Father in law

That thing called destiny

The morning i woke up i texted appa that i'll be bringing oppa over at the restaurant for lunch, hope appa can make a delicious meal for him especially that oppa had been sick and tired of his schedule lately. I also requested my favorite dish.

I was getting ready, i tried to look beautiful hopefully oppa can appreciate (blushing). Aigoo seungyeon ah, you said to yourself its just a show but now everything feels so real.

*ding* 

"seungyeon ah, im at the parking lot. Come down if youre ready." Manager oppa texted me. 

I straightly went down and manager oppa drove me to our house before we go i told manager oppa what jonghyun oppa told me last night

"oppa, jonghyun oppa told me to tell you to drive safely so i'll arrive safely to him"

manager oppa turned around to face me and was glaring at me

"yah ! Are you two serious or something ???" 

He shouted half irritated half happy

"i dont know" i said seriously

"seungyeonie, i may not know what a girl's mind is but i am a man and i know what that man is feeling right now. Trust me when i say that he is real but also remember that you should be careful of your feelings. You two arr just nobody, you two are being under a spotlight and you know how your world are right ?"

"i know oppa, thanks." 

Minutes later weve arrived at our house and jonghyun oppa was waiting downstairs for me. My lips automatically smiled when i saw him come near me before i open the car door. Manager oppa went to the trunk to get my stuff while jonghyun oppa opened the door for me and helped me down.

"waaaaah you look beautiful today yeobo, really" seeing him looking at me from head to toe with his mouth open wide made me shiver with happiness, my face again turned to tomato.

"thank you oppa" i said to manager oppa when he gave me my things and bid goodbye to me and jonghyun oppa

"thanks hyung for driving my wife" he shook hands with manager oppa and looked at me

"arent you cold ? Your dress is a bit short yeobo. Are you trying to seduce someone with that pretty legs ?" He said with a tone of seriousness and playfulness

"What are you saying oppa? I tried to look pretty for you" i said while looking down because i know my face is on fire.

"arasso, dont let any other man see you like that ok? Just for me ok ? "

I looked at him and he was looking straightly at me i just nodded. I felt so compelled with his stare that it made my stomach feeling crumpled.

we went up the stairs while oppa was carrying my suitcase. Before we reach the house oppa covered my eyes and told me to be careful. I obeyed him and when we were at the top he told me to open my eyes and i saw our porch with an acupuncture mat and a swing. It was so pretty!

 We walked on the acupuncture mat, oppa leading me and we sat on the swing. Wow ! What is this feeling ? Why am i so happy ?

we went inside the house and i can see that everything was arranged, everything was so pretty that i had no words to say to oppa, i was speechless. We went to our room and i saw the bed, i blushed. Oppa said he really intended to buy the small bed and he was so happy saying that.

oppa also made a horror room, at first i felt it was going to happen but then he said it wasnt that so i believed him but then i was right when i already got scared while he was clapping with joy. He also gifted me a guitar which he bought himself it was so pretty. I gave him the bracelet that i ordered especially for us hoping that he'll remember ne even wheb he goes to japan. I also gave him the 100 guitar picks and we arranged my things. I was so thankful to oppa for arranging everything in our house and making it beautiful. 

We had a time for ourselves, we played happily and we got to talk about our life and i felt myself opening to oppa, like i can trust him with my life.

i stood up and went to my dresser, applied lotion and fixing my make up

"seungyeon ah"

oppa called me from the bed

"just wait" i answered him

"what are you doing ?

"to look pretty in front of you, im applying lipstick. Just wait there and tell me whats pretty ok ?" I tried to say it a little seductively and i guess i succeeded for oppa stood up and went closer to me

"ah why, just stay there!" I said coyly

"no, i wont be able to see from there"

i applied the first lipstick and he was focusing, really! I can see his burning eyes.

"try the next one" he ordered

I applied the second one, it was kinda darker than the first one and i can see oppas face from the mirror and my cheeks seemed like i applied lipstick to it too.

"can you give me a kiss here ?" He gave me his hand.

"alright, i can give you that" i kissed his hand and did it slowly and relaxed ao the lipatick would leave a mark.

"wooooooh" he was overjoyed and i was contented seeing that.

"its a bit red" i said as we were finishing

"its pretty so what ?" He told me.

we talked again and stayed a little more in the bed when we decided to go on the porch and drink tea while sitting on the swing. I asked him if he was hungry and he asked me what i would want to eat. I told him that i prepared something for him since he was sick and tired from his schedule. We decided to go.

while oppa was driving i texted appa that were on our way and when we get there act like were just usual customers. When we arrived oppa was acting nervous, i know because he kept sighing. He told me it was because he is frustrated that other men looks at me because im pretty. But i dont believe that he was just scared i ordered chicken feet haha.

i ordered braised beef for us and we talked and he kept being suspicious if i ordered chicken feet.

when suddenly appa walked in and i smiled widely he served us our food and oppa kept talking to appa not knowing anything which made me feel excited and happy since appa already likes him and oppa seems to feel comfortable with appa.

we ate what is served on the table and oppa seems to enjoy the food since he kept on sighing with jou and amazement, every bite he does he kept on saying it was delicious. I was happy he liked appa's dish.

"my yeobo seems close with the chef " oppa said between chewing

"so?"

"learn how to cook from him, I WILL LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY LIFE"

i was taken aback with what oppa said, was it that delicious ?

then appa entered and he served us my favorite dish, barley dried fish. Oppa's mouth was wide open. And appa was opening the bottle of wine.

"for your information, the balrey dried fish was prepared by mother in law" appa said as he was about to pur wine to oppa's glass. I was smiling from ear to ear my eyes never left oppa's face waiting for his reaction. Appa's eyes looked at me and his brow raised signaling me the bomb was about to be thrown i smiled more widely.

"nice to meet you" appa said

oppa's face was like someone who got caught doing something wrong.

"im seungyeonnie's appa" 

oppa stood up and laughed his wits off. He was turning red, it was the first time i saw oppa like that. He was totally shocked and went to appa to shake his hand and he bowed a complete 90 degree bow. Appa poured him wine and i can see oppa shaking. I was just laughing with happiness and amazement. The two guys im treasuring right now are right in front of each other. Appa was all smiles with oppa and told us that he'll be back and we just continue to eat. Just before appa can leave oppa said 

"i love you father in law"

and looked at ne and was smiling a very boyish smile like he was a little boy

I was dying of happiness.

finally oppa met appa :)