Obervations

It's You

 

“YAH! Why are you here? And what’s with the outfit?” she asked.

“What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?” he asked.

“You look like you’re going to dance somewhere.” she simply stated.

“Well I am.”

“Chincha? Then why are you here?”

“I need someone to cheer on me.”

“Don’t tell me that you’re thinking that I would cheer you?”

He nodded.

“Oh no! I’m going home now.” she said as started to walk away but he grabbed her wrist. She tried to pull away but he was strong.

She had no choice so she just followed.

“Why are you bringing me, why didn’t you just ask Doojoon?” she said.

“Well he’s kind of busy right now.”

“Well I’m not busy.” she said sarcastically.

“C’mon I just need to relieve my stress.” he pleaded.

“You have lots of friends so why didn’t you ask them?”

“We’re having some conflicts right now.” he truthfully answered.

“All of you?” she asked. Well they were kind of many how could all of them get into a misunderstanding she thought.

“It’s kind of complicated.” he answered.

They arrived at a club where the dance competition was held. Eunhyuk usually joins dance contests but he never goes alone he wants someone there, to know that after he performs there would be someone he could go to.

They patiently waited for Eunhyuk’s turn. When his name was called he firmly told Hyoyeon not to leave which Hyoyeon agreed to. While he was performing her eyes were glued to him again, she closely observed him. She saw that his facial expression changed, he was somehow calm and at peace. After he was done, there were still other performers after him. Then they announced the winner unfortunately Eunhyuk did not win, well he wasn’t interested with the prize anyway he just wanted to move his body to release all his stress.

Eunhyuk treated Hyoyeon to dinner in exchange for accompanying him.

“Do you always do that?” she curiously asked while they were waiting for their food to arrive.

“Do what?” he innocently asked.

“Dancing.” she simply stated.

“It’s just my hobby.”

“But it seemed to me like it was your way of releasing stress.”

“Why did you say that?”

“First you said it yourself and well I was observing you when you went to the apartment you tried to hide the fact that you were sad and depressed and earlier when I saw you dancing your face kind of lit up.”

“Wow you’re very observant or is it that you’re already interested in me?” he teased.

Before she could retort back their food arrived and they quietly ate. After they were done eating he insisted on taking her home. And they were comfortably talking about random stuffs and teasing each other once in a while. It was like they had known each other longer. When they arrived Hyoyeon invited him to have a drink or something but he refused since it was already late.

 

The next day Hyoyeon went to work. When a customer went in she was the one who welcomed the person.

“Oh! So you work here?” Gyuri said.

Hyoyeon just smiled, she wanted to answer but she was at work and whenever she’s at work she can’t chat with any friend.

“Don’t worry you can talk to me my uncle owns this place.” she said as she flashed another smile.

“Then let me first take you to your seat.” she said as she led the way and Gyuri followed.

“Would you like to order now?” she politely asked.

“Maybe later I’m still waiting for someone.” she answered.

“Then I’ll be back again later.” she said as she tended the other customers.

Gyuri waited patiently for someone and she would sometimes glance at Hyoyeon she was actually curious about her. She knows Eunhyuk and also Doojoon but none of them ever mentioned her. Hyoyeon was actually doing the same whenever she would tend to a customer she would glance at her, curious as to what’s her relationship with Eunhyuk and especially with Doojoon since when they saw each other there was something different like they were better off like strangers.

Finally after a few minutes of waiting Hyoyeon saw a guy sat at the table where Gyuri was, the guy was facing her back when she started to approach them.

“Are you ready to order now?” she asked as she looked at the guy and it was Eunhyuk no doubt she thought he was familiar.

“Just two mango shakes for now.” she looked at Hyoyeon then back to Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon bowed and left. When some of her co-workers saw Eunhyuk they bombarded her with questions again like wasn’t he the guy you were with yesterday? Hyoyeon didn’t bother explaining for now she’ll just do that later since they were still at work and they might get scolded. She needed money and she doesn’t want to get fired.

While waiting for the mango shake to be done Hyoyeon observed them and based from what she’s seeing they’re not on good terms and it seems that their conversation was serious. She got more curious and she had assumptions going around her head like maybe they are in a relationship but one was caught cheating or like maybe Gyuri was pregnant or like Eunhyuk wanted a break up or vice versa. She thought of a lot of possible conversation they might have until her friend nudged her out of her trance and gave her the tray.

“Aish Hyoyeon why are you so curious about them? Don’t into other people’s lives.” she thought as she mentally face palmed herself and made her way to give them their order.

“Here you go.” she said as she placed the shake on the table and left and she saw their facial expression and indeed it was serious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~here's another update ^^ what do you guys think? please leave comments ^_^

~I was listening to Baby Soul's Better Than Strangers song while writing this part :p actually i kind of had it on replay the whiole day :p

~thank you for subscribing and commenting ^^ saranghaeyo :)