Recharged

That thing called destiny

The moment i saw her face smiling and looking at my eyes, those beautiful eyes that i missed so much, those eyes that i was remembering whenever i was tired filming in jeju. that smiling face holding a bouquet of flowers and a sign which she personally made for me, with her pictures doig aegyo!!! something that she isnt used to but did it anyway for me!!!! who wouldnt fall inlove?

My lips just automaticall smile and got permanent smiling whenever i am with her. (sigh)

"Welcome Husband" aigoo, howw can you be so cute??? now that we have seen each other again after a while its kinda awkward, she got prettier, if that was even possible.

"i am so happy" NO! MUCH MUCH MORE BEYOND HAPPY!!!!

we sat down, i told her about my work at jeju, tried to make her a little jealous since she is so cute with her jealous face on, it makes me feel good that she gets jealous but is she acting?

NO, lets throw that thought away and enjoy the moments with her, real or not.

i looked at her present, i can feel that she really took care in writing each character, the pictures, i bet she was awkward taking these pictures. (sigh) so this is happiness?

mission card arrived, first i showed off her present, the staff told us to take the mission card. i read it. our newlywed house address was written on it and the password was the date we first met.

OHMYGOD!!! WHAT TO DO? I CAN BARELY REMEMBER WHAT I DID YESTERDAY. I AM LIVING DAY BY DAY! WHEN WAS IT? HMMMM?? JANUARY? NO! I THINK IT WAS FEBRUARY? AISH

shes looking at me!!!! aish LEE JONGHYUN HURRY UP!!! THINK!

"FEBRUARY!" i confidently answered

she stood up. SHE STOOD UP !!! WAIT!

"24th!"

she stood up again

"even the month is wrong!"

"oh really?"

"march 3rd!"

"close enough"

"march 4th?" *deng* "march 1st?" *DENG*

"how is it that you skipped it?"

at least she's laughing... (relieved sigh)

"lets just go" she said, i held the bouquet and sign, i gave her my phone so she can put it on her bag, so it cant be ruined much more. her eyes grew big when she learned that my phone got ruined.

"daebak"

"why?"

i was looking at her, she was looking amused. im confused until she got her phone from her bag and i saw it! her screen was all broken and cracked! my mouth just automatically formed and O shape, what is this? i was shocked, really! our phone got broken at the same time. she said it was yesterday and so did mine!!! wow! 

we got in the car and headed to our house. when she told me about her script. she was supposed to have a scene with a rich guy to go to the hotel and have one night stand scene. i am so sure my ears were ringing then, did i hear it right?

i grabbed her hand "SHE IS MINE!!!!"

that a warning for everyone. i have to understand right? its just work... but why am i getting upset? its just work. 

AIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"give me your hand" i asked for her hand "hurry"

i grabbed her hand

"you have to calm me down" i held her hand. it is so amazing how her hand perfeclty fits mine, is this ist? are we really destined for each other? i remember a saying that when you feel comfortable holding the hand of the one you love, never let go of it. i dont think i can let go of you anymore

holding her hand i just had the feeling of smelling it, i put my face close to our hands and her hand is so smooth and smells like a baby, you know that> the kind where you just want to smell it all day cause it gives you a very relaxing feeling? i dont know why im like this! this is so not me!

now im just getting addicted to smeeling her hand

"ah recharged" thats it, thats the term! im being recharged by my wife. (super happy sigh)

"charged?"

"yes, i was tired but i am fully charged now"

"ahhh charging like this?" she raised our intertwined hands

this feeling, how can i describe it? im feeling happy and fluttery and i just feel -- HAPPY.

"do you have my photos?" she asked aiyoo so cute

"check my phone" i answered confidently, of course i have her photos. i am looking at it every morning i wake up, everytime i get a break from filming and everytime i go to sleep

she opened my phone and got her photos, i see her smiling, and laughing, what would i give just to hear her laugh.

"ahh pretty, so pretty" she exhaled

"ahh pretty" thats you of course it pretty

"i feel great"

its a stoplight, i looked at her. our eyes met and i wanted to look at her. her face reddened.

"ahhhhhhh why are you looking at me like that?" she whined

"you dont want me looking at you?"

"no its not like that. its just that oppa, everyone says that your eyes look so sincere that they tell me that whenever you look at me they can feel that you really like me a lot"

i cant help but smile at her cuteness, im glad everyone can see that i like you

i looked at her again, with more expressive eyes. our eyes locked into each other, waaaaaaaaah those beautiful brown eyes.

"really?" as our eyes get locked into each other and she raises her brow i feel my heart pumping and energized.

she broke the stare and wiggled, guess i was coming on too strong but WOW! her aegyo!

"okay, i can feel your sincerity" glad to hear that!

i grabbed her hand, and held it close to me

"hand? awwwww my hand is ugly~~~my hand is fat and chubby" YAH ! WHAT IS UP WITH THE AEGYO???

"your aegyo has improved a lot!" i am shocked for real, never thought she'll show me aegyo this fast!

"i guess im crazy" haha i knew it, she didnt know she was doing aegyo. aiyoooo my seungyeonie

"hayaaaaaaaaaay so pretty" i exhaled. i dont think there are any words to express how she looks right now.

"its because oppa is so good to me, i guess i am trying to keep up"

"then i should do better" so i can see more of your lethal aegyo

"mmmmmm~ slowly"

"oooooh wait!!!! hahahaa i cant keep a straight head!"

"it was aegyo again!!!!! im going crazy!!!!!!" she screamed haha, my seungyeonie cringing at her own aegyo. 

aiyoooo her aegyo is so cute! if i wasnt able to keep my head straight, i probably had an accident.

aiyooo i need to breathe

aiyoooo seungyeonnie.

 

(im sorry for the late updates, internet trouble. but dont worry, this time i'll try to update everyday, i want to get to the part where WGM ends and then after WGM. i heard seungyeon went biking in the han river, then i dont know if i was dreaming or hallucinating that jonghyun was too biking in han river, anyone heard those stories? i was so happy when seungyeon promoted CNBLUE's comeback, just shows that they still support each other. Thank you for subscribing! and commenting! and waiting for updates!)

"