Different

That thing called destiny

The staff packed the materials quickly and we headed to the zoo, seeing oppa in a uniform really makes me believe that he jumped out of a manga, its just weird that he really acts like the main character from a manga but it makes me feel good because i am his wife, even if its for a show, how lucky are you seungyeon ah to be paired up with this kind of man ?

the ride to the zoo was as usual -- sweet, his touch, the way he holds my hand, everytime he brings it to his mouth and everytime he breathes my scent, it all sends electricity down to my stomach and it makes me hold my breath but with that torture, it is a happy torture. I wish he knows how it feels, i wish its the same with him. I can do nothing but smile and sigh with happiness.

The sun was bright, the air was cool, the flowers are blooming, there are children playing and squeals of joy can be heard, and the man beside me holding my hand, telling me that he sees no flower but me-- this day could not be anymore but perfect. I love it when he closes our distance, everytime he leans in and smells my hair telling me i smell better than the flowers. We really got more comfortable with each other and yet the feeling of excitement and fluttering doesnt go away, i wish it will never change. The people around starts to gather to look and be amazed with oppa and for a second i felt protective as if theyre going to steal him from me, but oppa tightened his hold on my hand and my doubts instantly washed away. I know he is popular, and i know no girl will be able to resist his charm, but i am so thankful that he is able to relieve my worries as if he can read my mind. Really, i have to talk to him about this, it feels like my heart is going to burst if i dont tell him what i am feeling.

---

the crowd starting to gather and i can see seungyeon's eyes starting to wander about looking nervous. I tightened my hold on her so she can feel safe, we walked faster to where we are supposed to go.

we ate the food she prepared, talked about our past, LOOKED into our past as she researched my past photos, we rode the safari car and fed the elehant and the giraffe which by the way seungyeon was just adorable, we took pictures and really had a great time. I can see that she longed to go to the zoo, you can see sparks on her eyes everytime we see an animal. And i am just happy that i am the one who came with her, seeing her expression just like a child makes me want to take care of her more. I dont care anymore if this is a show. I came here to be myself and with her, she just brings emotions and personality that i didnt know i had in me. I am so thankful i met her. Will it always be like this ? Will we always be this happy and so in love ? I have to ask her if she is acting or sincere. Just imagining that she will answer me that this is all an act brings pain in my heart and head. I hope its the second one.

--

"Later we will go to my company, the members will be there. I promised them that i will practice with them but i want them to meet my wife." I looked at her and the moment i mentioned it her brown eyes grew big and i just got stuck at staring at them. 

"What if the dont like me ? Oh no, im so nervous" the way she crinkled her nose was cute, did i look like that ?

"you are their sister in law, whether they dont they will." They better will or else -- im sure they'll like seungyeon, they have been ao eager to meet her since the day i laid on bed and drew hearts with my ankles crossed like a girl.

----

JUNGSHIN POV

the WGM staff came in our practice room and minhyuk and i were both surprised. Is sister in law coming today ? I grabbed my phone.

"hyung, cameras came in and they are setting up now. Are you bringing sister in law ?" I texted hyung 

"jungshin ah, take care of the staff for a while im on my way. Yes, im with her, but pretend that you didnt know. I told her were surprising you arasso?"

"you couldve warned us ! Now we have to do hair and make up aish hyung ! Arasso!"

minhyuk and i excused for a while to check our image in the bathroom but it seems like we wont need hair and make up we look alright. When we came back we were given mikes and interviewed us about hyung. Minutes later we heard that they are already in the building. Minhyuk and i were warming up with our instruments when hyung came in holding a pizza and drinks with a wide smile on his face showing off his deep dimples, ahhhh how long has it been since i saw such deep dimples ?

hyung dropped his bag and i saw sister in law come in pretending i was surprised but ! I didnt need to, i was really surprised how she looks so beautiful and the uniform suits her well.

ohhhhhhhh~ so you are the one messing up my hyungs head huh. 

She looked nice and kind and even though she is shy, she is head on strong. I really think she suits hyung just as minhyuk said. I think hyung has found his match.

we sat and chatted, joking with each other but i kee on noticing hyung. His looks on sister in law is very -- how should i explain? Sticky? His look towards her are very sticky or cheesy, you can see glint in his eyes everytime he looks at her. It looks like hyung has got it really bad. He ocassionally lets go of her hand but it just for a moment, he always rubs his thumb on her hand. But it is the same with sister in law, she looks at him with a smile on her face and i dont know if her eyes is just beautiful but her eyes looks happy looking at hyung. Their exchanges are natural and equal. They give and take. Its really amazing, i havent seen hyung like this. He is so different. Good different.