Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

 

i'm sorry i haven't been updating for the past couple of days. Been sick because of the heat and all but don't worry, i'm fine now ^_^ and thank you for all for being patience with me.

 


 

Chapter 9

 

During the month coming, Yunho made sure to spend a lot of time with his girlfriend, Boa, because since Onew was in the US, Yuri was safe for the time being.

 

Boa had also complained that Yunho had been neglecting her so he had made sure to give her a lot of things.

 

"Oh Yun Oppa!" She squealed, "You didn't have to get me a 18k gold necklace." But her tone was laced with molasses. Yunho shrugged as he saw Jinsook, Jooeun, Yuri and Taeyeon walk by.

 

"Oh Yul, are you going to the U KNOW Y concert next week?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Jinsook and Jooeun started laughing while Yunho hid a smile.

 

"What's so funny?" Taeyeon frowned.

 

"Yuri hates Yunho. Would she really waste her time going to a concert based on him?" Jinsook asked.

 

"She does have a point." Yuri pointed out, looking Yunho in the eye for a split second.

 

Yunho took out his cell phone and Yuri knew instantly and started to walk out of the school with Taeyeon, Jinsook and Jooeun following from behind her.

 

"Hi princess." He said.

 

Boa glared at Yunho when she heard him calling out his 'Princess' names.

 

"Hey." Yuri said, nodding at Jinsook who knew it was Yunho. Jinsook grabbed Taeyeon's arm and pulled her away, leaving Yuri alone with the phone, along with Jooeun.

 

"Did Jahoon give you your outfit yet?"

 

"Yeah, he did." Yuri said, referring to the outfit she would be wearing to the U KNOW Y concert next week.

 

Yuri turned to Jooeun and mouthed, 'When's Onew Oppa coming back?'

 

"A day before the concert." Jooeun murmured. Yuri nodded as Jooeun and herself walked towards children's grand park.

 

"Is she still with you?" Yuri asked.

 

"Yeah." Yunho said, as he pecked Boa's cheek.

 

"Oh gee. I have to go now. Jooeun and I have a date."

 

"You are dumping me for her?" Yunho teased.

 

"Of course." Yuri grinned as Jooeun struck a pose.

 

"Alright. See you at my house later, princess."

 

"Bye. I love you."

 

"I love you, too." Yunho said, and hung up, feeling Boa's nails digging into his arm.

 

"What?" He asked.

 

"Why the hell do you always 'I love you princess' and never me?!"

 

Yunho frowned, "I always tell you I love you more Boa."

 

"So, I'm your girlfriend! You should only tell me that you love me!" Boa screamed.

 

"She's my friend from childhood Boa, and not even you can change that." And with that, he walked off, leaving a very pissed off Boa.

 

'Childhood friend, huh?! Just you watch, whoever you are, at how much I can change Yunho Oppa!' Boa thought angrily.

 

Days past by as Yunho been avoiding Boa ever since that incident. It was the day before the concert and Onew was back and in their math class again.

 

'Dammit!' Yuri thought angrily, as Onew smirked at her before taking his seat.

 

"Your mine!" He hissed quietly.

 

Hearing what Onew said to Yuri, Junsu turned to glared at him. Taeyeon had told him the story of how Onew had tried to Yuri so Junsu was being very protective of his lady friend.

 

Yunho had to give Junsu props on the growl. Tonight, Yuri would sleep over at Yunho's house and tomorrow, Jahoon, Insun, herself and Yunho were going to drive to the stadium.

 

"So Yul, you are going with Jong Oppa to the Christmas dance?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yeah. Jae Oppa asked but Fany likes him." Yuri winked at Tiffany who blushed.

 

"So sweet." Taeyeon laughed.

 

Junsu turned to looked at Taeyeon in the eye and said, "Tae."

 

"No!" Taeyeon growled. Junsu, for once, looked genuinely hurt. Shocked, Yuri turned to looked at Taeyeon, "What was that for? He was going to ask you to go to the dance with him Tae." Yuri gestured to Junsu who was walking away.

 

Taeyeon's eyes widened, "What?"

 

"Go!" Tiffany and Yuri screamed, as she ran after him.

 

"Girls." Tiffany and Yuri giggled.

 

That night, Mrs. Kwon drove Yuri to Yunho's house. Not wanting to uses her real car since people would get the plate number, she decided to used a rental car.

 

"We will see you tomorrow." Hyukjun said.

 

"Bye mom. Hyukjun." And with that, Yuri ran inside.

 

Tomorrow was finally the show and her seventeenth birthday.

 

Early the next morning, Yunho and Jahoon had left for the stadium while Yuri got herself ready. She was wearing a black classic crew neckline plain roll sleeve crop top and a black jersey high waisted skater skirt. Since Yunho and her was going to be the only one singing, Yunho had matching set of clothes which consists of a black short sleeve striped button-down shirt and black levi's slim jeans.

 

To keep her identity hidden, she had put her hair up in a messy bun, leaving some curly locks out and had a black bandana tied around .

 

Yuri's headset mike would be locked to her ear and the mike would be in front of and the bandana, covering the mouth and the mike piece so Yuri's voice will be clear instead of muffled as if she were singing with the mike outside of her bandana.

 

Once everyone in the Jung masion was ready, Mr. and Mrs. Jung, Insun and Yuri drove to the stadium.

 

Upon arriving at the stadium, they found out that the people who came to attend the concert had already filled up all the seats.

 

'Wow.' She thought, as Insun and herself ran backstage.

 

"Ready?" Yunho asked, as Yuri rushed in.

 

"Yeah."

 

Yunho handed her the headset and Insun hugged them both for good luck.

 

Jahoon nodded, "I'm announcing you two in."

 

Yuri and Yunho nodded as they got ready at the entrance of the stage. Yuri clicked her mike on, as did Yunho, "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Yunho and his princess!" Jahoon roared, as Yuri and Yunho rushed out with their mikes on.

 

"Hello everybody!" Yunho screamed, as Yuri waved to everybody.

 

The crowed started cheering and yelling and screaming and laughing and well, just about enjoying.

 

"Welcome to the U KNOW Y concert and today, do we have a show up for you. We will be singing the entire U KNOW Y CD, plus some extra songs that you guys have requested at the official Yunho website." Yunho grinned as he spoke into his headset.

 

"So sit back or in your cases, stand up and enjoy!" Yuri screamed, as everybody started cheering more loudly. The lights dimmed as the band members, Kyunghee, Sangmi, Hanbin and Hanjae and Jahoon got to their instruments.

 

"The first song is my boo." Yuri said, as the music started.

 

'There's always that one person
That will always have your heart
You never see it coming
Cause you're blinded from the start
Know that you're that one for me
It's clear for everyone to see
Ooh baby ooh you'll always be my boo

I don't know bout you all
But I know about us and uh
It's the only way
We know how to rock
I don't know bout you all
But I know about us and uh
It's the only way
We know how to rock

Do you remember girl
I was the one who gave you your first kiss
Cause I remember girl
I was the one who said put your lips like this
Even before all the fame and
People screaming your name
Girl I was there when you were my baby

It started when we were younger
You were mine my boo
Now another brother's taken over
But its still in your eyes my boo
Even though we used to argue it's alright
I know we haven't seen each other
In awhile but you will always be my boo

I was in love with you when we were younger
You were mine my boo
And I see it from time to time
I still feel like my boo
And I can see it no matter
How I try to hide my boo
Even though there's another man who's in my life
You will always be my boo

Yes I remember boy
Cause after we kissed
I could only think about your lips
Yes I remember boy
The moment I knew you were the one
I could spend my life with
Even before all the fame
And people screaming your name
I was there and you were my baby

It started when we were younger
You were mine my boo
Now another brother's taken over
But its still in your eyes my boo
Even though we used to argue it's alright
I know we haven't seen each other
In awhile but you will always be my boo

I was in love with you when we were younger
You were mine my boo
And I see it from time to time
I still feel like my boo
And I can see it no matter
How I try to hide my boo
Even though there's another man who's in my life
You will always be my boo

My oh, My oh, My oh, My oh, My Boo

My oh, My oh, My oh, My oh, My Boo

It started when we were younger
You were mine my boo
Now another brother's taken over
But its still in your eyes my boo
Even though we used to argue it's alright
I know we haven't seen each other
In awhile but you will always be my boo

I don't know bout you all
But I know about us and uh
It's the only way
We know how to rock
I don't know bout you all
But I know about us and uh
It's the only way
We know how to rock'

 

"Princess, that was beautiful." Yunho grinned.

 

"Oh please, it was all Hanbin Oppa and Hanjae Oppa. They play their instruments so perfectly." Yuri grinned as the twins bowed.

 

"Oh, hurt me princess." Yunho said, as he put his hand over his heart.

 

"Isn't that what I live for?"

 

"She's evil. Anyway, how would you guys like the song need you now?"

 

The crowed cheered again.

 

"Then hit it Jahoon Oppa!" Yuri roared, as the music began.

 

'Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone cause,
I can't fight it anymore.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.

It's a quarter after one.
I'm all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call, but I lost all control
And I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without,
I just need you now.

Another shot of whiskey,
Can't stop looking at the door.
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.

It's a quarter after one.
I'm a little drunk and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call, but I lost all control
And I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without,
I just need you now.

(Whoa Whoa)

Yes I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.

It's a quarter after one.
I'm all alone and I need you now.
And I said I wouldn't call,
But I'm a little drunk and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without,
I just need you now.
I just need you now.
Oh baby I need you now.'

 

Everybody clapped as Yuri took in a deep breath once the song finished.

 

"Tired yet princess?" Yunho grinned.

 

"Oh, you are waiting for that, aren't you?" Yuri scoffed.

 

"Alright then. I will do my solo next. You go take a drink of water." Yunho teased.

 

"No, I will do my solo."

 

"No, it's alright princess."

 

"Who wants Yunho Oppa's solo?" Yuri asked, looking at the audience, making everybody cheered.

 

"Who wants princess?" Yunho asked, making everybody cheered louder.

 

Yuri smirked, "Guess I win Oppa."

 

"Fine. I will go backstage then." And with that, Yunho left.

 

Yuri laughed, "Here's my solo, Bling star."

 

'To me, you’re a miracle, a gem-like
love that dazzles like the warm sun
Like sweet cream,
you always fill my heart
To me, you’re a miracle

When I’m struggling, when I’m
lonely You always protected me
The darker the night,
the more you shine for me
You’re my bling star

Again today, I dream,
I walk my path
I will shine like that star
You are my bling star,
I am your bling star
For our dreams

To me, you’re a miracle
Like a dancing butterfly,
it’s a beautiful world
Like the dreaming wind,
like the dreaming sky
To me, you are love

When I’m struggling, when I’m
lonely You always protected me
The darker the night,
the more you shine for me
You’re my bling star

Again today, I dream,
I walk my path
I will shine like that star
You are my bling star,
I am your bling star
For our dreams

You are my bling star,
I am your bling star
For our dreams'

 

"Yay princess!" A bunch of girls screamed, when Yuri finished.

 

"Now, aren't I a much more better singer then the pathetic Yunho?" Yuri winked.

 

Yunho walked out, frowning at Yuri, "Oh, hardly princess."

 

"Really? Without me, you wouldn't have the U KNOW Y CD. It's an entire duet of you and me, Oppa."

 

"I would have hired somebody else."

 

"Then where's the fun in that? I remember a time we had an ice cream fight when recording one of our duet songs." Yunho chuckled, "Ah yes, I remember that, too."

 

"See? And if it was some other girl, it wouldn't have been so much fun, eh?"

 

"She's too smart for her own good."

 

"That's why you love me." Yuri giggled.

 

"Of course." Yunho grinned.

 

"Alright. Now, Yunho Oppa's solo." Yuri grinned as she left the stage.

 

"Get ready." Yunho grinned, "For burning down."

 

'You got so high baby, burning down, hey listen

Breaking up, breaking up by desire. I want you to feel this mellow crazy love
Those amorous eyes of you. Who has a twisted attitude? You’re breaking me down, yeah

Why am I not good enough for you? Tell me. I can’t stay cool. I can’t breath
These are handcuffs to me. Can’t say no! I’m gonna burn out and disappear

Baby, we’ve got something better, baby we got love
Baby, we’ve got something better because we got love
Girl, diggin’ on you, fire. Diggin’ on you, burn up, burning down. Burn up, burning down.
Girl, diggin’ on you, fire. Diggin’ on you, burn up, burning down. Burn up, burning down.

Get me on, get me on. I am so sick. Why don’t you go against the rules and off the rails
Tenderness is not what I want from you. Be an animal that acts on instinct, yeah oh

Baby, we’ve got something better, baby we got love
Baby, we’ve got something better because we got love
Girl, diggin’ on you, fire. Diggin’ on you, burn up, burning down. Burn up, burning down.
Girl, diggin’ on you, fire. Diggin’ on you, burn up, burning down. Burn up, burning down.

Burning down crazy love (baby girl, burning down crazy love)
Burning down crazy love (because I need you, yes I need you baby)
Burning down crazy love (baby girl, burning down crazy love)
Burning down crazy love (ooh yeah)
Baby, do it, oh oh baby, do it oh oh

I couldn’t bear it and opened it, back draft
Incomplete combustion caused regurgitation and burn-away
My heart in ruins after the fire keeps calling you.
I’m trembling with anxiety and jealousy in the hell, where you drop down a spider’s thread
When I say 'Help', the thread disappears, which further makes me wanna see you, wanna see you, wanna see you.

Girl, diggin’ on you, fire. Diggin’ on you, burn up, burning down. Burn up, burning down.
Girl, diggin’ on you, fire. Diggin’ on you, burn up, burning down. Burn up, burning down.
Burning down crazy love, burning down crazy love (baby girl, burning down crazy love)
Burning down crazy love (Nobody but you, my baby)
Burning down crazy love (Because we got love, oh baby) burn away, burn away, yeah'

 

Yuri walked out, eyeing Yunho, "Since when did you ever go to a club without me Oppa?"

 

Yunho chuckled, "Babe, it's only a song."

 

"Yeah I know, but what the hell inspired you for that song Oppa?"

 

"When I saw you dancing 1, 2 step."

 

"You watch me dance?" Yuri raised a brow, making the crowd laughed.

 

"Well, it's kinda hard not too. You basically live at my house."

 

"See what he does to me? Now, he's saying that I can't go over anymore." Yuri said, facing the audience, making everybody screamed 'Booed'.

 

"See, even they agree with me." Yuri smirked.

 

"You are evil." Yunho laughed.

 

"Aside from that, what song do we have next?"

 

Yunho looked at the crowd, "How about beautiful?"

 

Everybody clapped as Yuri and Yunho took their dancing position. This was one song that they choreographed and it was a pretty good dance.

 

'Ah ah you're beautiful
Ah ah you're beautiful

Hop on the back of my bike
Let the good the wind blow through your hair
With a a-- like that, and a smile so bright
Oh you're killing me, you know it ain't fair

Ride on through the middle of the night
Let moonlight kiss your skin
When you dance like that, your jeans so tight
Oh you're killing me, baby do it again

You're beautiful, and your mind is f-cking beautiful
And I can't pretend that that doesn't mean a thing to me, to me, yeah
You're beautiful, good lord, you're f-cking beautiful
And I can't pretend that that doesn't mean a thing to me, to me, yeah

I like when you run red lights, don't stop till you thrill me, oh how you thrill me
Always in control, how you do it I don't know
But I don't care, take me anywhere,

Cause it's beautiful, ooh you make me feel undressable
And I can't pretend that that doesn't mean a thing to me, to me, ohh yeah
You're beautiful, and your mind is f-cking beautiful
And I can't pretend that that doesn't mean a thing to me, to me, yeah
You're beautiful, good lord, you're f-cking beautiful
And I can't pretend that that doesn't mean a thing to me, to me, yeah

Ah ah you're beautiful
Ah ah you're beautiful

You don’t know what you’re doing darling
Hop on back my bike darling
Don’t you worry darling'

 

Everybody clapped and jumped around when Yuri and Yunho finished singing.

 

"Alright, last song before intermission number one!" Yuri screamed.

 

Everybody booed hearing intermission.

 

"We will be back." Yunho amended.

 

"Time for Lucky."

 

'Do you hear me, I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through the trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh'

 

"Yay!" Everybody cheered manically, as the two finished singing.

 

"We rock." Yuri grinned.

 

"Props to our band." Yunho said, as everybody applauded for Jahoon, Kyunghee, Hanbin, Hanjae and Sangmi, "Time for our intermission. Be back in half an hour folks." Yuri grinned as everybody started exiting the stadium for food.

 

Yunho and Yuri turned off their headsets and exited the stage. Yunho proposed they get a snack and go for a walk before talking with their family.

 

"That was fun!" Yuri squealed.

 

"Now, wasn't it?"

 

"We should do concerts more often."

 

"Oh, dream on. You know how hard it is?"

 

"Yeah, so?"

 

Yunho laughed as they walked into the corridor and there they saw...

 

"Boa." Yunho breathed.