Of Ramyun and Scarves

You're Worth It

Hey loves, I'm finally back with an update. This chapter is going to contain a brand new otp that I'll be playing around with. Can you guess who? Well, you're just gonna have to read to find out. Let me know down in the comments what you think. Enjoy! 

 

Jin’s eyes fluttered open, but squinted clothes when the light passing through the blinds hit his vision. Pushing himself up on his shoulders, he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, then squeaked when the blanket slipped from his body. His upper chest and torso was covered with dark bruises and dry, sticky chocolate, as a reminder of last nigh's mind blowing turn of events. He turned to the right and noticed that his boyfriend was nowhere to be found.

 

With a shrug, he wrapped the blanket around his tired body and threw his legs over the side of the bed to get off. Jin winced as he tried to push off the bed, only to end up falling back when he felt a shooting pain in his lower back.

 

Jin released a breathy chuckle as he rubbed the sore spot on his tailbone. “Damn…”

 

His second attempt finally had him up and walking towards the bathroom. Jin closed the door without locking it, the shower head, then stepped underneath the warm water. Jin sighed as the water massaged his aching back. He did his best to wash off as much of the remnants of last night off of his body. Especially his stomach. He definitely wondered how he was going to explain having his ity taken to his friends and possibly his brother.

 

Once his shower was finished, he grabbed a random bathrobe, which he assumed was Namjoon’s, and slipped his arm into the sleeves. The bathrobe was warm and fluffy on his wet body. Stepping out of the shower, he started hearing the sound of oil sizzling and pots and pans clanging.

 

He peeked his head into the kitchen and smiled lovingly at the sight of Namjoon. Creeping up behind him, he wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed the back of his neck. “Morning boo.”

 

Namjoon smiled when he felt the familiar warmth of his boyfriend. Pivoting, so he was now face to face, he placed a chaste kiss on his puffy cheeks. “Morning to you too gorgeous.” He pressed his lips to the side of his face, then to his ear.

 

Jin blushed a pretty pink, then crained his neck to see what he was cooking. He noticed two sunny side up eggs frying on a pan.

 

“Hope you like your eggs fried,” Namjoon said as he turned around to tend to the eggs.

 

“I do,” Jin replied, shuffling over to the table. He gripped the arm of the chair as he eased himself down onto the chair. He suddenly felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his shoulder and help him sit down.

 

“Easy baby,” Namjoon soothed as he sat his boyfriend down. He smiled sheepishly. “Sorry, looks like I did quite a number on you, huh?”

 

Jin giggled. “Don’t worry, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it.”

 

Namjoon gave him a lopsided smirk, then placed a plate of fried eggs in front of him. Jin eyed the crisp sunny side ups. “What do you know, that almost looks good enough to eat!”

 

Namjoon rolled his eyes and ruffled Jin’s chocolate brown hair. “Just shut up and eat,” he passed a fork over to Jin. Jin picked at his egg then took a bite. The egg was hearty and crispy, finally making Jin realized just how hungry he was after waking up.

 

Namjoon took a seat across the older male and watched as he continued to munch on the eggs. “So, last night wasn’t bad for your first time, right?” He quirked his brows.

 

Jin looked up at him, cheeks stuffed with eggs, blushing slightly. He swallowed. “Um, well yeah, it was pretty nice.”

 

“Just nice?” Namjoon persisted, hoping to get Jin even more flustered.

 

Seokjin continued to fidget awkwardly. “No, it was actually amazing. Like nothing I ever felt before. My hurts like hell, but somehow it just feels worth it.” His entire face turned red as he spoke.

 

The makeup artist sitting in front of him could only smile at his embarrassing little description of how he felt with something trivial such as . He got up to his feet, then cupped his boyfriend’s cheeks to give him a tender kiss.

 

Jin closed his eyes as he started to kiss him back, hands snaking around his neck to pull him closer. The two soon pulled away to take a breath.

 

Namjoon hummed against his lips, giving it a peck every now and then. “You know it was worth it, but let’s just keep Jin to ourselves, ‘kay?”

 

Jin bit his lip to keep from smiling and just nodded. Namjoon carefully picked Jin up, took his seat, then placed Jin on top of his lip. He started nibbling on his ear as his hands toyed with the tie of the bathrobe that was holding it in place.

 

“Besides, that means I can have you all for myself,” he started on the small portion of his neck, adding more love bites to the milky flesh.

 

“Mm..Namja…” Jin whimpered, starting to feel the apparent bulge form through his boyfriend's boxers.

 

Before things got anymore heated, they heard a loud knock come from the door.

 

“You two better be done ing! For all that Namjoon’s worth, he’ll probably break you Jin if you two decide to go for round two!” Taehyung’s loud voice boomed through the door.

 

“Now, can I come in now? I haven’t even eaten breakfast due to you two face ers!”

 

Namjoon laughed while Jin blushed. “How long has he been out there?” Jin asked in a meek voice.

 

Namjoon shrugged. “Not long, I woke up by the time he came home and told him to wait outside until I gave him the signal.”

 

“So, he didn’t hear anything from..last night?”

 

“No,” Namjoon’s eyes flickered back to the door. “Maybe.”

 

Namjoon laughed as he watched Jin scramble off of his lap, nearly tripping as he walked towards his room. “I’m gonna get dressed,” he squeaked.

 

“I’m gonna go let Tae in.” Namjoon stood up from his seat. Before he walked towards the door, he tiptode right over to Jin and gave his bum a slight pat. “Clothes are on the top drawer sweetie.”

 

He ignored the faint sound of Jin’s muffled squeals of embarrassment as he opened the door for Taehyung.

 

~

 

After enduring a rather mushy morning with Namjoon and Jin, Taehyung made his way towards the music store he worked at. He just wanted to get through his shift so he could meet up with his girlfriend, Bora.

 

“Bye, enjoy your CD!” He waved goodbye to two girls who had just bought a Rolling Stones album. He sighed and rubbed his sore, tired neck. Taking his phone out of his pocket, he shuffled to the next song on his ipod. He would always have one earbud in and listen to music as he worked. The one bud in his ear started blasting an upbeat tempo.

 

Bae bae baby

Love me love me love me now

Heundeullineun nae mam moreugessni

So let’s dance

Just shake it let’s dance

Jom deo hashage wanjeon waildeuhage

Make it louder uuu

Deo keuge make it louder uuu

Nal jakku heundeureo heundeureo

Nollage heundeureo

(shake it oh shake it)

Bamsae nawa shake it baby

 

Taehyung smiled when he realized it was the song Hyorin, Bora, Soyou, and Soyou’s cousin Dasom recorded recently. Songwriting was just another hobby those girls loved to do. He suddenly blushed at the thought of Bora.

 

It was hard to believe how just one meeting would lead to Taehyung’s happiness. The feisty second maknae had met the petite sister of Hyorin when she came by the shop with her sister to check out a new album by Drake. Even though their first meeting started off with Bora criticizing Tae for wearing eyeliner, the two made it a habit to argue about said topic whenever Bora came to the music store.

 

As time went on, the two started learning about one another’s music taste. Which usually consisted of taste that were their opposites. Even with their differences, the two just suddenly hit it off.

 

And the rest was history.

 

“Yah, Kim Taehyung. I’m not paying you to slack off!”

 

Taehyung blinked, and stared at his manager with a blank expression. “Um, I’m sorry what?”

 

The manager sighed in exasperation. “Slacker! There are times where I don’t even get why I hired you.”

 

“Because you have no other workers who can work on weekends other than me,” Taehyung stated a matter of factly.

 

Sighing once more, his manager just waved his hand absentmindedly. “Aish, just get back to work Taehyung.”

 

Taehyung stifled back a snicker as he watched his manager turn and walk back to the back of the music store, grumbling to himself.

 

After another hour or so, as well as another five albums sold, Taehyung was ready to clock out. Shrugging on his jacket, he stepped out of the warm music store into the chilled autumn air and trotted over to his car.

 

Taking his phone out of his pocket again, he realized he had gotten a text from Bora.

 

aBORAble: Just got out of my dance class, where do you wanna meet up?

 

Taehyung typed a message back to her.

 

Tae: No need babe, I’ll pick you up

 

With that, he turned the key of his car to turn on the ignition. However, as the car started to rumble to life, it suddenly started making a sputtering sound before dying almost instantly.

 

Taehyung tapped the gas symbol of his car which had the needle on low. He sat back in his seat and ran his fingers through his hair in disbelief. “You’ve gotta be ting me.”

 

Looking at his watch, he realized he had only twenty minutes to get to Bora. He knew that the dance studio was only a five minute drive by car. On foot, he estimated fifteen minutes if he ran. Slipping his keys back into his pocket and locking the door, he started making his way towards the direction where the dance studio was.

 

{Bora POV}  

 

Bora’s head turned from left to right, checking for any signs of a certain brunette. She rechecked the text he had sent her.

 

V-liner: My car’s outta gas. I’ll probably be late. Wait for me, ‘kay?

 

She sighed before stuffing her phone back into her pocket. It was already 8:30 PM, which meant that they would probably only have half an hour before both of them returned to their respected homes. This was one of the only nights where her shift at the dance class as well as Taehyung's shift at the music store ended at the same time. So the two planned to have a very much needed date.

 

Bora stared at the toes of her boots and released another sigh. The weather had dropped tremendously to the point where she could see her breath. It may have only been the beginning of November, but she didn’t think it would already be this cold.

 

Bouncing up and down to keep herself warm, she continued to wait for her boyfriend. As if on cue, she suddenly heard a loud voice she knew by heart.

 

“BOOORAAA!!”

 

She turned to the side, not even bothering to hold back the laugh of amusement when she saw Taehyung sprinting down the sidewalk, his hair a mess, and his jacket wrinkled.

 

“I’m sorry *huff* that I’m *puff* late,” he gasped between breaths.

 

“You better be pabo,” she slapped his shoulder playfully. “Leaving me out in the cold!”

 

“Mianhae,” Taehyung apologized over and over.

 

Bora placed her hands on her hips and clicked her tongue. She suddenly brought her hand up to pinch his cheek. “Tae, your skin feels like ice!” She scolded.

 

Taehyung felt his cheek for himself. Sure enough it was rather chilled. Before he could say anything else, Bora unwrapped the scarf from around her neck then wrapped it around his neck. “For heaven’s sake, you’re gonna catch a cold if you don’t stay warm!”

 

Taehyung couldn’t help but laugh from her overprotectiveness. “Thank you umma,” he sang, then wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close so he could place a small kiss on the tip of her nose.

 

Bora blushed, then laced their fingers together. “C’mon, I’m pretty sure there’s a ramyun shop around here that’s still open. I’ll pay, as usual.”

 

Taehyung beamed before kissing her cheek this time. “You’re too good to me you know.”

 

~

 

The two were seated in a warm cozy ramyun shop that was a block away from where Taehyung’s car was parked. A waitress walked over to their table and placed two cups of tea in front of them.

 

“So, have you two made your decision?” She asked.

 

Bora looked at her menu. “Um, can I have the kimchi flavored ramyun, with extra hot sauce?”

 

The waitress scribbled down her order in a notebook, then turned to Taehyung. “And for you?”

 

Tae looked the the many flavors of ramyun. “I’ll have the tteokbokki flavored ramyun. Extra hot sauce as well please.” He handed his menu over to the waitress, who turned around to give their order to the chef.

 

Bora rubbed her chilled hands, then picked up the cup of tea before raising it to her lips. Taehyung, sitting across from her, rested his cheek in the palm of his hand and gazed at her. “So, how was work?”

 

Bora shrugged. “Good, I managed to finish the routine I told you about with some of the younger students.”

 

“That’s good sweetie,” Taehyung flashed her a cute grin, which she blushed in response.

 

“Flirted with any guys lately?” Bora asked in a suggestive, yet playful tone.

 

It was Taehyung’s turn to blush now. “Not much...well, not lately,” he mumbled awkwardly.

 

Bora clicked her tongue playfully as she shook her head at him. Bora of course was aware of how Taehyung sometimes faked his uality, claiming that it was a way to keep Bora to himself. It never bothered her. In a way, she found Taehyung's protective and caring side sweet.

 

It wasn’t long until the waitress returned with two heaping bowls of ramyun for the two of them. “One kimchi flavored for the lady and one tteokbokki flavored for the young man. Both with extra hot sauce.” She placed their respected meals in front them, bowed, then left the two alone.

 

Taehyung clapped happily to himself as he inhaled the heavenly scent of tteokbokki. “So goood~” He picked up his chopsticks and started slurping on the thick noodles.

 

Bora covered to stifle a laugh and just played with the noodles of her ramyun. “You’re such a dork, you know that right Tae?”

 

Taehyung looked up at her, with puffed cheeks. There was also a small stain of tteokbokki sauce on his cheek. “I like to enjoy my food,” he said with a mouth food.

 

She suddenly smacked a napkin on his mouth to silence him, as well as wipe off the mark. “Don’t talk with your mouth full.”

 

Taehyung swallowed, then laughed. “Again, just like an umma!”

 

Bora rolled her in response, then started eating her own food. “Just shut up and eat you pabo.”

 

Tae didn’t argue after that.

 

~

 

Once the two had dinner, they started walking down the street back to where Taehyung’s car was. Taehyung had an arm draped down her shoulder as they walked beside one another. They were silent for most of the time, until Bora let out a surprised “oh!”

 

Taehyung turned to his girlfriend. “What? What is it?”

 

“Look!” Bora said excitingly. “It’s snowing!”

 

Taehyung looked up, and sure enough, millions of tiny snowflakes started drifting from the sky. Some managing to fall on Bora’s hair and Taehyung’s nose. Bora giggled and started wiping some of the snow off of Taehyung’s nose.

 

The male individual suddenly wrapped an arm around his girlfriend’s waist, pulled her closer to his body and gave her lips a chaste kiss. He gazed into her rich brown eyes “I missed you, Bora.”

 

Bora blushed once again, but wrapped her arms around his neck to press her lips to his cheeks. “I missed you too Vliner.”


The two held onto one another as they embraced into a romantic kiss. Just the two of them. Snow drifted from the sky and danced around the young couple.

Awww! I'm still not really sure how I feel about VBora, but come on,

Tell me you at least find this image cute! Anyway, now that NamJin has had their time, I'm pretty sure this counts for some Hogi (or Jikook if I'm in the mood). Next chapter will have something big planned, I assure you. Till then, I will see you later my lovelies.