Cold night, Hot feeling

That thing called destiny

The train ride to our ryokan was heart fluttering, thefirst   train ride he introduced me as his wife casually to the grandfathers that were there (JAPANESE !!!, HE WAS TALKING IN JAPANESE FLUENTLY. IT MADE MY HEART GO CRAZY) The second train was crowded, so we got squeezed together and the whole ride if not for make up i bet he'll be laughing at me cause i felt my blood rushing to my face. He was looking at me, not just looking -- but digging on my soul, the way his eyes look at mine i feel it burn through my soul, like he is making everything melt. I was so sure my soul went out and my heart bursted everytime he tells me im beautiful without stuttering and continuous eye contact. UWAAAAAAAH i remember my legs felt jello. The third train ride, i thanked him for the song and we took pictures AND!!! I know it wasnt holding hands but he held my hand, ny ears were ringing then.

AND NOW !!!! I just wanna hide, what is with the two bedspreads together at one room ?!?!?! We really gonna sleep together ?? At our first half official day as husband and wife !?!?! *(half official because they held a wedding party so that is the official day)

(While Seungyeon was panicking at the bedspreads, Jonghyun was trying to calm his racing heart, trying his best to show composure but in reality his body is shaking)

YAH!!!! The staff didnt tell me anything about this !!! SLEEPING TOGETHER AT OUR FIRST NIGHT !?!?! ARE THEY CRAZY??? (But jonghyun ah~ admit it you kinda like it ) my conscience is teasing me, YES! i like it BUT!!!! this is just too fast ! Waaaaaaaah, my head is pumping, i feel like steam is coming out of ny nose.... 

Do you want water ?

Really jonghyun ah ?? The best you can do is offer water ?

She accepted the water, i led us both outside to see the scenery and it was beautiful, the stars and the beach and ny wife -- wife... I looked at her, she was looking at the sjy with in an "O" shape. How can i be so lucky to be with someone like her ???  She looked at me, our eyes met, i was so sure i blushed and my ears turned red, thankful for the cold night breeze to calm me down.

The bedspreads were unavoidable, so we ate dinner together with the alcohol i bought, Seungyeon was so cute everytime her cheeks blushes. I think the alcohol hit me, i just stood up and sitted next to her offering love shot, at that time i thought my mouth was gonna tear fron smiling too much.

We arranged the pictures we took, i remember feeling so soft and mushy, a sweet song was playing in my head and i forgot we were shooting a show.

We both washed up, SHE BRUSHED MY TEETH FOR A MOMENT !!! i thought i was gonna die of happiness. She wqs prettier without make up, and i realize shes not like any other girls, she wears very thin make up, but for me she doesnt really need to put it on. We put face masks, and she helped me, everytime she touches ne i feel a weird sensation of electricity running through me.

I turned off the lights, it seemed like i was fine BUT I WASNT !!! OK ??? MY WHOLE BODY FELT LIKE JELLO WHEN I TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS, THANKFULLY THE CAMERA DIDNT SEE IT. I put on a poker face and jokes as much as i can to make it feel normal and not awkward but in reality I WAS GOING CRAZY !!!! SHE IS BESIDE ME FOR GOD'S SAKE !!! 

"I was thinking of giving you a massage "

My hands just automatically flew up and formed manse ! My head was playing this angelic voice like heaven has sent me a gift. (Haaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the angelic voice in movies singing haaaaaaaaaaah) she touched me and i felt electrical charges rushing in my veins, making ny body hot and giddy.

I tried to give her a massage too and i cant really remember anything besides the moment her head turned back and her closed eyes with her lips smiling, I JUST FROZE.

(The night deepened with JONGHYUN and SEUNGYEON together but someone was awake, Jonghyun just watched Seungyeons sleeping face with a smile on his face, slowly he closed his eyes feeling the hot feeling Seungyeon gave him and the cold night breeze outside)

 

*i was carried away too much i made such a long chapter, sorry :)