Ridiculous oppa

That thing called destiny

Because Seungyeon and I both are filming, its taking a week or two before we get to meet and shoot WGM. I always text her on how she is doing and what she would want to do for the filming. She said she wanted to fix the house and decorate it so it would look like a sweet home for us, but thinking of it just us two fixing the house would be a little hard so i asked manager hyung to help me find someone to help. Yesterday we already finished decorating the house, i was with them with every decision because i wanted it to be perfect.

"jonghyun ah" manager hyung said yesterday

"yes hyung ?"

"arent you taking this too seriously ? You even bought her a guitar yourself, despite your busy schedule you squeeze in just to decorate your house SECRETLY? Do you really like her ?" Manager hyung emphasized every word eapecially the last

"hyung, at first i just wanted to feel refreshed, feel something new and somehow find my self. And then at the first meeting she was just so beautiful and then in japan i get to know her personality and as time goes by, i think im falling hyung. At first, yes i was acting a little because we were supposed to, but then everytime we text each other outside WGM, i think i stopped acting and really just let everything flow. And its flowing just the way i want hyung." 

Hyung looked at me smiling with a hint of worry

"just be careful jonghyun, thats all i can say"

"i know hyung, thanks"

---

"Appa, would you like to meet my husband ?" I asked appa over the phone.

"ofcourse i would like to, i would like to meet who dared to take my seungyeonnie from me !"

"APPA!!!!" I whined on the phone and i heard chuckles on the line

"im just kidding, i saw how happy you both are and how he takes care of you. Even i havent met him personally i already approve. BUT DONT TELL HIM THAT ARASSO?"

I blushed at what appa said, he must really like oppa to joke like this. 

"Arasso appa, ill text you the details okay?" I love you !

"arasso, love you too my daughter" 

appa hung up. Tomorrow we'll shoot for WGM. How about if we eat lunch at appa's? Hmmmmm. For now lets decide on what to wear. 

*ding* oh ? A message from oppa ? I opened the message

"seungyeonnie, what are you doing ? Im excited for tomorrow hehe ^^ and oh ! Stop posting cute pictures of yourself on instagram! Guys fall for you you know!"

This oppa, everyone says he is such a man but how is it that i see him as a little boy?

"oppa, your so silly! Then what pictures do you want me to post then ? Ugly pictures ?"

"No, just normal pictures, the one without aegyo and ridiculously pretty pictures. I should be the only one seeing that !"

"but oppa, those with aegyo and ridiculously pretty pictures are meant for you ! ^^"

"then dont post it ! Transfer it to my phone ! Tomorrow arasso?"

"your funny oppa haha"

"im being serious yet you find me funny my wife, it hurts me :("

"aigoo, my husband. Ill make up to you tomorrow. Okay ?"

"arasso, sleep well yeobo" i blushed with his text.

" You too oppa. Sleep well :) "

"ill dream of you yeobo, you should dream of me too hehe"

"oppa, thought were going to sleep? Stop replying anymore haha. Such a silly oppa. Goodnight!"

"this is the last, dont reply to this or ill be tempted to reply to you again. Tell your manager to drive safely tomorrow so youll arrive safely to me okay? Goodnight again yeobo"

How can he make me feel this way ? How am i supposed to sleep now ? If im feeling all fluttery and nervous ! (Sigh)

------

im sorry i havent been able to update, the laptop that im using to type broke and every chapter that i saved got lost especially the updates so im using my phone now to update (which is a little hard for someone who has chubby fingers) so im sorry for the misspelled words. And i hope you still stay with me on this story. Thank you guys for waiting one me)