Chapter 14 - Princess returns to the palace

The heiress's love

After a good night sleep, Dong Wook and Ji Hyo fly back to Seoul on Dong Wook’s  helicopter.

  • You look so cool as a pilot Dong Wook ah- Ji Hyo says
  • Jjinja? Should I perform some tricks too? – Dong Wook excitedly asks.
  • What tricks?

Instead of answering Ji Hyo, Dong Wook starts flying the helicopter in circle and does extreme dropping down then extreme straight up flying up. Those tricks make Ji Hyo screams out of her lung but Dong Wook just laughs excitedly seeing the scared Ji Hyo.

  • You look so cute when you are scared Ji Hyo ah.
  • Oh My God! I was so scared but it was really kool Dong Wook. – Ji Hyo screams excitedly

They keep talking happily until landing to Seoul.

  • Where do you want to go now? – Dong Wook asks after they get to his car
  • I need to go back to my apartment to get my clothes. I think it is time for me to come back home. Appa must miss me a lot and I don’t really want to live next door with that thick face conman anymore. – Ji Hyo says
  • Sure, I will accompany you there to help you move ok?
  • Will it be a bother? You must be tired after the flight. I want you to rest. –Ji Hyo concerns
  • I’m ok. Don’t worry about me. You will need me if that guy bothers you, don’t you think?
  • If you say so – Ji Hyo happily says

They arrive at Ji Hyo apartment complex and walk happily while holding tightly on each other’s hand until a strong arm pull Ji Hyo away from Dong Wook’s hand.

  • Are you cheating on me with this ? – Ju Ji-hoon yells
  • Hey, watch your word who are you calling ? This is my boyfriend – Song Ji Hyo yells back while pushing Ji-hoon away and hide behind Dong Wook’s arm
  • You were still my girlfriend two days ago and now you have another man? What bull is that? – Ji-hoon keeps yelling
  • Hey, watch your mouth man. That’s not a way to talk to a woman – Dong Wook’s says with a serious expression on his face.
  • Who are you to teach me how to talk to a girl? I can say whatever I want to my girlfriend. You are a famous actor; don’t you feel ashamed to steal other people’s girlfriend? – Ji-hoon says with fire burning on his eyes
  • I didn’t steal anyone’s girlfriend. It was you who weren’t deserved to be her boyfriend from begin with. – Dong Wook says while staring straight to Ji-hoon’s eyes
  • What are you saying ? – Ji-hoon screams while pulling a punch toward Dong Wook but Dong Wook quickly avoids it and puhs Ji-hoon’s arms behind his back on one hand and pulls his collar with the other hand.
  • True man talks with mouth not with punch and watch who you try to getting the fight too. Don’t just pull your punch in anymore. Not everybody as weak as you. – Dong Wook smirks while pushing Ji-hoon away.
  • You better watch out. You will have to pay for what you did. – Ji-hoon threatens Dong Wook.
  • You should be the one that watch out. You will regret if you do anything stupid. – Dong Wook says while pulling Ji Hyo away.
  • Ji Hyo, is it that easy for you to change your heart? I thought we have something special. I thought you loved me. – Ji-hoon screams with a sad voice.

Ji Hyo suddenly stops and turns back walking toward Ji-hoon. Ji-hoon smiles thinking Ji Hyo changes her mind but he is shocked when Ji Hyo slap cruelly at his face.

  • I heard what you said to Ga In the other day on the dressing room. Don’t try to pull the love trick on me anymore. My father was wright; people should just marry their same class to avoid gold digger like you. You better stay away from me from now on. – Ji Hyo says angrily

Ji-hoon is frozen when he hears what Ji Hyo said. Even in his dream, he couldn’t imagine that Ji Hyo listened to his conversation.

  • Ji Hyo ah, it was just a misunderstanding, please listen to my explanation – Ji-hoon starts begging while holding on Ji Hyo’s arm.
  • You look so pathetic – Ji Hyo smirks – I heard enough that day. All my questions about our relationship got answer. I don’t need any more explanation. Thank you – Ji Hyo says coldly why pulling Ji-hoon’s hands out of her arm. – Let’s go Dong Wook – she turns to Dong Wook and holds tightly on his hand while walking away leaving Ji-hoon standing there looking at them angrily.
  • Are you ok? – Dong Woo asks when they got into Ji Hyo’s apartment.
  • Can’t be better. I finally can pour out my anger to that jerk. I feel much better. You look so kool when you fight with him earlier Dong Wook ah. – Ji Hyo says brightly
  • Jjinja? I really don’t like using force but he left me no choice. I have to defend myself and the woman I love – Dong Wook says while looking at Ji Hypo lovingly.

Ji Hyo bushes when she hears Dong Wook called her “his woman”. It’s just so special hearing those words from him, like they already belong to each other for a long time.

  • You are so sweet Dong Wook ah – Ji Hyo lands a kiss on Dong Wook’s cheek make him smiles happily.
  • Do you need my help? – Dong Wook offers
  • No, I already done. Let’s go – Ji Hyo says with the luggage on her hand.
  • Is that all? – Dong Wook asks
  • Yeah. Those are all I need for now. The rest, I will send someone to get it later.
  • Ok, let’s go then. To your house right?
  • N-ne

Dong Wook drives Ji Hyo to her house and even though he is from a wealthy family but he is still surprised of how rich her family is. The gate is guarded by 4 body guards who are in black suits and well equipped with modern technologies and firearm. They bow 90 degree when they see Ji Hyo in the car. The gate is wide opened to show a long road to the edifice with green grass and white roses on both sides.

Ten maids are waiting readily on the front door to welcome Ji Hyo back.

  • Do you want to go in?-  Ji Hypo asks Dong Wook.
  • Not today, I’m sure you have a lot of thing to talk to your dad plus my parents keeps calling to ask me to come back to the house too. I will formally great abeonim in the future soon. – Dong Wook softly says
  • Who is your abeonim? Ji Hyo teases.
  • Will be soon – Dong Wook says while landings a soft kiss on Ji Hyo lips.

She waves him goodbye before walking inside the house

  • Welcome home young Miss – 10 maids greet Ji Hyo in one voice. Two of them hurrily help carry Ji Hyo luggage
  • Is my father home? – Ji Hyo asks
  • Yes young Miss. He is in his office. – A maid says while leading her to her father’s office and opens the door for her to get in. When the door closed, Ji Hyo immediately run into her father arms.
  • Appa, I miss you. – She cries.
  • You finally decide to come back home, you stubborn girl? – He pretends to scold her.
  • I’m sorry appa, I should have listened to you – she cries in his arm. Even though she is almost 35 but to her father, she is still a little princess. Her mother passed away when she was young and he was always busy with work but he never failed to care for her. She always gets what she wants and he always try to spend time with her and ensure she has a good life. He can be strict sometimes but deep in her heart she knows that he always want the best for her. After half year living away from home she comes to even more understanding of how much love and care that he gave her. So when she sees him now, all she wants to do is staying in his arm and being kittenish.
  • It must be tough on you princess. I’m sorry for letting you experience all the hardship. – He gently says while caressing her head.
  •  You did nothing wrong appa. It was my fault for being stubborn. I should have understood that you only wanted the best for me instead of saying those hateful words. – Ji Hyo says
  • Aigoo my princess is all grown up now. I’m so happy hearing those words from you. – Her father favorably says.
  • Appa, how can people do terrible things for money? Love is a special thing but why they want to use it to get to money too? – Ji Hypo softly asks
  • Money has a devilish power my daughter. Strong people know how to control money but weak people will be slave for money and willing to do anything to get money. Rich people can marry poor people but wealthy people shouldn’t marry commoners because when there are too much money involves, people will be blinded and willing to do terrible things. That’s why people should marry the same class. Do you understand it now? I don’t say that all poor people are bad or slaves for money but it’s just better to be careful. That’s why I want to choose the safe way for you to go, princess. –Her father says
  • I understand it now appa. I’m sorry for letting you lonely for a long time. – Ji Hyo gently says
  • It’s ok princess. Whenever I lonely, I turn on the TV and I see you. I’m happy to see different sides of you on TV princess. You did well on your own. Now I can retire in peace. – he says
  • Ah right appa, about the blind date; can you set it up again with that same person from Lee’s family?
  • Are you sure? I don’t want to pressure you so you will run away again – he asks in surprise.
  • I’m sure appa. I trust you on choosing a man for me. You are wise and understanding father, I know you will choose the best for me. – Ji Hyo cheerfully says
  • Aigoo, my princess is so sweet today. Do you want something from me? A new car or new private airplane? – He teases
  • I just want to make you happy appa. – Ji Hyo shyly says.

 

Meanwhile at Lee Dong Wook’s father mansion.

  • Are you insane? How many time did I told you not involving with actresses. They won’t be any help in your political career or our family business. – Dong Wook’s father yells angrily at Dong Wook while throwing his cup of tea on the floor.
  • But I love her appa, please let us be together. – Dong Wook begs
  • You didn’t hear what I just said? I will never accept an actress from an unknown family to this household. Those kinds of girls won’t do any good. Normal people need a housewife but people like us need a wife who can support our career. You need a girl from a good background to support you and maintain our family’s position in this country. – His father keeps on scolding.
  • She is from a good family appa. – Dong Wook says firmly
  • A good family is not enough. She has to be from a family that is at least same level with us. It is embarrassing enough for this family having you as an actor. Our three generations are all in high political positions but you keep playing around. I won’t accept any more trouble from you.
  • But appa, … - Dong Wook’s words are stopped when his father receiving a phone call.
  • Oh president Cheon, how are you doing?– His father happily greets the man on the line – N-ne, n-ne, I understand… Your daughter finally agree to go through with the arrange marriage? It is great news I know she is a wise girl. … Kid just needs time to understand their parent’s good intention … N-ne of course our Dong Wook has no problem with the arrange marriage. Let’s have our families meet up tomorrow night. What do you think? … N-ne it’s perfect. Let’s meet at the restaurant in our hotel. N-ne. I’m so happy… N-ne … See you tomorrow.
  • Make yourself ready for tomorrow we will meet up with your future wife from Cheon family. And try to forget about that actress. – His father demands after hanging up his phone.
  • I will go to the date but I can’t forget about that actress – Dong Wook smiles mysteriously.
  • What is that smile for? – His father asks.
  • You will know tomorrow. I have work to do, see you tomorrow appa. – Dong Wook politely bows and his father and leaves
  • Hey … - His father yells out to him - That kid is always so hard to understand – his father says to himself.