Blush

That thing called destiny

As the night deepen and we laughed a lot. The brothers in law made me comfortable and told me stories about oppa, which gave me an idea of who he is when with s. He really treats them as brothers, he cares and leads them well. He loves music and very passionate about it, come to think of it he always has his guitar and doesnt really let go of it much.

Oppa practiced with the members and when i saw him change his gaze when playing the guitar, somehow i felt jealous towards the guitar, was that even sane for me to think? But even with the seriousness of the practice he will look at me from time to time and smile his boyish smile full packed with his dimples and i just melt under his look.

when they were done practicing oppa suddenly suggested i sing and i panicked ! What is he doing ? Suddenly the brothers in law were expectant and i had no choice. We sang together woth a mission to wink at each other each time the chime comes in. Since he cant wink, he crinkles his nose. The one that i love.

as we finished the food, we finished the filming but oppa said that they have to continue practicing. The staff packed the materials and i was left bowing and thanking and change into a more casual outfit. As i finished and was ready to go, oppa was still wearing the uniform and i dont know but when i saw him standing at the room, smiling at s with his 2 upper buttons ed i felt hot and ashamed as if i was peeking at something forbidden. He looked hot. I came in so i can say goodbye, he looked at me and i saw his mouth gape, it felt nice (blush). He came towards me and the members smiled at me so i did back to them.

"youre leaving?" He said as he came to me, a little too close for having people around us and his presence is too overwhelming with his rugged yet strikingly handsome and those eyes piercing through me. I took a step back and saw him pout. I smiled at him to comfort him.

"yes oppa, you said you have to practice i dont want to bother you anymore. And manager oppa is already waiting downstairs."

"oh." He looked speechless

"why? Oh ! You said you have something to tell me ?" I remembered before we left for the zoo he told me he had something to say

"maybe next time. The atmosphere is not really perfect" he scratched his back head.

"oh" and i was the one left speechless

He looked at me and it was from head to toe, i raised my eyebrow at him and when he met my eyes i was so sure he blushed. He coughed. i looked at him waiting for an answer

"uhmmm. Haha, you know i said in the past interview that i want a girl who looks good in a white shirt and jeans." He looked at me straight. And i looked at what i was wearing, a plain v neck shirt and light blue jeans. I blushed and looked at him smiling.

"Do you like what i am wearing ?" I bravely questioned. Somehow i want his approval.

"oh ? Yeah, i like it." He smiled with his dimples. I smiled at him back. And for a moment our eyes locked and we were both lost in each others soul.

"eherm" someone from the door broke our moment and we both turned to look who it was.

"seungyeon ah. We have to go." Manager oppa must have waited so long to come up and pick me up. I looked at oppa and to the brothers in law, they were laughing as if a joke was told. I felt embarassed. Oppa must have noticed he looked at s and they stopped laughing.

"oppa, i have to go" i looked at him. He was looking at me

"oh, okay. I'll send you off"

"oh, no need ! We can manage"

"no, you are in my company and you are my wife and a visitor. Ill see you out and see you get in your car." 

There was no way i can oppose him. And i like to spend each minute with him so better take this chance. I said goodbye to the brothers in law and they did to me too. Manager oppa walked on front and oppa stayed beside me. Telling me to take good rest and i told him i will. I told him im so sorry i wont be able to go to their concert. We also talked about going to busan and to meet his parents before our wedding (blush)

wedding. It echoed in ny head.

we got to the car and oppa squeezed my shoulder and smiled.

" I'll see you soon!"

"yes oppa. Soon. Bye !" I got in the car and before i close the door "take care" he nodded and smiled.

As manager oppa drove, i leaned back and sighed.

can this day be anymore perfect ? It seems like i cant think of anything else when im with oppa.

is it time to open my heart ?