Feelings

That thing called destiny

Oppa and i got to our newly wed house and although it has nothing on it i found it really beautiful, especially the rooftop. when i saw oppa planning about decorating the house i was touched, it felt like he really cares about how we should live together in our house (except when all he could think about was the bed, i was getting flustered). When he helped me put on the apron i felt like a child given a surprise present that couldnt express the happiness im feeling. i wanted to run away and hide because i know that my face was turning to a tomato. and MYGAAAAAAHD the white shirt on oppa! I thought it was just in dramas that guys could be so hot in white shirt! but oppa, he proves himself as someone who really jumped out of comic book FOR REAL!

we painted our house, at first it was fun but then suddenly we felt tired, Oppa asked to paint together, HE BACK HUGGED ME AND I THINK I WAS SO HAPPY THAT I WAS SMILING LIKE A ERT!! i was imagining his well toned arms and wide body on my back and i can feel butterflies dancing crazily on my stomach. everything was like in the dramas you know, romantic moments, comedy moments that will make us laugh (like how i got a cramp), its just so fun whenever im with oppa, i know i fell in love before but this time --  with oppa, i always have the feeling that whatever we do, even with just being quietly standing beside each other theres this feeling that IM HAPPy.

After painting, we cleaned ourselves and decided to go to the grocery so we can prepare dinner. Oppa said he'll cook for us, i was feeling ecstatic, he will be the first man to cook for me (except for my appa).

When we arrived at the grocery store, oppa was telling me stories of his dreams.

"i always dreamed that i will go to the grocery with my wife while holding her hands and im pushing the cart haha" he laughed soflty. oh oppa, i love how that sounded.

"well then push the cart and hold my hand" i told him, i gathered my courage to say that. he just looked at me with shocked expression with a mix of happiness in his eyes

"ooooh i like that" he grabbed my hand and held it firmly, i closed my eyes due to super fluttering i was feeling.

he pushed the cart while holding my hand.

"haaaaaa, i only dreamed of this moment but now i am really doing it. thank you seungyeon ah~" he looked at me for a moment and smiled then looked at the fruits. i should be the one thankful oppa!

"what kind of fruits do you like oppa?"

"me? uhhh, everything except melons"

*huk* WHAT?

i automatically laughed, i was completely shocked that i had no idea how to express it besides to laugh with amusement.

"why?" he asked me "why?"

"wahahahaha, what is this? im so shocked right now"

"ahh you like melons huh?"

"no! i really hate melons!"

i saw his expression as i finished my sentence, his mouth formed an o shape covered by his fist and he stepped backwards. what is this? how can we be so alike? like besides from other foods, we have the same thoughts, the same looks, the same interests, the same dreams, is this really fate or destiny ? or is he acting? if he is acting he can really win the oscars cause i am totally falling for it!

he put his arms on my shoulders as we walked on the aisle, sometimes he'll hold my hand, sometimes we'll link arms and it just felt very right, i just felt at home in his side. i suddenly remember the quote that "do not walk behind me, for i may not lead.do not walk before me for i may not follow, walk beside me and be my friend" by Albert Camus, i said to myself that someday i will make that quote as my vow to my future husband.

when we got home we started to arrange everything, when suddenly oppa froze and he was just staring at me it was weird but he was cute. i turned around to wash the dishes we bought when i suddenly felt him behind me and he was holding a bouquet of yellow flowers. it was so pretty and the way the moment went it was like a drama! oppa really makes me feel like a lead character in a romance novel. i think all of my blood went rushing to my cheeks and i was feeling shy. how did he get the flowers?

"when i went to get another cart" he said.

oppa started to fold his sleeves and i thought it was really y, the way his shirt is so thin that i can see his skin (cheeks on fire), the way he looks so serious yet so playful. he was humming a song so soft but i can still hear it, he looks so manly even when he is chopping the leeks. i cant help but be fascinated and amused on how he slightly parts his mouth as he concentrates. im falling too hard right?

after dinner oppa grabbed his guitar and strummed it, telling me to sing. i have promised to never sing again. in the end i had no choice, how can i refuse when he whines with his body? 

the director called a break, the cameras needed to change batteries. oppa and i stayed where we are, he was still holding his guitar.

"seungyeon ah~"

"yes?"

"can you tell me why you told yourself not to sing again?" i was quite taken aback with his question, after all the cheesiness he was serious.

"uhhhmmm, i dont know. " i looked down. he looked at me.

"your voice is so good, why didnt you continue?"

"i dont know, maybe after all those years training there was always one thing missing. my confidence? i dont know. but when i started to act, even if it was a small role. it just felt right you know, like i found what i should do with my life... i just dont know."

"he never left my face, he put his guitar down and i was still looking at floor when i felt him scoot closer and in my peripheral iew he was raising his hand when

"ok! lets continue!"

we both loked up at the staff and i heard him sigh.

---

that kind of look, it hurts my heart to see those pretty eyes so sad. i felt guilty...why did i have to ask that question???

i scooted closer, iwanted to caress her face and tell her it was alright when

"ok! lets continue" we both looked up at the staff and i cant help but sigh, she looked at me and i can only pretend a smile for her.

we continued the shoot, even when i had to eat oysters just for her. i cant believe i was this kind of a fool when it comes to love. although i had realtionships before, although i know i give everything for my girl but i never thought i can eat oysters for her, even my parents cant do it, as i said, how love can change a person right?

it was a rainy evening and even with my mistake asking her and making her feel down, it seemed like she forgot it cause she was smiling again. i was shocked when she backhugged me. she is starting to be brave around me and i like it. that only means that shes comfortable with me right? i tried to prolong the hug, it just seemed right with her hugging me like it was my first time to be hugged.

i had goosebumps all over me when we were taking the picure, i can feel her breath on my neck and i know she was at the back but i can smell her comforting scent. how weird that whenever i see her i automatically smile, whenever i can feel her i automatically feel excited and whenever i can smell her scent i feel relaxed and energized.

we finished the shoot, PD nim called it cut, the staff clapped and we bowed to everyone thanking for the hard work today.

"oppa, thank you for the delicious meal" she sweetly smiled at me.

"i can always cook for you" i can and i would even for the rest of my life i would

"i was so shocked when you really ate the oysters, are you okay?" it was cute how she worried for me.

"ofcourse,i said i would eat it right?"

"im really thankful oppa" she made this expression where she is shy yet she is smiling at me.

"anything for you" i tapped her back. 

"thank you oppa, really" she came close and hugged me. i was stunned but was very thankful to God cause He gave me someone like seungyeon to be my wife even if its jus a show

"seungyeon ah~" we broke the hug and looked to the direction that called her, it was her manager. i think i blushed when hyung smiled at me.

"yes oppa?" seungyeon asked

"its time to go, you have a phtoshoot tomorrow morning" her manager answered and looked at me smiling an apologetic smile.

"oh" she looked at me and was kinda down. i just fund her cute.

"go, you dont want to be late tomorrow and have eyebags at your shoot." i cheerfully smiled at her and let her go. she bowed to me and so did i

"oppa annyeong!" she waved and i said goodbye too.

i saw her figure walk out, i walked to where we stashed our stuff and grabbed my things and said goodbyes to the staff. i called manager hyung told him i was to go home and he answered that he will ready the car.

i cant help but be excited about the next meeting we'll see each other.

sigh

"you sad jonghyun ah?" manager hyung handed me the keys and i grabbed it

"ani, just regreful" hyung looked at me

"sure you can drive with that mood jonghyun ah ?"  hyung looked at me

"ofcourse hyung. thanks. go home now, you must be tired haha"

"oh? okay. drive safe jonghyun ah"

"arasso"

i got in the car and sighed

maybe i should confess to seungyeon already? so i can stop sighing everytime we part.