Impossible wall

That thing called destiny

Authors note : okay so im from the Philippines and i heard seungyeon is in Cebu and i live in manila and i badly wanted to see her when i learned shes in the PH. How i wish i could just take a jeep to go to her !!! Uri yeopo seungyeonnie unni. Ang jonghyun is so busy that sometimes i cant help it to be upset cause it feels like theyre slowly forgetting about each other ( my love for the couple is no joke ) im always waiting on instagram if they'll like each others post. But i wont give up, till now i love khuntoria and i will do the same to uri gongee couple ! FIGHTING!

 

After the heart fluttering ride last night, he bowed to me and smiled his oh so heart melting smile to me and bid me goodnight. I got to sleep peacefully because of feeling tired but happily tired.

i am now going to the hotel lobby where i heard oppa is already waiting for me, i saw the staff but not oppa, i greeted everyone good morning and bowed to them they answered me with smiles when suddenly

"goodmorning yeobo" i jumped in surprise and turned around he was white. WAIT WHAT ? Sorry my eyes blurred for a moment, he was wearing white and his face is white and his teeth! Smiling from ear to ear he greeted me goodmorning, he looks dazzling.. Like a supermodel of somewhere only perfect people live.

i got to breathe. "Goodmorning oppa"

"you look beautiful as usual" his first comment for the day.

"OKAY ! LETS HEAD OUT !" The staff shouted

"lets go" oppa told me and we rode our car

our way to arashiyama felt normal, we had a conversation about our likes and dislikes, he complimented me A LOT which i have no way of returning the favor, it feels like i have to gather my courage later so i can return the favor.

we arrived at arashiyama and he told me i looked exceptionally pretty this day, how does he do that ? How are the words so smoothly coming out from him ? I told him he looked gorgeous at the hotel earlier, i wasnt joking though i was sincere.

he held my hand !!!! I was wondering if he'll hold my hand since the moment he helped me out of the car. He put it into his pocket and not only my hand felt warm but my face and because of my heart running wild my stomach felt like it was punched with a hot fist.

we arrived at somewhere which feels like damyang, it feels a well preserved traditional place in japan.

he got the safe childbirth plAcard and my mentality just ran away from me, KIDS ??? My face felt like it was on fire

"since were newlyweds, lets take it slowly"

hooooh. 

We tied our ankles together as the mission said. To be honest i was feeling all jittery and happy and excited and hot and nervous ALL at the same time. Is that even possible ?

The timer alarmed, in my head i was half happy and half sad, happy cause ill be able to take a breath and calm my nerves from this gorgeous sculpted man beside me.Sad cause ill be able to take a breath from the fuzzy happy feeling im getting beside the gorgeous man.

But he just turned the timer off, oh my how manly! I felt touched but my subconcious tells me that he was just doing it for the show but i shoved that thought away.

sometimes i feel his sincerity although i have no proof of it. Sometimes i always want to tell myself to build a transparent wall so that i wont be hurt in the end, but he makes it impossible for me to build that wall.

For how i know myself i am so sure of what is happening to me right now.

and yes it was the one thing i hoped wouldnt happen.

the one thing that shows im an amateur to this kind of field

the one thing everyone wants to believe

the one thing i was working for to show

but i expected it to be a long journey before this can happen

i am falling

FAST

and ---

HARD. So hard.