Photoshoot P1

That thing called destiny

Flashback-----

on jonghyun's way back from jeju, jonghyun drove his car with the keychain on his car keys . Before he gets to his house he first made a stop on the convenience store to buy things. He parked the car and grabbed the keys, after grabbing a few things he checked out when suddenly a group of fangirls stopped him and asked for autographs and picture. Since he was alone he had no power to escape so he granted the fan's request. After the commotion he straightly went to his car and drove. When he got home he fed his babies and cooked his own dinner. He washed up and prepared his things for tomorrow when he noticed his car keys, looking so simple.

jonghyun's POV

my eyes grew big and i was in total shock when i saw my car keys looking strange !!!! I hurriedly went down the parking lot to go and hope that the keychain was in the car. I was sweating with nervousness and i was screaming curaes in my head !!! The firat couple item that we made !!! The very first time seungyeonnie made a couple item !!! I opened the car and it was clean !! There were no sign of the keychain. I closed the car door and knelt in front of it, sighed and closed my eyes.

"how can you be more careless jonghyun ah !" I blamed myself. I was cursing myself. I exploded in my head. i punched the floor leaving scratches on my fist.

--end of flashback--

Seungyeon's POV

oppa was obviously nervous, i bet he is scared of how i will react. When i saw his car keys without the keychain i had the instinct that he lost it. But still, i hoped that he disnt. When he wasnt looking at me while telling me that he still has it and will look for it, i knew that he lost it. He was obviously lying and for someone who holds great honor of being a man he cant lie, he was stuttering so much. I was disappointed but theres no reason to be mad anymore cause its gone and done. I just sighed.

when we arrived at the studio, it stopped raining. Oppa opened the car door for me and helped me since the pavement was wet and slippery, he held me on my waist and it sent shivers to my spine. It was the first time that his arms wrapped around my waist, it was usually just around my arms, he held me close and i got to feel his muscular toned arms more than ever. I blushed.

the staff told us that the magazine photoshoot was for the ceci magazine and my heart was beating fast and i was so nervous, i think oppa noticed it so he held my hand tightly and flashes a smile for me once in a while. The stylist and photgrapher explained the concept and made us prepare for the hair and make up.

oppa came in while stylist unnie was doing my hair, oppa was looking handsome and chic on his white sweater, with the smile on his face and the cute dimple. He told me that i looked different with the heavy make up and he told me not to be nervous.

the photoshoot started and i was like a stone, i didnt know how to move and if it werent for oppa moving and posing i would probably be a statue, i followed how oppa was moving, adjusting on how he is ppsitioned and it helped a lot. The photographer told us to make our body and face closer so i did, I DID NOT EXPECT HOW CLOSE OPPA'S LIPS TO MINE IT MADE ME STOP BREATHING BUT HE DID NOT SEEM AFFECTED!!!  I could feel his warmth as he was backhugging me and how he felt comfortable around my back, it was the first time i felt so safe

the setting changed into different themes, oppa was being playful teasing me how i look so different from HIS seungyeon, i told him it was just make up

"Even though you're so pretty like this, i still prefer the bare faced seungyeon back in japan" he whispered to me when he put his head on my shoulder when we were shooting wacky faces. Hearing those words i looked at him and straight to his eyes, his eyes never left mine and i was feeling fluttery while looking at those brown eyes, i felt so loved and cared while looking at his eyes that we were stuck at that moment that the stylist unnies had to call our name to break the moment. I felt so embarassed and just closed my eyes to breathe and be back to normal. While oppa was still looking at me smiling.

"jonghyun ah, face the camera" the directot told oppa and everyone was laughing.

We took a break and freshen the make up when i saw the stylist unnie hang the white dress on the door knob. She said to me if i can do it, i said i'll try. I was so nervous, oppa has never seen me wear anything shorter than the dresses that ive worn. Isnt everything so fast ? I went to the dressing room and wore the dress, it was just an oversized shirt and i just had a cycling and fishnet stocking, i actually had no problem wearing it but imagining oppa seeing ne like this made me insecure and embarassed. When i got out, stylist unnie handed me a pillow to cover my front as the dress is thin and can see my skin slightly.

"what to do ?" I said as i was approaching the bed where oppa was i was blushing so much it felt like my face was on fire

"oh haha, her face is so red !" Stylist unnie said

oppa saw me and looked away, i can see his ears was so red, i thought for a moment "good thing im not the only one embarrassed".

oppa opened the blanket and i tucked in, photographer nim said to slightly show my legs and oppa cut in

"oh wait a minute! This wont work, im not even okay with this" he said and smiled

everyone laughed and i was looking at oppa so lovingly thankfully he wasnt looking at me.

we laid down and started taking pictures, i had to rest my head on oppa's chest and i can hear his heart beat. I looked at him and he was looking away. He was so cute that i had to smile. When we took a break i looked at him, he looked at me and covered me the blanket.

"oppa, are you okay ?" I looked at him smiling

"why are you asking me that ? Ofcourse im not ! Everyone saw how my wife looks with just a shirt on looking so y ! Do you think im okay with that ?" He said seriously that i was shocked and even though everyone was away and eating spicy rice cakes i bet they also heard oppa.

"oppa, are you mad?" I looked at him, he just sighed

"no, im frustrated" he closed his eyes and stood up. He fixed his shirt and held out his hand.

"hurry, you need to get dressed. You might get cold. We still have one more to go." He said with a sweet voice and i can see everyone was looking at us. The cameras werent rolling as it was a break but i bet they were regretting they didnt capture the moment. I held oppas hand and slowly stood up letting go of the blanket but oppa took it and covered me again, it made me smile at him so sweetly.

While changing outfits, the stylist unnie that was helping me was making a conversation.

"I watched the japan episode of you guys, i got to tell you. It gives me the goosebumps" she laughed and i did the same

"I dont want to be rude and seem like a gossip to you, but are you both real ?" I flushed at unnie's question and i told her the truth.

"the truth is, i dont know. I mean, were doing the show with sincerity and sometimes we act to make the show more lovingly. We receive missions but most of our meetings, we plan it ourselves. We havent really talked about each other's sincerity but i am doing this show as how i feel unnie." I said to her blushing

"and maybe thats why i think you two are great. Because youre doing it with real feeling" she smiled at me.

i got out and saw oppa in black and felt like he was so manly but still cute. The next shoot was supposed to be kissing and i was so nervous.

My heart is beating wild