1st day: plan in commence

It's You

 

Hyoyeon stood up from her bed and opened the door groggily. She had just woke up from her nap so she didn’t bother to look through the peep hole. “I see someone fell asleep.” Sunny said as she looked at Hyoyeon who had her eyes still closed.

“Yah! Wake up now.” she said as she shook her by the shoulders. “I’m up.” she answered as she raised both her hands. “I’m giving you five minutes to fix yourself.”

“I’m fine like this.” she said as she just took her bag and placed her phone and wallet in it and took the hotel key. “You won’t even apply just a little make-up?”

“We’re in the beach the sun is still up the make-up might just melt.” she answered. “You have a point. Aren’t you going to change in your swimsuit?” she asked. “I don’t have one besides I don’t feel like swimming.”

“At least change into a suitable beach attire. Don’t tell me you’ll go around wearing jeans and shirt?”

 

They all went to play at the beach for a while. They played beach volleyball, ran around and they even swam. Of course they stick to their plan, and that leaves Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk oblivious with their friends’ scheme and they had no choice but to be together.

 It was getting dark when they decided to call it a day.

They rested for a while at the sand. Sunny and Sooyoung excused themselves and said that they would go to the ladies’ room. Seohyun and Kyuhyun strolled around by themselves. Taeyeon went back to the hotel since she said that she wasn’t feeling well, obviously it was a lie. Leeteuk went off to someplace which no one knows.

“Where could they be?” Eunhyuk asked as he stared at the gentle swaying water. He dipped his hands unto the cold water and it sent shivers down to his spine, which made him blenched. Hyoyeon took a glance but averted her gaze back to the sight she was looking at.

“They’ve been gone for a while now. Should we just go back?” asked Hyoyeon as she stood up but in doing so she lost her balance and fell. She felt something soft and she, of course, thought it was the sand but when she opened her eyes she was shocked to see her awkward position. She actually fell on Eunhyuk and her face hit his bare chest. “Mianhe.” she said as she locked eyes with him. They were stuck in that position for who knows how long.

“You’re getting kind of heavy.” Eunhyuk remarked as he finally realized that they’ve been in that position for a while. “Sorry.” said Hyoyeon as she abruptly stood up making her lose balance once again but Eunhyuk was able to grab her by the waist. She blushed and then stood up properly as she dusted the sand off of her.

 

They became silent for a while and an awkward air surrounded them, the sound of the wind blowing was the only thing that they can hear. “So let’s go back?” Eunhyuk queried. Hyoyeon just nodded her head in reply.

They walked their way back to the hotel since it was just near the beach. Hyoyeon felt the cold breeze and so she hugged herself, she was wearing a white v-neck shirt and shorts with matching flip-flops. “Here.” said Eunhyuk as he stopped walking and he looked forward as he handed his loose shirt to her. Hyoyeon looked at him with a bewildered expression, “What will I do with that?”

“I don’t have any jacket to offer, so I can only lend you my shirt. I don’t know if it’ll keep you warm though.”

“You’ll get cold with just your undershirt on.” she said as she looked at the skinny man beside her. He may be skinny but his muscles are well toned. “We’ll be there in no time so it’s okay.” he gave her the shirt, she took and wore it. The shirt was long enough to cover her whole body reaching to her thighs only.

As they got back to the hotel, they went to their respective room. “See you tomorrow.” said Hyoyeon as she got inside forgetting the fact that she was still wearing Eunhyuk’s shirt.

Eunhyuk was about to ask for his shirt back but she was already inside so he just went back to his own room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~here's an update I hope you like it ^^ I had help from my sister in writing this part keke ^^ we actually did this while we were in the hospital a while ago... anway don't forget to leave comments :)

~@b2stie chingu I'll be putting your suggestion in the next chapter keke ^^