Chapter 15- Their blind date

The heiress's love
  • Annyeonghaseyo ajjussi. – Dong Wook greets the man in black who just stepped in his car
  • Annyeonghaseyo young master, how have you been? – The man politely greets Dong Wook.
  • I have been well. Thank you. Did you have what I asked for? – Dong Wook asks.
  • I did young master; there are pictures and files all in this folders. Every little thing that I could dig up. It seems like those two have been after heir and heiress for a long time. Last month, there was a hassle in the household of Sam Sung chairman’s family. Their only son Lee Jae-Yong dated Ga In for about three months but they were forced to break up because they heard she had quite a bad reputation. Right after the broke up, his family keeps receiving blackmails with intimacy pictures of Ga In ssi and Jae-Yong ssi with the demand of paying 10 million dollars or the pictures will be exposed to media. His family doesn’t want to involve with those bad rumors which can affect their stock value so they decided to pay it off. I called some of my connection on underground world and I found out that Ga In ssi is actually the one behind the blackmailing. Her bank account was deposited with 10 million dollars several days after that incidence. About Ju Ji-hoon ssi. He is pretty secretive about who he is dating. He dated the heiress of LK Banks two years ago, she wanted to get married with him but her family didn’t want it to happens so they pay him off with the condition that he had to stay away from her. After that, he has been dating with rich married woman since they wouldn’t want to be seen with him so he can freely dates several women at the same time and get money from them to support his luxury lifestyle. I have some intimacy pictures of him and those women too. – The man reports.
  • Thank you ajjussi. It is a very impressive report. It must be hard on you. – Dong Wooks say politely.
  • Not at all young master. What do you want me to do next? – The man asks
  • I want you to ring some bells of the district prosecutor’s office to open investigate about the blackmail of Jae Yong-ssi. Make sure to give them enough information to find the culprit quickly. Also, don’t forget to feed the information about the investigation to the reporters. I bet they are in thirst for hot topic like this. Please also send all the intimacy pictures of Ju Ji-hoon and his married woman girlfriends to their husbands. I bet their husbands will be so happy to see what their trophy wives have been doing with their money. The most important thing is sending those pictures to all newspapers and magazines. They will love those pictures. It’s also a good distraction from me and Ji Hyo dating news too. – Dong Wook says
  • Arrasso young master. I will get it done today.
  • Thank you ajjussi.
  • Goodbye young master. – The man politely gets out of Dong Wook’s car.
  • The perfect storm is about to come, just wait a little bit Ji Hyo ah. They will have to taste their own medicine. – Dong Wook says to himself

Meanwhile at Ji Hyo’s house, she is on the phone with Kim Jong Kook.

  • Annyeonghaseyo oppa. -  Ji Hyo greets Jong Kook happily
  • You sound like you are in a good mood. – Jong Kook says
  • I am oppa
  • Did you get back to town?
  • Yes, I did yesterday oppa. I’m at my house now.
  • You mean your apartment? I came there last night but you weren’t home.
  • No, I’m back to my dad’s house oppa.
  • Really? Why? Did yourdad finally force you back?
  • No oppa, I voluntarily come back.
  • Really? Did something happen between you and Ji-hoon?
  • I broke up with him oppa. He is a real jerk. – Ji Hyo says angrily
  • Really? – Jong Kook says with a hope in his eyes
  • Yeah. He wanted to use me from begin with. – Ji Hyo starts telling Jong Kook about the conversation that she heard between Ga In and Ji-hoon
  • He is such an . I have to teach him a lesson – Jong Kook angrily says after hearing Ji Hyo story.
  • It’s ok oppa. At least I know his true face and stop associating with him now. – Ji Hyo says
  • How about you and Dong Wook pictures? What with you two – Jong Kooks concerns
  • Well, we will talk about it later oppa.
  • Ok. You remember to come to my concert tonight right? I save the VIP chair for you – Jong Kook asks
  • Oh, I almost forgot but I will make sure to come there right after my blind date oppa. It won’t be long. I’m sure can make it before your opening.
  • Blind date? Are you sure? I thought you ran away because you didn’t want to go to the blind date anymore. – Jong Kook is confused and surprised
  • Well, I will tell you all about that when I see tonight ok oppa? I have to get ready now. See you later oppa. – Ji Hyo hangs up leaving Jong Kook still froze on his spot with the cellphone still on his hand try to puzzling what is going.

Ji hyo phone rings right after hanging up with Jong Kook

  • Annyeonghaseyo – Ji Hyo says with a sweet voice
  • Annyeonghaseyo princess, I have a bad news for you. – Dong Wook says
  • What? What happened? – Ji Hyo nervous
  • I have to go to the blind date to day with a really beautiful lady. – Dong Wook pretends to be serious.
  • Jjinja? – Ji Hyo smiles. – don’t worry I will go on a blind date with a super handsome man today too.
  • Jjinja? Is he more handsome than me? – Dong Wook pretends to be jealous.
  • I’m sure he is. – Ji Hyo teases
  • No way, there is no one more handsome than me – Dong Wook says cheerfully.
  • Wow, you are full of confident don’t ya? – Ji Hyo teases and they both laugh out loud – Anyway, Jong Wook oppa will have the concert today. Do you want to go with me to his concert after the dinner with our parents?
  • I would love too but I have filming to do. I can pick you up after the concert though – Dong Wook says.
  • That’s fine. See you tonight then yeobo.
  • Did you just call me yeobo? – Dong Wook smiles brightly
  • Did I? – Ji Hyo laughs and hangs up her phone.

 

Their formal dinner date takes place in the luxury restaurant of Dong Wook’s family 5 stars hotel. The restaurant is closed exclusively for the dinner. Everything in that restaurant is luxurious even the chandelier on the roof was made from real crystal that specially ordered from Italy. The chairs and tables are all exclusively made by special unique design.  Normally only wealthy business people have enough money to spend on the meal in this restaurant. Their steak can cost up to $500 a piece since their food is strictly picked from high quality supplier. Tonight, all the employees are focus only on one table. The big table is decorated with beautiful white lilies, crystal wine glasses and gold silverware. The restaurant manager had to personally inspect the table before the dinner many times to make sure the table is perfect from the smallest details since the owner of the hotel is the host of this formal dinner.

Lee Dong Wook family which includes himself, his parents and his sister are waiting readily 15 minutes before the dinner start. Dong Wook is in his best tailor-made tuxedo that he ordered from Italy last month. His handsome figure is even more attractive in the well-made suit. He looks like a sculpture that made from heaven. All the employees and even customers can’t hide their admiration looking at him. The females keep unconsciously smile when they pass by him even though he only sets his eyes straight ahead.

  • Half of Korean woman will be devastated when you get married oppa. – Lee Rye Min – Dong Wook’s younger sister teases him.
  • He should get married so those women can stop dreaming – His father says with a serious face.
  • I think they will keep dreaming even after he gets married appa. He is the most desirable man in Korea right oppa? – His sister keeps on teasing
  • You better be good with Cheon Seong-im ssi. Our families went way back. If this marriage is successful. Our position in this country will be even stronger. The President chair will belong to me in no time with Choen’s family financial support. – Dong Wook’s father says
  • I will treat her well appa. – Dong Wooks says
  • You better do. We don’t want to anger our in-law family. He is very protective over his precious daughter. – Dong Wook’s father advices
  • I understand appa. – Dong Wook firmly answers
  • Your guest has arrived sir. -  The restaurant manager says.
  • I understand, let’s come out and greet them. – His father says

Dong Wook family together with the whole staff of the hotel wait on the hotel’s main entrance to greet Ji Hyo and her father. Ji Hyo is in an elegant floor length cocktail dress fit tightly in her y body makes everybody in gasp. She has her make up flawlessly done with her hair neatly updo. She’s look like a real princess just walked out of a fairy tale.

Dong Wook can’t hide his smile when looking at the gorgeous Ji Hyo and she is also flustered to see how handsome he looks on the tuxedo.

Both families are walking proudly to the restaurant leaving everybody looking at them with admires.

  • Aren’t you the actress that was in the dating rumor with oppa a few days ago? – Dong Wook’s sister asks right after sitting down put everybody except Ji Hyo and Dong Wook in surprised.
  • Right. This is her. I didn’t recognize you at first since the pictures on the news were kind of blurry. – His father says in shock. Both Ji Hyo and Dong Wook just smiles shyly.
  • What are they talking about Seong-im? Are you two dating – Her father’s turn to surprised.
  • N-ne we are dating – Ji Hyo shyly says.
  • We are sorry for not informing both families about our dating. We thought it would be a nice surprise for everybody. We actually were very surprised to find out that we supposed to be dating partner appointed from our families before too – Dong Wook says
  • It’s fate, good fate, don’t you think in-law – Dong Wook’s father says excitedly to Ji Hyo’s father.
  • It’s indeed fate. They can’t escape being together no matter what they do hahaha – Ji Hyo’s father laughs loudly.
  • Of course, of course. It is such a good news. Now they can be with their love and we don’t have to do anything. – Dong Wook’s father says.
  • I’m so happy for you two. Ji Hyo’s father can’t stop smiling while both Dong Wook and Ji Hyo just smiles shyly at each other.
  • They were each other’s first love. It’s just right for them to be together – Ji Hyo’s father says.
  • N-ne, you are right – Dong Wook’s father agrees.
  • What do you mean we were each other first love? – Both Ji Hyo and Dong Wook are surprised.
  • You two may not remember but you both were really closed when you were younger. You even said that you won’t marry anyone but Dong Wook in the future – Ji Hyo’s father says
  • Weiii? Really? Why don’t I remember any of that? You two were really young at the time and that was a tragic incident …- Ji Hyo’s father suddenly changes his tone and Dong Wook’s parents also change their exciting expression to a little bit sad.
  • What was the incident appa? – Ji Hyo asks
  • At the right time, you two will remember. May be now is not the time yet. Oh well, stop talking about the past let’s talk about the future – Ji Hyo father tries to change the mood. – What do you two think about marriage? You both are not young any more. The sooner you get married, the better. We are all excited for grandkids
  • We will leave it to parents about our marriage – Ji Hyo and Dong Wook shyly says
  • I think we should at least proceed with an engagement party first. I can’t wait to inform the whole country about the unite of our families. – Dong Wook’s father says
  • Of course we should at least do that – Ji Hyo father happily says. – What you two think, how about next month?
  • I have no objection – Dong Wook says
  • It’s kind of fast but I don’t against it – Ji Hyo shyly says.
  • So let’s do that then. Dong Wook ah, I heard you are an actor. What do you plan to do after marriage? – Ji Hyo’s father concerns.
  • I plan to retire from entertainment industry after informing the world about our engagement. I will focus on managing our hotel businesses and supporting my father on his President election.
  • Sound like a good plan – Ji Hyo’s father happily says
  • I hope you two will have a good life. I’m so happy to have a pretty and well manner daughter in-law likes you, Seong-im ah – Dong Wook’s mother gently says while looking sweetly at Ji Hyo.
  • Thank you eomenim -  Ji Hyo shyly answers.

The two families spend the rest of the dinner with cheers and laughter.