Sweet

That thing called destiny

After receiving the mission for the wedding, we decided to meet my family. Since i already met seungyeon's appa, i think its time that she meets my family. Since i told them that i joined the show and they have watched the first episode, they have been excited meeting the girl who turned the manly lee jonghyun to wife's pabo lee jonghyun. My mom was shocked that i ate an oyster because of her, i too was shocked over my actions. Tomorrow is the day we go to busan and aeungyeon texted me what does my family like or what they are like. She asks me like she is going for an exam, i told her not to worry because they already like her but she wont believe me.

"oppa, does mother in law like clothes ? What kind of style does she like ?" 

That was her text yesterday i think she went shopping for my family i told her it wasnt necessary but she just scolded me that it was the only thing she can do. How cute of her. She must be so nervous to act this way. Tomorrow we meet my family, the next day is my birthday. What more can i ask ? I got my family and my wife.

our wedding is getting closer, i think i should do things properly. I think i need to propose right ? I need to --confess?

my mom seems nervous too, she was asking what food does seungyeon like or does she have an allergy or what, this women they seem so alike that i wonder if seungyeon someday will be like my mom.

"omma, are you excited ? Youll get a pretty daughter in law"

"My son looks like you like her too much, i still have to see how she acts towards the elders to approve. Its just a show right ?"

SHOW? Yes its a show but i dont think of it as a show

"omma, it is a show but i really like her. Im not acting."

"i know son, ive seen you grow but i havent seen such truth in your eyes. Everytime you look at her i can see stars in your eyes"

"omma, whats with the cheesiness? Looks like i inherited it from you!"

"ani my son, your fathers cheesiness just rubbed on on me. It will happen the same with seungyeonnie im telling you."

and i think mom was right, these days seungyeon can reply to my cheesiness with her own, sometimes she kills me with aegyo.

"Omma, i have to cook dinner. Well see you tomorrow okay? I'll call you"

"arasso. Take care son"

i went to the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients. Tan was following me to the kitchen while shiro was just at the couch, my cold princess just like her owner, before i met seungyeon.

lost in my own thoughts, my phone suddenly beeped. Wiping my hands i grabbed mg phone

"oppa, please remind me again about the details of your family, it seems like im too nervous everything is juggling in my mind"

with her text i can imagine her face and it brings a smile on mine.

i dialled her number, lately weve been calling each other especially at night time, her voice brings comfort when im feeling emotional at 11 and i get inspired listening to her.

Kring. Kring. Kring 

3 rings ? She usually picks up at the 2nd

Kring. Kring. Kring.

oh? There must bee something wrong, shes not answering. I stood up and started to pace around the room, tan following me and shiro looking at me. Still not answering. Is she busy ?

i started to type

"seungyeon ah, is something wrong ? Youre not picking up my call" i send

i went to the kitchen to finish my food to help keep my anxiety down.

5 minutes and still no answer. Okay lets try calling again.

kring. Kring.

"oppa. Sorry"

now theres my girl. Her voice so sweet yet i find it y

"were you doing something ? Did i bother you ?"

"oh no, i was just doing something." Her voice was shaking

"is something wrong ? You sound weird"

"ani oppa. Oh wait. OTTOKE!" She shouted from the phone. It made me stood up immediately

"yah! Whats happening there seungyeon ah !"

seems like the phone is away from her, i can hear clattering and her muttering to herself

I tried to listen on what was happening, i can hear he dogs barking and metal clashing. What the hell ?

minutes later she picked up again.

"oppa. Still there ? Sorry."

"what was happening? It was like there was a war"

she giggled and i was shocked how i lived hearing it.

"there was oppa. I was cookih. Real cooking."

she was cooking ? No wonder why i can hear metal clanking. I laid on the couch, tan jumping on me.

"ahhh so thats why i can hear metals haha"

"deh oppa. I was cooking seaweed soup for you but it seems like it wasnt my friend."

our cal went on and in and on until i heard her yawn. I told her to lay down and i'll sing her to sleep. It has always been my dream to sing for my girl to sleep.

Singing my miracle to her and minutes later i can hear her snoring. Her cute snoring.

"goodnight yeobo" i whispered to her

Hung up and smiled to sleep.