Chapter 19 - The storm

The heiress's love
  • Annyeonghaseyo – Ji Hyo answers her phone
  • Annyeonghaseyo Song Ji Hyo ssi -  A woman responses
  • Sorry but who is it? – Ji Hyo asks since she didn’t recognize the number
  • This is, Lee Dae Hee
  • Ah, Dae Hee ssi. What do you want? - Ji Hyo asks with an unpleasant voice.
  • Nothing, I just want to see if you have time to meet up with me for a talk – Dae Hee says with a sulky tone.
  • I don’t think there is anything to talk about between us, Lee Dae Hee ssi. – Ji Hyo firmly says.
  • There are plenty of things to talk between us. You took my man away. Don’t you think I deserve a proper talk? – Dae Hee says with an unruly voice.
  • I didn’t take any man away from you. The two were ended before our relationship started. – Ji Hyo irritably responses
  • There are things about Dong Wook that you haven’t known yet. Are you sure you are not curious at all about the man that you are about to married? Just think, how long have you know him?

Ji Hyo starts feeling waiver but she still tries to stay strong.

  • I know him enough to know that he is a good man. – Ji Hyo confidently says
  • There is no doubt that he is a good man but nobody is perfect. Just take a little time to meet up with me. I promise you won’t regret it – Dae Hee consistently convinces Ji Hyo.
  • Fine, if I meet up with you, you won’t bother us in the future any more right? – Ji Hyo says after a moment of thinking. Even though she doesn’t want to meet up with the woman who impudently tried to steal her man, she still has a little curious on what she has to say.
  • Sure, I will have no need to bother you anymore. – Dea Hee says.
  • Fine, where and when you want to meet up? – Ji Hyo asks
  • How about the bar at H Hotel, 7 P.M? – Dae Hee asks
  • Sure, see you then. – Ji Hyo hangs up with an uneasy feeling

“Game is about to start” – Dae Hee says to herself after hanging up the phone with Ji Hyo.

  • Annyeonghaseyo – Dae Hee calls a man from her phone.
  • Annyeonghaseyo Lee Dae Hee ssi. – The man answers
  • Tonight, 7 P.M, H hotel ok? I already made the deposit to your bank account.
  • Arasso. – The man hangs up

“It will be fun, Dong Wook oppa will come back to me in no time” – Dae Hee smirks devilishly after hanging up the phone.

 

  • Annyeonghaseyo Song Ji Hyo ssi – Dae Hee greets seeing Ji Hyo walks into the bar. She leads Ji Hyo to a private table in a small corner of the bar.
  • Annyeonghaseyo Lee Dae Hee ssi – Ji Hyo greets back. – So what do you want to talk to me – Ji Hyo immediately asks right after sitting down
  • What with the rush? Let’s drink first. – Dae Hee gives Ji Hyo a cocktail glass on her table
  • Fine, I drank it. Can you talk now? – Ji Hyo says after take a big sip out of that cocktail.
  • I know Dong Wook oppa said that you are pure and innocent but I didn’t know that you are this innocent. – Dae Hee sulkily says
  • What do you mean? – Ji Hyo asks in confuse
  • Didn’t anyone tell you don’t take a drink from a stranger? – Dae Hee smirks.

Ji Hyo suddenly feels dizzy. Her eyes become heavy and she can’t open them anymore. Everything becomes so blurry and suddenly turns dark. The last thing she hears before unconscious is “Have fun. When you wake up, Dong Wook oppa will belongs to me again”

“You can go in now” – she sent a message to the man.

A shady looking man walks toward Dae Hee and Ji Hyo table. He carries the unconscious Ji Hyo away while Dae Hee giving him the key card for the hotel room.

  • Have fun, don’t forget to take plenty of pictures and send to the number that I gave you. – Dae Hee demands the man
  • Arrasso. – The man answers.

When the man is taking Ji Hyo away, Dae Hee calmly takes out a disposable cell phone to take some pictures of the man carrying Ji Hyo in his arms and send it to Dong Wook

 

Meanwhile, Dong Wook is at a photoshoot for GQ magazine cover. He normally doesn’t check his cellphone during working time but an uneasy feeling suddenly occurs to him when he heard the ring from his phone. He opens the message and immediately gets angry seeing the picture of Ji Hyo in the other man’s arm but after a moment of calming down his angry feeling changed to worry. He can see that Ji Hyo is unconscious in the picture and the man’s look is too shady. He becomes panic and running out of the photoshoot while everybody looking at him in confused. His manager yells at him asking what happens but he is too anxious to answer anyone. He immediately calls Ji Hyo’s bodyguard:

  • Where is she? I ask you where is she? – Dong Wook yells angrily on the phone.
  • She is at a bar in H hotel talking with Dae Hee ssi – The body guard panicky answer after hearing Dong Wook yelling.
  • Why? Why are they meeting up there? – Dong Wook screams on the phone while getting into his Lamborghini. He drives full speed toward H hotel. He changes land rashly and honks at anyone on his way. His speed is exceeding 200 km/hr. He doesn’t care other cars are honking at him because right now, in his head only worrying about Ji Hyo.
  • I don’t know sir. Young Miss just asks me to drop her off there. I am really closed there. I can get there right now.
  • You do it right now. Get all your people into the hotel and look in every single corner for Ji Hyo. If there is anything happen to her. You are all dead.  – Dong Wook yells angrily.
  • I understand sir. – The body guard answers with a serious tone.

Right after hanging up with the body guard, Dong Wook receives more pictures from another unknown number. The picture of Ji Hyo laying unconsciously beside a man makes him pushes the gas pedal even faster. It normally takes a half hour to get from his photoshoot location to H hotel but he arrives less than 10 minute. By the time he gets to the hotel, the big group of body guard from Choen Financial Corp. also floods the hotel. They divide to groups go to every corners and knock each and every rooms looking for Ji Hyo. Dong Wook angrily walks toward the bar where Dae Hee is still sitting and enjoying her cocktail. She is in shock when seeing Dong Wook

  • O…ppa. What are you doing here? – Her voice is shaking since she doesn’t understand how he can get here so quickly.
  • Where is she? – Dong Wook angrily asks.
  • Who? – Dae Hee pretends not knowing what he is talking about.
  • Don’t play game with me. I’m asking you where my girlfriend is. Where is Song Ji Hyo? – Dong Wook yells loudly makes Dae Hee and all the guests in the bar startled.
  • Calm down oppa. How can I know where is she. May be she is having fun with another guy – Dae Hee smirks.
  • YOU …. – Dong Wooks scream even more angrily while pulling Dae Hee collar. - I give you the last chance to tell me where she is or you won’t be able to imagine what gonna happen to you. – Dong Wook says with a fire burning in his eyes. All his faces, eyes, and ears turn red. Dae Hee has never since Dong Wook this angry because he is always a gentle man both in the drama and in reality. Looking at him like that make Dae Hee realizes that he won’t afraid to do anything if she doesn’t tell him where Ji Hyo is.
  • She is in room 2201 on the 22th floor. – Dae Hee says with her body all shaken.
  • Oppa I’m sorry. It’s a just a prank oppa. Please forgive me. - Dae Hee begs while kneeling down on the floor and holding on Dong Wook’s right leg.
  • I already told you to leave us alone or you gonna regret it – Dong Wook looks down on Dae and says – Did you see what happened to Joo Ji Hoon and Ga In? It was all because they hurted my woman. You repeat the same mistake. Consider your career ended. – Dong Wook says coldly while kicking Dae Hee’s arm away.
  • Oppa, please don’t do that to me oppa. I know I was wrong oppa. Please – Dae Hee cries and screams to Dong Wook but he doesn’t even look back. He hurrily runs to the 22th floor.

Meanwhile inside room 2201, Ji Hyo starts regain her conscious. She feels someone is trying to her shirt. She panicly opens her eyes and sees a strange man is on top of her. She uses all her strength to push the man away but her body is too weak. She tries to grab everything on her reach to throw at the man. The man becomes angry after being attacked. He aggressively pull Ji Hyo’s shirt apart. Ji Hyo cries and screaming for help. At that moment, Dong Kook kicks the door open and jumps straight to the guy, pulls him away from Ji Hyo and hit him brutally. Dong Wook punches that guy’s face so hard that blood starts coming out of his nose and mouth but he didn’t stop until the security guard pull him away from that man to prevent him from beating that man to dead. When the security guard took that man away from the room, Dong Wook slowly approaches the panicking Ji Hyo who is still sitting on the bed while sobbing and holding the blanket over her body.

  • I’m sorry Ji Hyo ah. I’m sorry. I should have come sooner – Dong Wook cries while holding Ji Hyo in his arm. – It’s all my fault. I should protect you better. I shouldn’t let that woman get close to you. I’m sorry Ji Hyo ah. I’m so sorry. – The tears keep dropping from that man’s handsome face.
  • I was so scared Dong Wook ah. – Ji Hyo bursts out of tears and hugs Dong Wook tightly.
  • I’m useless. I’m sorry. I can’t even protect the woman I love and let my pass harms you. I’m so sorry Ji Hyo ah. – Dong Wook says in devastation while punching on his own face.
  • Don’t do it Dong Wook ah – Ji Hyo holds tightly on his hands to stop him from punishing himself. – It’s not your fault. Nothing had happened yet. He didn’t do anything to me yet. I fought back hard. I should have listen to you and stay away from her. It was my fault not yours Dong Wook ah. – Ji Hyo tries to soften the distressed Dong Wook.
  • I want to go home Dong Wook ah. I feel really unpleasant here. – Ji Hyo says after a moment of silence
  • Ok, let’s go – Dong Wook says while putting his jacket over Ji Hyo body and taking her out of the hotel. 10 body guards lead their way to the parking garage to make sure they leave the place safely.
  • I will take her home – Dong Wook says to Ji Hyo’s body guard.-  Make sure that jerk gets what he deserves and prevents anything about this incident from leaking to the media. Ji Hyo won’t want to see this kind of news to be published.  
  • I understand sir – The body guard says while bowing 90 degree to Dong Wook.

 

  • Do you want to go back to your home? – Dong gently asks Ji Hyo after getting in his car.
  • No, I want to stay at your place tonight. I don’t want my dad seeing me like this. He will get worry. Plus I wanna be with you tonight. – Ji Hyo softly answers
  • I understand. Let’s go to my place then. – Dong Wook says. On the way home, they both keep quiet. Dong Wook holds tightly on Ji Hyo’s hand while his heart is aching from seeing her being sad and quiet. He tells himself to make the person did this to her pay an expensive price.