Do a good job.

That thing called destiny

"Good morning yeobo ! Im off to filming, be great on your filming too! I'll text you later! :***"

"My yeobo, we just had a break. I miss you!"

I woke up at 1 pm and this what welcomed me. It automatically made me smile and gave me a great day to start with. Its been 3 days since that night, Now without having any doubt of his messages, i can be happy without any questions. I love him, i have fallen for him a long time ago and i am falling deeper if he keeps on sending me these kind of messages.

"I just woke up Oppa, my filming starts at 5. I miss you too !" I hit send and stood up, prepared food which is just bread with jam and carrot shake. Nanan and Pposong are energetic for today, they must be in a good mood too... I looked at my calendar, i am full packed for the rest of the week, filming, photoshoot, CFs and meetings and workshops, i also have school-- wow how have i managed this kind of schedule ? But anyways, I'm happy. I have always dreamt of having a busy schedule.

*ding* my phone beeped and i ran to it with bread still in my mouth.

"Seungyeon ah, you and Jonghyun will be doing first pitch next filming." My manager texted me, i was disappointed it wasnt Oppa who texted but i was happy and nervous at the same time. First pitch at a baseball game ? Where a lot of people come to watch ? Omona.

*ding* i looked again.

"Make sure to practice." From manager Oppa.

"Thanks Oppa. I'll practice when i can." I hit send and stood up. Went to the kitchen to brush my teeth.

*ding* as i was brushing my teeth my phone beeped, it probably is manager Oppa replying. I didn't hurry to my phone. I finished brushing first then grabbed my phone.

"Have you received a text from your manager ? Were doing the first pitch yeobo !" Oppa sent, i felt giddy.

"Yes oppa, i just received it. We should do a good job right ? We should practice."

"We can practice individually for now, but lets practice together when we meet."

"Isn't there a lot of people who comes to watch baseball?" I felt myself turn nervous and scared.

"I think yes.... Waeyo? Are you nervous ?"

"Im nervous, it'll be my first time with a lot of people. Im working through cameras oppa, not through a crowd of people."

"Dont be nervous, i'll be with you. Plus you always do a good job :* "

"What should i feel when you say something like that? "

"Dont worry yeobo. I'll be with you, and we'll practice and do good ! "

"Thanks oppa."

"Arasso. Text me when you can okay? I have to go, i'll text you when i can. I love you :*"

"Okay oppa. I love you too."

"No kisses ? Im pouting." I laughed at his text, is this the manly Lee Jonghyun? How did he change like this ?

"Sorry. Here :********* did you catch it all?"

"YES I DID CATCH THEM ALL AND IM SO ENERGIZED BY IT!!! Im missing you bad, but i really have to go, manager hyung is scolding me now. Talk to you later."

I didnt reply anymore, knowing that after he hit send he'll be closing his phone. How can he make me feel like this ? I have dated before but theres really something with him that makes me go crazy, crazy good ! Haaaaaaay, okay ! We have to move Seungyeon ah ! We have to do a good job !!!