Moving On...

It's You

 

The next day Hyoyeon went to work and she told Eunhyuk to go home since she’s sure that his friends are worrying over him.

At Hyoyeon’s work place she saw a familiar group of girls get inside. She welcomed them and they followed her to their seat. She seemed to recognize them but none of them recognized her.

“Were they just pretending to befriend me?” she thought as she waited for them to tell their order.

Seohyun cleared signaling Hyoyeon that she was about to order so she approached Seohyun. When Seohyun looked up she recognized her.

“Unnie!” she exclaimed.

All the other girls looked up to see who Seohyun was calling unnie and they immediately recognized Hyoyeon.

“Oh! So you work here?” Yoona said.

Hyoyeon just flashed a smile and waited for them to tell their orders. One by one they told her their order. Hyoyeon bowed down and said that she’ll be back with the food after a few minutes. The girls bowed as well and thanked her. After a while Hyoyeon came back with their food. The girls happily chatted and after almost an hour they were done eating so they left. At that time Hyoyeon was on a break and she was outside she saw them leave the front door and so she approached them and said goodbye.

“Annyeong.” Tiffany said as she flashed her famous eye smile.

“Can I ask you something?” she shyly asked.

“Sure what is it?” Taeyeon said.

“Uhm… it’s about Gyuri. I don’t want to in with their lives but I believe Eunhyuk has the right to know what happened.” she simply stated.

“I know what you mean the guys probably talked to him already. Thanks for your concern.”

“Is she okay?” she hesitated but uttered it nonetheless.

“Well I hope so.” was all Taeyeon said.

“Well thank you annyeong.” Hyoyeon shyly said.

“Unnie by any chance do you like Eunhyuk oppa? Aren’t you dating Doojoon oppa?” Seohyun suddenly blurted out. The 8 girls looked at her with ‘what-are-you-talking-about’ look. She sheepishly smiled. Hyoyeon just laughed at her question.

“Ani I’m not dating Doojoon and I definitely do not like Eunhyuk.” she said.

“Then why are you so concerned about him?” Yoona butted in.

“I saw him in so much pain and I just felt sympathy for him.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, then what is your relationship with Doojoon?” asked Yuri.

Hyoyeon was about to answer but her break was over and her co-worker had just called her. She bowed and said that she’d like to talk to them and so they exchanged numbers After that she went back to work and the girls left.

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk had just learned what really happened to Gyuri. He was clenching his fist and he just suddenly punched the wall earning a bruise in the process. The guys just looked up to him.

“Why didn’t she just tell me? Do you know the bastard that did that? Does he even know?” rage was evident in his voice.

“Hyung calm down even if you use violence against him nothing will change.” Kyuhyun calmly stated.

“Who said I’ll use violence? I just want to talk to him.” he said.

“Apparently she didn’t tell who it was.” Donghae butted in. The guys knew the truth since the next day after the party Gyuri talked to them.

“Hyung do you know?” he asked looking at Shindong.

“Sorry Hyuk I have no idea.” he lied he actually has an idea who the person was since he attended the party with Gyuri. The party was a celebration for their radio program and there Gyuri introduced Shindong to her colleague who happens to work there as well. But he didn’t know that something like that happened since he left early.

“Just let it go.” Siwon calmly stated.

“Bwoh?!? Let it go? How can I let something like that go?” he asked obviously mad already.

“She already left just let it go and move on. She decided to leave so what if you talked to him? Will he be able to do something too?” he answered back.

Eunhyuk fell silent Siwon was right so what if he was able to talk to him? It’s not like he would be able to find Gyuri and convince her to come back.

“Let’s just hope she’s okay.” Leeteuk said.

Eunhyuk left them and went to his room. The boys looked at him and when he was gone they decided to leave him alone. They hoped he would be able to move on real fast.

 

Hyoyeon stretched her arm and breathe in the fresh air. She was currently on her way back to her apartment when Doojoon saw her and so he approached her.

“Hey!” he greeted.

Hyoyeon just smiled.

“Want to walk for a while?” he asked.

“Sure.”

They went to a nearby park and just walked there.

“Is he okay now?” he started.

“I guess so. He isn’t really showing it but I can see that he’s hurt. And how about you are you alright?” she said as she looked at him.

Doojoon was startled at what she said.

“He told me you also like her.”

“So he opened up to you already.”

“Yeah but he didn’t tell me the whole story though.”

“Then I’ll tell you my side of the story.” he said as he walked ahead of her and sat on the swing. Hyoyeon quietly followed.

“I’ve known her ever since I was five since we were neighbors. So basically we grew up together and when we were in highschool I started to like her but I never admitted that fact until I introduced her to Eunhyuk whom I met during highschool. He was my classmate and we simply became friends in an instant.They became really close and eventually Eunhyuk fell for her and he asked me if he could court her. I agreed since I knew that Gyuri liked him as well.”

“Then what made you distant with each other?”

“I confessed to her eventhough they were already together.” he answered.

“She got mad because of that?” Hyoyeon suddenly blurted out.

Doojoon looked at her.

“Mianhe.” she said as she looked down.

Doojoon then looked straight once again.

“I told her that I didn’t care and I would still try to get her heart. She told me not to do that, she doesn’t want me and Eunhyuk to fight and she doesn’t want to ruin our friendship. She distant herself from me and after that we seldom talk.”

“Wow she’s so lucky to have two guys fight over her I thought that only happens in dramas.” she tried to lighten up the mood.

“I thought so too.” he joked.

Then they both laughed.

“C’mon I’ll walk you home it’s getting cold.” he said as he stood up.

Hyoyeon stood up as well and their way back was quiet but it wasn’t that awkward they just enjoyed the silence and the breeze that was embracing them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~another update ^^ please leave comments ^^

~thanks for subscribing and commenting saranghaeyo ^^