The Plan

It's You

 

The next morning Hyoyeon cooked her breakfast and ate. After that she got ready to visit the orphanage since she was told to go there early.

When she arrived the others were not yet there so she played with Ha Eun. The baby was approximately one year old. And since she doesn’t know the baby’s birthday she decided to make it December 26 the day where she gave her the name.

“I wish you can have your own family soon. I don’t want you to experience the same thing I’ve felt.” she said as she looked at Ha Eun.

“I’m sure she won’t.” said a voice from behind, a voice too familiar to her that she didn’t bother to turn around and look.  “Where are the others?” she asked as she continued to cradle Ha Eun.

“They’re outside playing with the other children.” he answered as he went near her to look at the baby.

They went out and the others found Ha Eun really cute. Hyoyeon asked where Doojoon was and Sunny said that she wasn’t able to inform him so it was only the girls known as SNSD and Eunhyuk’s close friends or as what they would like to be called – Super Junior. They stayed and played with the children for almost 2 hours.

 

“Since it’s a new year why don’t we just chill and hang out?” asked Sunny as she looked at her friends who nodded in agreement. They first planned on where they will go.

“How about to the amusement park?” suggested the two maknaes – Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

“We can watch a movie.” said Sooyoung. “Or we can have a movie marathon at someone’s place.” suggested Yesung.

“How about we have an outing like go to the beach or something?” Taeyeon exclaimed, she got excited just thinking about it. All of them looked at each other and nodded their heads in agreement.

“I like that idea how about we go to Jeju? I haven’t been there yet.” said Tiffany with her puppy dog eyes. “That’s right, me too ever since I’ve stepped down in Korea.” Jessica butted in. “Pretty please.” she used her aegyo but they just ignored her and it made the atmosphere awkward.

Hyoyeon noticed that everyone became silent. “Sica effect.” everyone said in unison to the confused Hyoyeon.

“How will we go there? When? Where will we stay? We don’t have any reservation in any hotel.” Yoona said in one breath.

“Alright then let’s go to Jeju everyone pack up and let’s all meet at Eunhyuk’s house.” Leeteuk said. “What? Why my house? Why so sudden?” the said person asked.

“I don’t think I can come.” Hyoyeon said. “C’mon Hyo don’t be such a kill joy.” Sooyoung said as she placed her arm over her shoulder.

“Don’t you want to hang out with us?” asked Sungmin as he pretended to be hurt. “C’mon let’s all get our things ready.” said Ryeowook.

They all went to their respective home and packed their belongings. After almost two hours all of them were complete at Eunhyuk’s place well not even half of them.

“Where are the others?” asked Hyoyeon as she looked at the people present in front of her.

“You see Hangeng and Kibum had a family emergency. Siwon couldn’t come since his manager called and he has a shooting tomorrow…” Sunny started explaining until she gave all the absent person’s alibis.

Basically the only people who were present were of course the owner of the house - Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Sunny - who planned everything, Leeteuk and Taeyeon - the leader’s, the two maknaes Seohyun and Kyuhyun and lastly Sooyoung.

“Wow all of the excited people left us.” Hyoyeon said, she was kind of disappointed. She thought she would be able to spend it with all of them since that's what they said. Little did she know that it was all part of the plan.

“Don’t mind them they’re such party poopers.” Sunny said as she dragged Hyoyeon to the car.

 

When they arrived in Jeju they went to a hotel which Sunny had prepare beforehand. “Okay so let’s start off with the roommates.” she excitedly said. “Taeyeon will be with maknae and I will be with Sooyoung. Is it okay if you stay in one room Hyo? If not we can change the room pairings?” she looked at Hyoyeon waiting for her reply. Hyoyeon nodded in agreement since she was too shy to oppose her. “Good now for the guys it would be Teuk with Kyu. Sorry Hyukie but you’ll have to be alone in a room.”

“Yah! Why do I get to be alone in a room?!” he said. “It’s alright oppa at least your room is next to Hyoyeon’s.” Sunny whispered in his ear making him blush.

“Alright let’s go!” she said as she raised her right hand and pointed forward. They all followed her and as they reached their designated floor she handed each their keys.

“I guess we’re neighbors.” Hyoyeon joked as she opened the door to her room and went in.

“Why do I suddenly get the feeling that something will happen in this outing?” Eunhyuk thought as he got inside and plopped himself to the comfy bed.

They decided to rest for a while and meet up after an hour.

 

“Alright let’s give them alone time when we get to the beach.” Sunny said while she crossed her legs up on her bed with Seohyun beside her. They were in Sunny and Sooyoung’s room planning. “And how exactly will we do that?” asked Leeteuk.

“Good question my friend. Since Hyo is really close with maknae here.” she said as she patted her shoulders. “Unnie I have a name you know. Is it that hard to say?” she butted in.

“Mianhe since Hyo is close to Seohyun *emphasizing her name* she’ll probably stick with her so you *while pointing at Seohyun* have to leave her and pair up with Kyuhyun.” upon hearing that Seohyun blushed, she actually has a crush on him. “Why me?” he asked annoyed.

“Are we like going to have pairs as we go to the beach leaving Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon no choice but to pair up?” asked Sooyoung. “You catch on real fast my friend.” Sunny said with a grin.

“But noona we all know how Eunhyuk hyung is like. He might get to us.” Kyuhyun asked worriedly. “I don’t think he’ll bother to do that once he gets to be with Hyo.”

“What about the others? Will they follow?” asked Taeyeon. “They will since they have their own roles. But for tonight it’s only us.” she said as she grinned sending goosebumps to the people inside.

“What exactly are you planning?” asked Sooyoung as she eyed the short blonde. “Just do what I say.” she said as she stood up and headed out to call Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~here's another update... sorry if the hyohyuk moment hasn't appeared yet I'm still thinking on how I'll do it :p and I might not be able to update soon since school will be starting tomorrow but if we won't be given any homework and I'm inspired I might just update :p anyway please don't forget to leave comments ^^

~and I'm happy since my total subscribers reached to 100 I wish my individual fics would reach to that amount too keke :p but if not I'm fine with it as long as you guys *my subscribers* are happy and enjoying reading my stories... so continue to leave comments so I'll know what you guys think ^^ thank you :) saranghaeyo :)