will react, it sparklex and he sighed

"I thi k im going crazy" oppa said and we laughed it off

We walked around the beach playing, he dragged me multiple times and ran around to play.

After playing we sat on the beach

"Oppa, do you think they will like me ?"

"Ofcourse, they have been dreading to meet  you.

"Really? Waaaah"

Oppa hugged me from the shoulder and rubbed my arms, it is amazing how i instantly relax when he tells me to. 

Its like he owns my body

My soul

And my mind.

What are you doing to me oppa ?

----------------

My favorite episode is coming up and i hope i can do justice to it. Whats your thought on my story as of now ? I think it is kinda boring theae past updates cause im not really focused in writing, i have been spazzing seungyeon on her mv and the comeback of F(x) and debut of TWICE. 

I CANT THANK ENOUGH THE READERS WHO WAIT AND TELL ME IM DOING GOOD EVEN THOUGH IM NOT, THANKYOU FOR WAITING ! YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME WANT TO UPDATE EVERYDAY but it seems kinda impossible :)