The ice cream.

That thing called destiny

"We'll talk later." His voice still echoing in my head as he drove towards somewhere that he wouldn't tell me. This day is very sweet, we just laughed and enjoyed each other's company.  I got know oppa directly from the people who raised him and is with him through his life and i feel very blessed to have met such warm people. They have treated me the same with oppa and it makes me feel weird... Oppa had been jittery since we left the cafe, and i wonder why... What would we talk about? My heart raced.

We did small talk in the car, oppa even did aegyo for me after i did it. How much has changed within ourselves since we have met ? Im doing aegyo and he is too, his heart melting smile and dimples always catches me off guard.

"Where are you taking me ?" I asked as he held my hand. He scrunched his nose that he knows i love and he said somewhere with just the two of us, and i felt excited. As he drove he would occasionally kiss my hand as he usually does, but this time it takes longer, and i noticed how sometimes when we hit the red light, he would close his eyes as he brings my hand to his face and kisses it lightly. My heart would just go crazy.

We arrived and he parked the car, he opened the door for me and automatically put his arms around me.

"Whatever you're thinking, its way beyond your imagination." He said and i wondered how he knew what was going in my head. If only the cameras wasn't so close to us i would've stopped walking and ask him that. But since its getting late, i think the staff wants to finish already. We walked uphill and with the night breeze it should be cold, but oppa's presence did not only make my body warm but also my heart, instead of just resting and taking a day off for his birthday tomorrow, he decided to meet with me and take me to his family.

We stopped at a cliff like park, i can see the sea, the night lights of busan and the beautiful bridge full of color and the night breeze is just blowing and i am feeling really really good, i leaned on oppas arms and he wrapped it around me, i felt his breathe on my hair and it sent shivers down my spine.

"This isnt the biggest city in busan. But among this people, you and i have met." He said while looking at my eyes, how sincere are his words that i just automatically smiled ? Did PD nim ask him to say that ? My heart, it hasn't calm down ever since. As the night breeze kept on blowing, oppa's hands go up and down my arms to make me feel warm. 

After seeing the view, oppa told me to go back to the car. I agreed as it would be better for what i planned, but something was weird, i dont know if its just me but -- oppa's eyes are sparkling, he looks at me sweeter than before, sticky... As we sat in the car, oppa kept playing with my hands and i find it cute, the way he tilts his head to smile at me.

"How is busan ?"
"To die for"
"This is the best right?"
"Ahhh -- no. Oppa is the best."
"Thats already given."

His playful smile disappeared and went silent for a moment.
"I feel weird." Woah? His tone is serious...
"Why ? Is it because i met your family?" I too oppa i feel weird too, especially if you are acting like this.
"That might be it. I dont know, i just feel weird." My heart is gonna go crazy! Then i heard the radio in my phone with Gyeonghwan sunbaenim's voice and i got ready. I turned the volume louder and i saw oppa raise his eyebrow and pay attention to the radio.
"Ahh, i received a letter. Oh, even here this two still do it. From we got married, gonglee couple. Seungyeon ssi, has left a letter." I watched oppa's reaction while listening and he was really surprised, his mouth was wide open and you can see him turning a little bit embarassed. How cute. After hearing my message and the song i chose played in the radio, he became silent.
Suddenly he looked at me and held my hand, took it to his face and i dont know why but my heart was jumping up and down, screaming with joy -- seems like my surprise was successful. He kept on kissing it lightly and then he broke into a laugh, saying how it was his first time to have experienced this. He put his arm on me and our other hand kept on fumbling with each other. I told him i have another surprise and i got the gift at the back and gave it to him. When he opened it he smiled a shy smile with his dimples and i chuckled. He kept on saying thank you an his touches on my face sends electricity everywhere, wooow i just survived everything without being clumsy (except for the gayageum part).
"Oh, the ice cream. It might melt." He said and i eyed the baskin robbins bag, inside it was the ice cream he bought on the way.
"You suddenly wanted to eat ice cream?" I asked as i gave him the spoon.
"I shuddenly wonted chu eat aysh cream." He said with aegyo and ice cream on his mouth, this man. He says he is not cute yet how cant he notice it himself? I took a big scoop and ate it. Mmmm, he knows what i like. As i ate my ice cream, he kept on looking at the ice cream and thought maybe he really did want ice cream so bad hahaha, so cute. 
"Feed me." I said and he smiled at me, he took a scoop and ate it. Why am i feeling giddy ? Maybe so much happiness running through my veins ? Haha. I took again a big scoop. And he looked at me as i ate it... His eyes stayed on me for a while ten back to eating the ice cream.
"Be careful of your teeth." He said
"Why?"
"The choco balls are hard, your teeth might fall off." He warned. I tried to find a choco ball inside my mouth.
"Isnt it hard ? I thought my teeth were gonna fall out." He laughed then i felt something hard in my mouth, i thought he was just joking. Ouch, it hit my teeth. Hard as a rock, my tongue felt it. Wait, it has a hole, why doesnt it taste chocolate ? I hit oppa, theres a rock on the ice cream ! I spit it out, he was laughing. I spit it on my hand and 

A RING ?!?!?!?
----------------
Sorry for not updating this one, my head was wrapped around the other story, but i thank the readers who have waited for this. And im proud of myself to have relayed this story without rewatching the episode haha :) anyways, please drop down your comments, i always appreciate it. And, our couple seems to be doing great ! Its 8:24 pm here and few hours later its already 2016!!!! So let us all have a great year ahead of us ! May it bring us love, prosperity, happiness, good health and strength !!!! Especially to our couple !!! MALIGAYANG BAGONG TAON ! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!