Chapter 1 - Princess leaves her castle

The heiress's love
  • You, get ready for the blind date tomorrow, don’t think about running away like the other times. – her dad yelling while looking at the stubborn her
  • Why do you keep setting me up with the stupid blind dates? Aren’t we rich enough? We held 60% of South Korean wealth. What is so important about who I am getting married with? Cheon Seong-im replies to her father furiously.
  • You simple minded girl. Do you think you will be able to hold this legacy by yourselves when I’m gone? In this country, beside money you have to have power too. Lee family is the biggest and most powerful politician family in this country and second wealthiest family just after us. Only them can secure our position in the future. Do you understand that?
  • I don’t care. I have someone that I love.
  • Who?
  • Ju Ji-hoon oppa?
  • Who?
  • The famous actor appa. You should get more update.
  • Are you insane? In love with a celebrity that come from an unknown family? People like that will just take advantage of our wealth.
  •  Will it be any different from you? You use your daughter to gain wealth and power too. – She replies coldly to her father.
  • You crazy little girl!!!! - Her father yells furiously – sure, if you want to be with him that badly, then leave this family, start over by yourself from the bottom, without any money or power and if you can get close to him and make him love you then I will think about that.
  • Are you serious? – She looks at him doubtfully
  • Sure. It’s time for you to leave the castle and learn the taste of real life where you are no longer a princess. I spoiled you too much already so you don’t appreciate any thing that I do for you.
  • Fine. I will prove to you that I do fine on my own just watch me appa.
  • I will open my eyes and watch what you will do to your life. Leave this house immediately.
  • Sure. I am leaving now. – she says determinately

She comes back down stair with her 5 baggage’s full of expensive clothes and accessary.

  • Where do you think you going with all that? – He dad asks coldly.
  • Leaving this house, that’s what you want right?
  • Of course, but not with all those stuff. You do understand the part when I said that you have to start from the bottom right?
  • But I still need clothes to wear.
  • You are only allowed to bring one suitcase with you so choose wisely. Also give me back all your bank cards.
  • How can I live without any bank cards? I need money to pay for place to stay too.
  • You have to figure it out by yourself. Starting from the bottom, remember that?
  • Fine, if that’s what you want.
  • No, that is what you want. You can choose to stay here and listen to me instead of following your delusional dream.
  • It’s not delusional. Ji-hoon oppa will be mine. He will love me wholeheartly, I will prove you that.  
  • Sure, just don’t come back when you heart is all broken.
  • I wont. Ji-hoon oppa is a good guy.

She walks straight to the door after picking out 1 suitcase to bring with her.

  • Wait – her father call her

“He must regret kicking me out already” she smiles confidently.

  • What? – she pretends to be arrogant.
  • Here is $100 for your cab fee.
  • Cab??? I am not allow to use my car neither?
  • Do you see any one drive a Lamborghini when she starts from the bottom?
  • Arg!!!! She yells angrily while throwing her car key to the floor.

She walks out while the doors are coldly closed behind her.

  • Where am I going now? - She whispered to herself

“Will she be ok by herself?” – her father sighs quietly behind the closed door.

 

“Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong” – the doorbell brings nonstop in the middle of the night wake Kim Jong Kook up in the middle of his deep sleep.

  • Argggg who dare to disturb me this time of the day. Do they want to die? - Kim Jong Kook is cursing by himself while waking to the front door half-sleepily. He just came back from his Asia tour earlier today and still tries to catch some sleep after the long busy weeks.
  • Hello oppa - Seong-im smiles brightly when Jong Kook open the door.
  • Seong-im? What are you doing here this time of the day? And what with all your luggage? – Jong Kook feels like he suddenly awake and totally confused.
  • Can I come in first?
  • Sure – go ahead – he leads her inside the house while carrying her luggage
  • So what happened? -  He ask her after they both settled on his couch
  • I got kick out – she calmly answers
  • What??? He yells loudly out of surprise.
  • Lower your voice, can’t you? I have enough yelling for the day. – she answers in annoyance
  • But why?
  • Well, my dad tried to set me up with the stupid blind date again. We got into the fight and he kicked me out?
  • He really did? You are his princess; I don’t believe he would do that do you.
  • Oh well, I did overdo with my arrogance when I fight with him so he took all my bank cards and even my car. Now I’m homeless, moneyless and carless too.
  • So what you plan to do now?
  • I want to be an actress oppa.
  • Why?
  • I want to get close to Ji-hoon oppa. My dad promised he will consider my relationship with Ji-hoon oppa if I can make him love me even when I’m not the heiress.

Jong Kook falls into quiet. His heart feels like shattered to pieces. He is her oppa since child hood. He witnesses her growth up from an adorable baby girl to a beautiful woman. He always follows her and loves her secretly but she is always so clueless and treats him just like a brother. Now she scarified her royal life to love another guy and he has to sit here and listen to that. It really hurts him but he doesn’t want her to know his real feeling because he knows it better that in her heart, there is no space for him

  • Oppa, did you hear me? – She shakes his hand after he got quiet for too long.
  • Err, yeah, I just spaced out from lacking of sleep. I just came back from my Asia tour.
  • Oh right, how was it?
  • It was great. Fan love me and I love it. But any way, what is your plan to be an actress
  • Oppa – she smiles at him slyly – you know a lot of people in entertainment world right? Can you ring some bell and get me in.
  • It’s not a problem to me but your father will kill me if he knows that I lend you a hand.
  • He won’t do anything to you oppa. He is his favorite right? Or do you want me to ask Kang Gary for help. I know he will say yes right away.
  • Arraso, I will help you – Kang Gary, Cheon Seong-im, and Kim Jong Kook are close friends since they were young because their fathers are close friends. Both of them are overly protective over Cheon Seong-im and both of them secretly in love with her. Jong Kook knows how Gary feels about Cheon Seong-im so he rather keeps her by his side than letting Gary steal her away.
  • Really? Thank you oppa. You are the best. When can we start?
  • Are you that eager?
  • Well my dad took all the money away. I do need to start earning money. Plus the sooner I start the closer I can get to him right? – she says in excitement and Jong Kook can see the stars spark in her eyes
  • Well, I am making an MV soon, If you want you can take the female role in my MV. It will be a good start for you since you know how popular I am.
  • Really? Are you sure oppa? I know you only invite the best actress for your MVs. I don’t want to affect your work oppa. – she says it in concern.

That is what he loves most about her. Even though she grows up in royal family but she is a warm heart and selfless girl. She always considers other benefit before herself.

  • Don’t worry. You are really pretty and I know you will do well. – he says
  • Really oppa? Is it really ok?
  • Yes, plus I will be the male role for the MV for you don’t have to worry.
  • Thank you oppa. Thank you. Thank you – she holds his hand jumping up and down in happiness.
  • But where will you live. – he continues after calming her down.
  • Here, of course.
  • Are you serious?
  • Yeah. Where else can I go. I don’t have money and you know that.
  • But I am a man and a celebrity too. What if people know we live together.
  • Then where should I live. Should I just live with Gary oppa then?
  • Why you keep bringing up Gary? Do you really want to be with him? – he yells at her unconsciously because he always irritated whenever she talks about Gary.
  • Why are you angry oppa? You know I have no other friends beside you two. My dad is overly protective and doesn’t let any come closed to me beside you two. Who else can I ask for help oppa – she says while the tear about to drop our of her big beautiful eyes.
  • Oppa sorry – he pats her gently after realized that he overreacted – you can stay here as long as you want but you have to keep it secret ok? If people know about this, there will be a big scandal and your career will end before it even starts.
  • Arraso oppa. I will keep it as a secret between us. And please don’t tell my appa that I live here ok?
  • Of course not. I don’t want to get killed by ajussi.
  • Thank you oppa – she smiles brightly again to him. Every time she does that, he feels like his heart is melt to liquid.
  • You can use upstairs. I barely go up there so you can have the whole floor for yourself. Just make it home ok princess?
  • Thank you oppa.

After helping her settling in, He comes back to his room. They both can’t sleep, and struggling with their own thought. She is exciting to experience a new life outside the castle and he keeps wonder if this will be a chance for him to get closer to her, more than just a brother …