The Call

It's You

 

They went to buy things needed for her apartment and food as well. She and Doojoon were happily chatting while looking for the things. They would sometimes play with the things they see or pass by.

“Thanks for helping.” said Hyoyeon as they were now on their way out the mall and into the parking lot with all the plastic bags.

“Sure we’re happy we could help.” he said.

While walking they saw someone familiar.

“Yo!” he greeted as he took some of the plastic Hyoyeon was carrying. “I’ll help.”

Hyoyeon just agreed and the three of them walked towards Doojoon’s car.

“Thanks.” Hyoyeon said.

“Sure no problem. See you around.” he was about to leave when Hyoyeon stopped her.

“Hyuk do you want to drop by to eat?” she asked.

“Nah maybe next time I’ll meet up with the gang. Want to come?”

“I’d love too but I’m still settling in to my new place.” she said as she suddenly remembered Eunhyuk’s keys. She rummaged through her bag and found the key. Doojoon was just watching them.

“Here.” Hyoyeon said as she handed two keys. “You can have the other one in case I lose mine I know where to find the other one.” he said as he only took one key and then left.

Hyoyeon was kind of dumbfounded; she didn’t know why he had to leave the keys to her. She thought that he can leave it at his parents house.

“C’mon.” Doojoon said as he went inside. Hyoyeon went in and they headed back to her apartment.

“Finally, what took you so long?” Yoseob said.

“Before asking please help us first.” Hyoyeon said as she handed him plastic bags. The other guys went there as well to help them.

After two hours they were finally done.

“Thanks guys.” Hyoyeon said as she clapped her hands.

They were all in the kitchen now having some snacks when Hyoyeon’s phone rang. She answered it and after a while she hung up.

“Noona who was that?” asked Yoseob who earned a smack from Gikwang. “Why’d you have to ask? it’s none of our business.”

“I got a call from the orphanage. They said they need extra help this weekend.”

“We can help too.” said Yoseob. All the other guys looked at him and Hyoyeon noticed that.

“No need they said that Eunhyuk and his friends will be helping too.”

“Then we’ll definitely come, the more the merrier, right?” butted Gikwang.

“Okay if you say so.” she said. 

After a while they decided to leave.

“Thanks noona we’ll see you tomorrow.” said Yoseob as they all left.

“I guess they like kids as well.” thought Hyoyeon as she went to her room and plopped herself to bed. Then her phone rang she looked at the caller ID and it was Eunhyuk.

“Yo!” he said on the other line. “Why’d you call?” she asked as she sat down and embraced a pillow.

“I just want to ask if you would like to go together to the orphanage.”

“Thanks but I’ll be going with Doojoon and the rest. They decided to help and they don’t know the way.”

“I see then see you tomorrow. I’m sure all the kids will be happy.”

“I know I can’t wait to see their smiling faces.”

“Good night.” said Eunhyuk as he hung up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~sorry for the short update... wonder what will happen at the orphanage :p please don't forget to leave comments ^^

~I won't be able to update tomorrow we'll be going to my cousin's place and I don't think their's internet connection there :( advance Merry Christmas ^^

~if you have time please do check my other fics ^^ *faceplams* shamelessy promoting my fics here :p

Foolin' Around

A Day

Christmas Oneshots

A Year Later

Real Story

Better Than Strangers

~oh and if you have twitter and tumblr add me ^^