Another day

It's You

“Thanks for today.” Hyoyeon said as she got out of the car and walked to her apartment. Eunhyuk opened his window and  said “Hey! I have another idea.”

Hyoyeon turned around and waited for what he was about to say. “If you really want to help the baby you can always go there and you can be his benefactor. I mean you can help him until someone will adopt him.” he said with a smile. “I like that idea okay then tomorrow I’ll tell sister that I’ll be his benefactor.” she said as she smiled again.

When he saw her smile it was like there was a background light emitting from her making her shine. “Well good bye and good night.” she said as she went inside.

 

When Eunhyuk got home he went to see his mom.

“Mom do you have any friends who would want to adopt a baby?” he asked. “My dear son I doubt my friends would still be able to take care of a baby. They are all busy with work.” she answered as she sat beside her son.

“Thanks mom.” was all he could say. “Why did you suddenly ask anyway? Don’t tell me you got someone pregnant and you want to give the baby away?” she said in one breath.

“I’m not like that besides I don’t have a girlfriend right now.” he answered. “Are you still waiting for Gyuri?”

“No I’ve completely moved on. I’ll just take a rest and wait for the right girl to come.” he said with a smile plastered on his face. It seems like he already have someone in mind.

“Then whose baby is it?”

“Someone left a baby in the orphanage. Hyo wants to adopt the baby but sister didn’t want too because well you know, she’s living by herself. She doubts Hyo will be able to take care of the baby. So we decided to look for someone who would like to adopt the baby so that when he grows up he already has a family.”

“She’s a really kind hearted girl. I’ll try and look for someone.”

“Thanks mom but for the meantime she’ll be the benefactor of the baby.”

“You seem to be happy when you’re around her.” his mom teased.

“I just like her company that’s all.”

 

“Hey!” greeted Doojoon.

“Come in.” she said as she widely opened the door. Doojoon followed after he had taken his shoes off.

“What brings you here?” she asked.

“I went to see Yoseob and I just decided to drop by.”

“I see. By the way do you know anyone who would want to adopt a baby?” she asked.

Doojoon’s eyes widened. “Don’t tell me it’s your baby?” he said shocked.

“Babo of course not. Someone left a baby at the orphanage and as early as now I want to find him a family. Sister didn’t want me to adopt him since she said that I live alone and I won’t be able to take care of him.”

“Then go get married so you can adopt him.” he joked which earned him a smack on the head.

“I don’t plan on settling in just yet.” she said. “I was only joking. Okay I’ll try to look for someone.” he said as he touched the place where he was hit.

“Was it too strong?” she asked as she saw his facial expression. “No I’m perfectly fine.” he said holding his hand in an okay sign.

“Do you have any plans this new year?” he asked.

“Not yet why?”

“Well the others and I are planning on staying at Eunhyuk’s house for the new year. Seohyun and the others will be there too.” he said.

“How come Hyuk didn’t tell me? And we were together the whole day?” she mumbled but Doojoon heard it.

“You were together the whole day?” he asked.

“Yeah he asked me if I wanted to visit the orphanage and help him distribute the gifts his parents gave. I thought you and the others were coming as well.” she answered.

“Well it must’ve slipped his mind. So are you coming?” he asked.

“Sure why not?”

“So we’ll be waiting for you. You can go with Yoseob if you want.” he suggested.

“I’ll just contact him.”

 

The next day Hyoyeon went to the orphanage and she even brought baby stuff. She was really fond of the baby that’s why she wanted to adopt him. She was surprised to see Doojoon.

“Why are you here? Don’t tell me you already found someone who’ll adopt him?” she asked as she approached him holding the baby.

“I figured you’d be here. And sorry to disappoint you but not yet.” he answered with a smile.

She took the baby from him and she held him tightly.

“Does he have a name?” asked Doojoon as they looked up to the nun assigned to take care of the baby.

“Not yet we’re still thinking of a name for him.” she answered.

“How about Ha Eun?” Hyoyeon asked. “Don’t you think it’s a girl’s name?” asked Doojoon.

“Well she is a girl.” the young nun butted in.

“Jinja? I thought she was a boy.” Hyoyeon said as she laughed.

“Then I guess that can be her name.” Doojoon said.

“I’ll suggest that later.” said the nun as she took Ha Eun since she was already sleeping.

“I bought clothes and other things for her.” Said Hyoyeon as she took the paper bags she has and placed it on the table.

“Thank you.”


“Oh and I want to be her benefactor if you would allow me.”

“Why won’t we stop you? That would be great at least we know her future is already ensured.”

 

After talking with the sisters they left and had lunch together.

“I can’t believe that it’ll be another year.” said Hyoyeon. “Yeah time sure flies by so fast.” he added.

“By the way how is your work?” he asked.

“I’m doing fine. I’m still coping with the work left by my senior but I think I’m getting the hang of it.”

“That’s good to hear. At least you can handle it.”

 

 

They just hang out and enjoyed the day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~double update hope you like it ^^ I might post the new year's chapter tonight or tomorrow... and I'll try to make it special hehe :p 

~don't forget to leave comments ^_^

~have I mentioned anything about Eunhyuk's parents? if so please tell me... I have other fics going on so I can't remember the details of each fic....