Just being with you is pretty enough PART 2

That thing called destiny

After the fun time with the writing, we prepared to go to the amusement park, waaaaaaaah its been a long time since i went to one... i tried to dress up prettily but simple, i wore denim shirt and pants, with a pink coat, since oppa likes my hair tied up i kept i just the way it is (blush). *sigh* i think ive been blushng a hundred times everytime im with oppa, my heart skips a beat just knowing that we'll be filming and when i see him before shooting it feels like my heart is about to burst through me and when he smiles at me, those dimples (mentally melting).

how am i gonna get used to this? how am i gonna get used to his smile and his touches and his comments and to HIM?!?!?!!?

while im thinking this he is at my side driving, he'll lead the conversation then we'll stay quiet then smile and i know why im fluttering...

i didnt realize we already arrived at the amusement park.

the day is so great, it is a bit windy but because of oppa i feel hot.

while we were talking, HE GRABBED MY HAND !!!!!

i was so concious of my hand a while ago, i was debating in my head what to do with my head. but he grabbed it !!!! the electricity running through me is no joke!!!! all i can do is laugh...but theres something wrong

glove..

"what is this?"

i raised our intertwined hands and he smiled looking at it, pabo, dont you get what i mean?

"just wanted to hold your hand"

you dont really get it do you???

"are you going to keep wearing gloves?"

he looked at me then at the gloves, he let go for a moment to take off his glove and held my hand firmly, i can feel his warmth in his hand...my heart is again running wild

we were both speechless the moment we were walking with our hands intertwined... i dont know about him but i just wanted to cherish the moment, our lovestory is like something that came from a fairytale and it hasnt been that long. i wonder until when will we be like this? i mean the heart fluttering, the electricity, the cheesiness, will this last long? is he genuine? is he real? somehow i felt a pang of sadness, but then when i look at him i cant help but be happy and smile. i blush just looking at him.

i asked him what rides he doesnt like and like, i saw the roller coaster but i can feel that he isnt that excited about it but still he was willing to ride it with me. 

we rode the roller coaster while he held my hand, it was fun REALLY, he was holding my hand throughout the ride, but i can feel that he was a bit scared, but he never let go.

when we got off he had fans at the line, he waved and i felt it again, his popularityis no joke. the fans screamed and he talked in japanese, i asked him what he said, he answered me that he told the fans im his WIFE. the last word echoed through my head, again, without hesitation -- without me asking to introduce me, he does it on his own, WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE. thats right i am his wife, and he is my husband.

--

we got the mission to assign nicknames while riding the ferris wheel, luckily only the two of us would get to ride, sometimes i just want to ask the staff to give me the camera and leave us two alone, better if we werent filming at all. but i know that she'll be in toruble if i asked her to date me, with her just starting her career and i dont want to be the one to ruin it, everything is going smoothly for her. so i pushed that thought away.

we rode the ferris wheel and to be honest i am scared, not a little and not much but i am scared FOR REAL.

the wind was blowing HARD outside and we were shaking, i held her hand i know we were both scared. HOW CAN SHE BE SO CUTE ???

honey? darling?

OOOOOOOOH SO CUTE, SOOOOOO PRETTY

why is she like this ??? NOOOO WHY AM I LIKE THIS? why is my heart fluttering so much?

the sunset behind her just makes no sense in reality, how can a picture like this happen in real life?

her beautiful eyes locking into mine with the pink background because of her coat and the ferris wheel and the orange light coming from the sunset. i am lost for words...

sometimes she's like a little girl, sometimes a very mature lady, sometimes a lady it gives me jitters everytime we meet, i have no idea what will happen next when im with her, thats why i guess i like it so much whenever we get to meet, because i dont know what will happen with her but i know one thing for sure, its gonna be good. i feel so happy just being with her, even just thinking of her.

she is so pretty that i dont know how many times i have told her she is pretty, and i dont really know any other words how to describe her.

"oh oppa, your eyes are really pretty"

"you are prettier"

"hahahahahahaha, oh oppa, do it again"

"what?"

"you crinking your nose, i like it"

i did it again, her smile OH MY GOD MY HEART IS ABOUT RUN FREE

"please do that a lot, i really like it"

wow ! i cant describe what im feeling right now....

the ride was nearing its end, we talked a lot, laughed a lot, its regretful that we have to get off. if only time could slow down everytime we meet id be grateful for a lifetime.

we got off the ride, why am i like this? why is a sone playing ing my head?

"hand"

hmmmm.

"HAND" 

i heard her say, OH! she was telling me to give her my hand, i repeat, TELLING ME. i like it.

i grabbed her hand and again, my heart has gone crazy.

why am i like this? im so excited it feels weird, silly even. 

who am i and where has LEE JONGHYUN go?

i put our hands in my coat pocket and is it just me or is a song playing?

we were walking together...

our hands intertwined...

without talking....

just being beside her...

just being with her--

is pretty enough for me.