Dugeun dugeun

That thing called destiny

Days passed by and both oppa and i had been busy, after their concert in japan, he told me he went to jeju and filmed his drama. And i had filming and photoshoots. Although were both busy, it lightens my heart that oppa takes effort in not losing contact, and it made me wonder if every couple that had been in WGM is like this ? Heart fluttering moments even outside the cameras? Oppa texts me to read this book, listen to this song, how was the filming ? What did i do? And such questions only makes me more comfortable around him. Makes me trust him even more. I know for myself what i put myself into. But now, im just doing it sincerely, realistically and i cant help but to think if oppa is the same. We havent really talked seriously about US. About the show.

--

early in the morning i woke up and prepared. TODAY IS THE DAY WE GO TO THE ZOO! Omo, im so excited. I think its been 4 years since ive gone to the zoo? I hurriedly went to our house and tried my best to prepare our lunch later, tried my best to do what appa told me to do but it seems like the knife isnt my friend. I have to be done before oppa can arrive.

As i was just about done, i heard the door. He was entering the code, i went to the door and saw him after 2 weeks. My lips just automatically hang in my ears and my cheeks was still bursting with tofu sushi. He looks immaculate! He is smiling at me, those deep dimples which should be illegal and unfair on already handsome face !

he opened the door, gave me a big board pf chords and i plaved it in the wall. He straightly went to me and hugged me, i can smell him. He smells of shower and a very soft scent for guys which i love on him. He looks at me in the eyes and i do too. Looking at each other doesnt bother me anymore but it still gives me the chills and butterflies and warmth all at the same time.

"what were you doing ? Are you cooking ?"

he tucks a strand of my hair from my face and i unknowingly tried to look cute. He looks happy about me preparing food.

"do you want to taste it ?" I asked oppa nervously

"yeah ! Wait let me just put this down." It seems like he has a present again as i saw two gift bags. 

I headed to the kitchen and prepared, i heard him and he was at my side, he brushed my hair

"ah pretty" and i felt it again, the warmth and butterflies. Would i ever get tired of this feeling ?

i made him a tofu sushi and prayed silently that he will like it.

i fed him and he said he liked it. Though im sure he was just being polite. I knew it didnt taste that good but he kept on praising it so i just let it go. 

As i was just about to finish and clean everything while we were talking

"honestly i got hurt while filming yesterday"

WHAT ? Hurt how ? My eyes grew big a s i looked at him. Why didnt he tell me yesterday ? He told me a candle wax got into his eyes, BOTH eyes, thats why something looked wrong, his eyes look puffy and a bit swollen and the brown eyes kinda looked hazy. I asked him if i was alright and he was just joking about everything. But i was sincerely worried.

"do you want to go to the hospital ? Lets go to the hospital"

"no, its fine. Im with you. Youre my hospital yeobo." Again the warmth and the butterflies

"no. Reqlly are okay ?" I straightened my face and asked him seriously

he nodded. And i took his answer seriously. Seeing him smile i wanted to be playful to ease his mind

"why did you get hurt ? Huh? Who told you to het hurt without my permission ? Dont get hurt alright ?" And he looked shocked. I loved his expression. He gets thrown aback when i release such words. It takes a lot of my energy though.

we sat at our room and he told me he was wearing the bracelet i gave him in his performances (a/n: its real though, besides from the clip that WGM showed, check the concert of white in yokohama i think, JH was wearing it :) ) and i felt proud of him wearing it, i thought he wouldnt.

"I have a present for you"

"dont tell me its in that room?" i was nervous.

He led me to the room and i can feel his arms, how i longed for those arms.

I opened the door without looking and ran

"theres nothing look." 

i looked and NOPE !!!! I screamed and if he didnt have his hands on my back i wouldve probably be on my . I wanted to punch him and scream at him. Why does he keep doing this ? He is laughing

"ill call my dad." I threatened him and he was just laughing. He is at my back? Back hugging me to lead me to the scary room to pick up the gift boxes and when h let go of me i ran to the couch.

we opened the boxes and it was school uniform, he made me remember that we talked in japan about having a date in school uniform. (A/n: in CDD111 i thought he didint like wearing school uniform as he was already 25 then but then he suggested to wear uniform when he is 26? Haha)

we changed. Oppa in the bathroom and i was in the room. I openedtje door and he was sitiing there. Looking so good in a school uniform no wonder he is a student in every role. I AM NOT KIDDING NOR JOKING BUT HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS FROM A MANGA, really !

he looked at me smiling and he looks awed which made me blush. HE looked at me from head to toe and i felt hot from head to toe. He held my hand made me sit beside him. He positioned himself and was just looking at me. Those eyes makes me squishy and fidgety in my seat but tried my beat to look calm.

he was just staring. STOP! Or ill melt under your stare !

"why?" I asked

he said he was curious about my highschool days and he asked a lot of questions. 

"Ah ! Help me with these" handing me his necktie. Oppa~~

i took it and stood up. I help him gix his tie. I wasnt looking like it but i was so afraid touching him because i might felt electrified and im scared it might affect me. 

"Is it too tight ? I asked looking at the necktie.

"its fine" he looked at me. Our eyes were at level and brown eyes to brown eyes and i felt my cheeks heat up. I broke the stare and took steps back. Complimenting him he looked good

"cant you pull your skirt lower ? I dont know where to look"

the skirt is a bit short, i tried to pull it down to comfort him. He talked about wanting to hear what i said. At the kitchen earlier. The 'dont get hurt without my permission ' line and i took a deep breathe as he looked at me waiting for me

"Why did you get hurt ? Remember who you belong to, dont get hurt without my permission okay ? Because you are MINE" he looked like a stone with a smile plastered on his face. So he likes me doing this kind of things ? Huh, seems like i have to learn.

oppa was looking sweetly at me when i remembered that i have to take his measurements. I can easily ask for it but i like how i would be able to touch him with a reason

i brought out a pen and paper and my measuring tape. I started to take his measures, he took of his coat and theres the welcoming feeling of warmth and butterflies. Again, the shirt was transparent. I can see his body but i chose to not concentrate on it and I HAD A A HARD TIME ! 

As i was about to measure his chest, his arms was wide open and for a moment i had a feeling he will do something. I snorted and he smiled looking at ne. The measuring tape goes on his back and he suddenly hugged me. My insticts made me escape so he broke the hug but we were smiling like idiots. My gave heated up. I measure his neck which made our faces so close together

"neck, neck  is good" he blurted without looking at me when i looked at his eyes.

While measuring his waist, he took a step forward and put rested his arms on my shoulders. Lowering his head he was trying to look at me while my eyes are on the measuring tape on his wait.

"cant you come closer ?" I looked up and didnt eatimate the closeness of our face and i blushed and got dizzy from looking up and find a beautiful face in front of me. I toom a step back for self preservation, and took a deep breathe and shook my head to chase away the dizziness.

when i was done, he was doing something with his mike and i saw him unclip it on his shirt and he moved closer to me. He whispered aomething in my ear

"I want to talk to you later in the evening but lets have fun for today okay? " he moved back and i just looked at him. Stunned.

"jonghyun ah! You cant do that !" The cameraman said and oppa looked at the cameramen

"sorry but its not for the show"

the staff just let it go.

my mind was full of questions but i dont want to look disturbed on our date so i ignored it. But one question was hanging on my head 

What could it be ?

-----

sorry for the rushed fanfics, yeaterday while updating through my phone i had to fight mith my phones battery haha i had to finish before my phone dies. My story is in a terrible condition right now, i have to collect my thoughta and bring you a better story so ill try hard. Did anyone listen to lucid dream ? (Mischievous smile)