Concern

It's You

 

Hyoyeon looked at him and then back to his extended hand. She hesitated to shake it but nonetheless she did since she didn’t want to seem rude. She shook it as a sign of respect for Doojoon, the guy who helped her.

While they were eating breakfast they weren’t that awkward since Eunhyuk kind of made the atmosphere comfortable. He was telling jokes and he talked a lot.

“You sure are talkative for a guy.” Hyoyeon said as she laughed to another one of his jokes.

“Well I like to talk a lot. It’s hard to keep me quiet.” he retorted.

“By the way Doojoon-shi I’ll be leaving after eating. Thank you so much for your hospitality.” she said as she faced Doojoon.

“So you’re really not his girlfriend?” asked Eunhyuk as he took glances to Doojoon and Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon shook her head.

“He just let me stay for the night since I have no place to stay.” she said.

“Wow Dojoon I must say the first girl you ever brought home is a complete stranger to you. What made you accept his offer?” he said. He didn’t mean it in a rude way he was just kind of curious but being the frank and talkative person he is he just asked without thinking of how to ask in a not so offending way.

Hyoyeon kind of got offended with what he said and it’s evident with her face. She excused herself and went to Doojoon’s room and she took a pair of clothes and went to the bathroom. She kind of slammed the door. She knows for a fact that they are complete strangers but from the way he talked he seemed to have hinted her that she was kind of an easy girl.

“I think you offended her.” said Doojoon as they were both dumfounded by her actions while quietly following her with their eyes.

“Hey! I didn’t mean to offend her. I was just curious but I guess it came out the wrong way.” he said.

“You better at least say sorry.”

 “Arasso. So what made you help her?” he asked.

“Well I saw her walking alone last night and a drunkard was following her so I followed her. And before the drunkard could get close to her I beat him up. Then I don’t know, I saw her three times that night and from the third meeting she took my offer maybe because I was kind of annoying her already and I mean I didn’t stop until she accepted.” he answered.

“Well she’s pretty I have to admit but why did you want to help her really? Don’t tell me you fell for her?” he said.

Hyoyeon got out and she saw two pair of eyes looking at her. She went back to Doojoon’s room and then she fixed her bag and headed out. Doojoon stopped her by holding onto her wrists. She faced him and pulled away from his grip.

“Thank you for all your help. I’ll pay you back when I have the money.” she said as she bowed and opened the door.

Doojoon didn’t stop her anymore so he just nodded. When she was outside Eunhyuk called out to her.

“Hyoyeon-shi…” he started as he scratched the back of his head. “Sorry if I offended you I asked without even thinking of what that may seem to you.” he said as he bowed.

She was shocked she didn’t really expect that he would say sorry.

“It’s okay, thank you for your help once again.” she said as she bowed again and then walked off.

“So she really left huh?” Eunhyuk said as he made his way to the living room and sat on the couch with Doojoon behind.

“Why did you drink last night?” Doojoon asked as he was cleaning the table.

Eunhyuk was quiet he didn’t really want to talk about it. The reason he drank was to forget.

“So?” Doojoon asked once again as he was now washing the dishes.

“She broke up with me.” he bluntly stated.

“What? Why? And I thought you were the perfect couple.” he said as he sat beside him.

Dojoon was like a brother to Eunhyuk, they both know each other’s secrets. And though Eunhyuk was kind of older he doesn’t act like one instead Doojoon acts like the hyung. He witnessed how Eunhyuk courted the girl until they officially became a couple. He was kind of jealous because the girl was his bestfriend but then again he shrugged it off since he knows Eunhyuk and he knows he will take care of her. The three of them were really close.

“I’m all ears.” he said.

Eunhyuk let out a sigh before starting to tell the story.

 

 

 

 

~how's this chap? please leave comments ^^ sorry if it's boring... to my subscribers thank you so much for subscribing :) you don't know how happy you made me feel ^^