Busy Day

It's You

 

The next day Doojoon woke up to the smell of pancakes. He saw Hyoyeon already preparing the table.

“You didn’t have to.” he said as he sat down.

“It’s the least I can do to repay your kindness.” she answered back.

They were quietly eating when Eunhyuk stormed in.

“Good morning! Doo------joon.” he said as he slowly said Doojoon’s name since he was shocked to see Hyoyeon there again.

“I thought you left. Don’t tell me you really do have a relationship?” he said as he pointed to her.

“Will you calm down? Come and eat with us. I’ll tell you everything.” Doojoon said.

Eunhyuk did what he was told. He sat beside Hyoyeon since that’s the only seat left. While Doojoon was telling everything Hyoyeon just kept quiet.

“Don’t take this seriously but don’t you think you’re a little unlucky.” he said.

Doojoon glared at his friend.

“Sorry Hyoyeon-shi. It’s a good thing nothing happened to you.” he said as he faced her.

Hyoyeon looked at him and then went back to eating.

“By the way I found you a place to stay.” Doojoon broke the silence while he looked at her.

Hyoyeon looked up at him.

“Bwoh? She’ll be the one to stay at my apartment?” he said as he stood up.

“If you don’t want I can find another place.” Hyoyeon suddenly said.

“It’s not that I don’t want to but I thought a guy would be staying over so I didn’t bother cleaning.” he answered shyly.

Hyoyeon stifled a laugh. “Then I’ll clean it.” she said.

Suddenly Doojoon’s phone rang. Hyoyeon started to clean up and Eunhyuk felt embarrassed so he helped as well. After the phone call they were also done in cleaning.

“Who called?” asked Eunhyuk.

“I need a favor to ask of you.” he said totally ignoring his question.

“What is it?” he asked curios.

“Can you accompany her to your apartment? I’ll just follow you guys I just need to meet someone.” he said as he hurriedly went to his room to get clothes and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk looked at each other and then back to Doojoon who was like running around the house since he was rushing.

They were now on their way to Eunhyuk's apartment. When they got there Eunhyuk was embarrassed since it was kind of messy and a little bit dirty. There were scattered clothes on the floor as well as shoes. The kitchen sink had plates there not yet washed. Hyoyeon was just looking around. She seemed to like the place minus the litter and all.

"Mianhe." he said as he started to pick up the clothes and shoes and placed it in the closet.

"You can just put it all there." he said as he pointed the door behind him.

"Thanks you may leave now." she said.

"Are you sure? I can stay and help." he said.

"I'll be fine." she said as she went to the kitchen.

Eunhyuk was about to leave when Hyoyeon stopped him.

"So you do need my help." he said.

"Actually I just forgot to ask you the keys." she bluntly stated.

"Oh right." he said as he took the keys out of his pocket and handed it to her.

"Oh! Are there any spare keys?" she asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Can I have that as well?" she shyly asked.

Eunhyuk suddenly laughed.

"Why are you laughing? It's better that I'm sure." she said as she crossed her arms.

He was now wiping imaginary tears.

"Don't worry I won't go here."

"Well if you won't come here just give me the keys. I don't totally trust you."

"Yah! You should be thankful I let you stay."

"I'll pay for the rent so don't worry." she said as she held out her hands signaling him to give her the spare key.

"Tell me, you trust Doojoon and not me? How come?" he asked.

"It's because..." but she suddenly stopped she didn't want him to know about the kiss. She was a little bit scared since she feels that he’s a drinker and might just storm into the apartment and do something.

"Because?" he said waiting impatiently for her to tell him.

"I just don't." she said.

"That's not a valid reason so I won't give it to you." he said as he headed for the door.

Hyoyeon grabbed his arms and so he faced her.

"Look I just want to be sure that I'll be safe okay? I don't completely know you guys." she honestly said as she let go of his arms.

"Fair enough." he said as he took another key out of his pocket and gave it to her.

"You can stay here as long as you want but all the expenses would be yours. Annyeong." he said as he walked off and waved goodbye when he had opened the door.

When he had left she started to clean everything. She started from the kitchen. The sink was dirty and there were some left over foods in the refrigerator that had a super foul smell also there were some beers inside. After the kitchen she went to the living room. She dusted off all the places that needed to be dusted. Then she used a vacuum to clean the sofa and the floor. There were still some clothes left so she took it and placed it in the closet. When she had opened the door to the closet, it was so full that some of the things fell on her. She started to clean it first. The closet was more of like a store room. She neatly folded the clothes and arranged the cleaning materials. She also cleaned the shelves and placed everything in order. After that she went to the bathroom. For a guy the bathroom didn't have any smell and to her surprise it wasn't that dirty as well. She didn't take a long time in cleaning it. When she opened the door to the bedroom she was shocked to see that it was clean and it looked like someone didn't stay there for a long time.

"How come the room and bathroom was not that messy?" she thought but shrugged it off since she has nothing to do with it and why would she bother to know the reason when they're strangers to each other.

After cleaning the whole place which took her the whole day she sat down on the couch and she instantly fell asleep. She woke up in the middle of the night feeling hungry. She knew for a fact that the grocery store was already closed. There was no food since everything in the refrigerator was already expired so she threw it all away. She thought that there might be a convenience store that would be open 24 hours so she went out. Luckily she saw one and it was just near the apartment. She just bought a cup of noodles and a bottle of juice and then headed back. After eating she plopped herself to bed.

The next day she had an unexpected visitor. When she had opened the door, standing in front of her was a beautiful woman and was tall. They were both surprised as they weren't expecting to see each other.

 

 

 

 

 

~update ^^ hehe had nothing to do today since I have no classes :p

~who do you think came? please leave comments ^^

~and I don't think some of the titles fit the chapter mianhe...