Opening up

It's You

 

They were in front of the house of Gyuri’s uncle.

“Why am I dragged into this?” Hyoyeon asked as she huffed.

“Sorry I didn’t know why I took your hand and dragged you along.” Doojoon apologized as he bowed down.

Well she couldn’t do anything anyway because she was already there. After a few times of ringing the doorbell Hyoyeon saw her boss. They all bowed as a sign of respect. Before Eunhyuk could even speak the old man spoke.

“If you’re looking for Gyuri she’s probably at the airport right now and her flight may leave soon.” he said.

They didn’t bother speaking instead they bowed once again and immediately left. When they had reached the airport they separated to look for her. They were running like crazy looking for her.

Gyuri was about to walk inside when Hyoyeon saw her and shouted her name. Gyuri instantly looked and saw her approaching.

“I finally found you.” she said as she panted. “Wait let me just call Eunhyuk” she then took her phone and was about to dial when Gyuri stopped her.

“Don’t bother calling him. Don’t tell him you saw me. I’ve already made my decision.” she pleaded.

“But…” she was cut off.

“I don’t know what’s your relationship with him but please look after him.” she said as she went inside.

Hyoyeon couldn’t do anything; she just stood there and watched her withdrawing figure. She then walked to the front door and waited for Doojoon and Eunhyuk.

“We were too late.” Doojoon said.

“Why didn’t she just tell me the truth?” Eunhyuk said in disappointment.

They all went back to Hyoyeon’s apartment and their way back was really quiet. Hyoyeon sat at the back and she just observed the two guys seated in front. Doojoon just dropped Hyoyeon off and Eunhyuk said that he’ll go down as well. Doojoon wanted to disapprove but he received a call from his mom who just came back from a business trip. So now Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were currently on their way up to the apartment and when they got inside Eunhyuk sat on the sofa while Hyoyeon went to her room and changed clothes.

“Are you still going to stay here?” she asked as she got out.

“Yeah if you don’t mind. I’m sure my friends would be at my house waiting for me.” he answered. Well none of his friends knew that he has an apartment except for Gyuri and Doojoon.

“Don’t you want to ask them the real story?” she curiously asked as she sat beside him.

“So now you’re concerned about me? Am I that attractive?” he said obviously avoiding the topic.

“Hey I’m talking to you seriously.” she replied angrily.

Eunhyuk suddenly just broke down. He was now crying and Hyoyeon didn’t know what to do so she just hugged him. She admits that she kind of hates him whenever he teases her but this time he was like a different person. She never knew that behind the jerk (sorry for the term) that he is was a soft guy. She just hugged him until he stopped crying.

“Will you listen to my story?” he asked as he looked at her with his puffy eyes.

“Sure.” Hyoyeon said as she gave him a reassuring smile.

“You see I met her through Doojoon she was his bestfriend. We also became close and then we started to like each other so I decided to ask her to date me and then eventually she became my girlfriend. Doojoon likes her too but he gave up just for me. We’ve been together for a while now.” he started. “Then one day she just wanted to break up with me.”

“What happened between her and Doojoon? When they saw each other at your party it seemed like they weren’t on good terms.”

“Like I said Doojoon also liked her and he confessed to her even though we were together already. I don’t know the exact reason why they fought though.”

“So they had a fight that’s why they became distant?” she asked.

“Yeah so you’re more curious about Doojoon than me?” he joked. He wanted to lighten the gloomy atmosphere he caused.

Hyoyeon slightly punched his shoulders.

“What are you planning to do now? Don’t tell me you’re going to ruin this apartment again and drown yourself with beers?” she said.

“How did you…?” he asked as he looked at her.

“Well I figured when I first came to your house something was wrong only the living room and kitchen was dirty. The room and bathroom looked like they haven’t been used for a long time. And when you told me that this place is only like an escape pod I figured that you only stayed in here *pointing to where they were currently staying* trashing the place and would drown yourself with beer which I saw a lot in your refrigerator.”

“Wow you’re like a psychic.” he teased.

“I’m just putting the pieces of the puzzle together.”

“I think you’re a strong person.” he stated.

“Well I guess I am. I have a lot of guts.” she said as she sheepishly smiled.

“Will you teach me to be strong? I want to forget her already.” he said.

“Don’t you want to know first what really happened before making a decision?”

“What’s there to think about? Probably we’ll see each other after how many years and by that time maybe she will have her own family already.”

“You have a point. Arasso I’ll help in exchange for letting me stay.” she said as she extended her hand. She also thought of what Gyuri said and she felt pity for Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk shook it.

“So that means I won’t have to pay the rent anymore?” she joked.

“Yah! That’s a different story.” he said.

“I thought I could get away.” she said.

And a new friendship has started between them. They comfortably talked and got to know each other better. And in just one night they got to know the story of each other’s lives.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~sorry for a boring chapter... please leave comments ^^ your comments give me inspiration to write 

~thanks for subscribing and commenting saranghaeyo ^^