Until Love Happened

Until Love Happened

 

For making you guys wait so long for me to update again, i will try to do a triple update today

 


 

Chapter 19

 

Today was the day to get Onew. Yunho didn't have the dream again, so he didn't know if Yuri had said yes or no. Looking down at Yuri, he found her head resting against his chest while his arm was wrapped around her waist securely. He smiled, a blush rising to his face.

 

'She's so beautiful.' He thought, as he nuzzled her neck.

 

"Ugh." She groaned.

 

"Get up." He said.

 

"Eight more minutes Hani." Yuri mumbled.

 

"I'm not Hani and you don't have eight minutes. We overslept so much yesterday and we need to get up in time for operation, get Onew."

 

Yuri instantly got up, "Oh yeah."

 

"Get ready since everything begins at noon." Yunho said, as he got up. Yuri got up also, got her stuff, put on her army green lightweight cotton hooded jacket and ran to the main cabin. Yunho got his stuff and followed her shortly after.

 

"Tae, I will beat you." Yuri teased.

 

"No tripping this time!" Taeyeon growled, as the two girls started racing down the hill, "Bets on Taeyeon this time." Yunho said.

 

"No, Yuri's a good skier without cheating." Junsu said, as he watched his two close friends ski down the hill.

 

"Yul won and Tae just fell on a rock." Tiffany laughed as they all started skiing down the hill until...

 

"Holy ! Yuri!" Junsu roared. Taeyeon got up just in time to see Onew dragged Yuri deep into the forest that surrounded the resort.

 

"Oh no, he didn't!" Jaejoong roared, as he, Yunho and Junsu all followed Onew into the forest.

 

"If he touches her, that er will die tonight!" Jaejoong roared. Yunho noticed that Jaejoong was protective of Yuri, just like how Junsu is.

 

'I guess she's like a sister to both of them.' He thought, as they followed the muffled screams and ski tracks.

 

"Jae, you keep lookout. We will go in deeper." Junsu said.

 

"Why don't I just go get a teacher?" Jaejoong asked.

 

"And draw more attention?! Onew probably wants to keep this personal!" Yunho growled, 'And so do I.' He added mentally. They found Onew by a tree with Yuri in his arms with a frightened look.

 

"What kind of idiot are you? Did you want us to see you take her?" Yunho asked.

 

"Yes, in fact, I did. I want you to tell me that she is mine and you will never, ever protect her against me." Onew smirked.

 

"And then the world knows." Junsu grinned.

 

"Know? Know what? What are you guys talking about?" Onew's smirk faltered as a frown dawned on his features, "We were planning on telling everybody that Yul is princess this winter fest. but...well..." Yunho trailed off.

 

"Well what?" Onew asked.

 

"Point our toes, keep your stomach in, jump higher Onew." Junsu said in a high pitched voice.

 

Onew's eyes widened, "Where the ...?!"

 

"After you tried to Yul, I got cameras installed everywhere you went. I never knew you were such a beautiful ballet dancer Onew." Yunho laughed.

 

"Say what?"

 

"Let Yuri go and we won't post this." Junsu took out a small cassette from his pocket, "On the internet."

 

"Or sell it on eBay." Yunho added.

 

Onew instantly let go of Yuri who ran towards Yunho, "Fine, bastard!" Onew growled.

 

"And you will never, ever threathened Yul again." Yunho said.

 

"I will reveal her identity, just you wait." Onew laughed as he left the three. Just as he was about to disappeared, he turned around and said, "You are still my damn date Yul."

 

"Can't get anybody else?" Junsu teased, as Onew disappeared into the forest.

 

"Can I go back to our cabin?" Yuri asked softly.

 

"Sure. Junsu, tell the others that we want the rest of the day to ourselves." Yunho said.

 

"Are you really going to tell everybody about her?" Junsu whispered.

 

"Yeah, but not now."

 

As the two sat on the bed with Yuri sitting on Yunho's lap and him hugging her from behind, they watch as the sun went down.

 

"That was scary."

 

"But he's off your back for now." Yunho murmured softly.

 

"I hope your right." Yuri sighed.

 

"He won't get you Yul, not with me around." Yunho said tenderly, as he caressed her hair gently.

 

"Promise?"

 

"I promise." He said softly, as he leaned in to kissed her neck. Yuri moved her neck to the side for more access, making Yunho slobbered her neck, giving herself and himself much of the pleasure they needed. After what seemed like enternity, the foghorn blew, meaning lights out.

 

"Night Yunnie Oppa."

 

"Night princess."

 

Yuri woke up the next day, shivering. She sneezed a few times before turning to find that Yunho wasn't beside her anymore. Groaning, she got up and took out her cell phone. It hadn't been working at all for the past few days.

 

'I have to call mom soon.' Yuri thought, sneezing again. Shivering a bit, she pulled the comforter up to her chin and looked at her wrist watch to see that it read nine right now. The foghorn was had blew an hour ago so Yunho probably left to do something.

 

"Damn him." Yuri sneezed, as she rubbed her nose, 'How did I get a cold?' She thought, then it dawned on her.

 

She took a quick shower yesterday but didn't dry her hair.

 

'Stupid me!' She thought. A few minutes later, Yunho came into the room.

 

"Morning." He said.

 

"Morn..." Yuri sneezed.

 

"Oh, a cold?" He said, frowning.

 

"Yeb." Yuri said, her stuffy nose making it hard to talk.

 

"Do you want to sleep all day today?" He asked worriedly.

 

"Yeb." Yuri nodded.

 

"Alright, I will go get you some hot chocolate and then tell the others your sick and not to bug you."

 

"Banks." Yuri sniffled.

 

"Banks? Oh, you mean thanks."

 

"Shut ub." Yuri glared at him before snuggling in the comforter. Yunho chuckled as he left to get her some hot chocolate.

 

The others greeted Yunho as he reentered the main cabin, "Where's Yul?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Down and done with a cold. I'm getting her some hot chocolate and I don't want any of you to bug her okay?"

 

"Yes, sir." They all saluted him.

 

Yunho took the cup back to the cabin to find that Yuri had fallen asleep. Chuckling slightly, he put the cup beside her on the nightstand. Since it was in a cup warmer, it would stay warm for a long time. Before leaving, he leaned down, giving Yuri a kiss on the cheek.

 

*Dream*

 

Yunho waited for his bride to come out. The wedding bells rang, the bridal music began and a wondrous white goddess stepped out from behind the doors.

 

Yunho felt his chin go wet, making Junsu chuckled. Since Yunho was in his own world, Junsu decided to shut his mouth for him. Seeing the two, Taeyeon couldn't help but smiled.

 

'My wedding.' He thought, as he stared at his bride.

 

Yunho forgot everything as soon as his bride arrived. He even forgot when the priest spoke, when he said his vows, he didn't know. All he knew was her beauty.

 

"Do you, Jung Yunho, take Kwon Yuri to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

 

"I do."

 

"Do you, Kwon Yuri, take Jung Yunho to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

 

"I do." Yuri said, as she stared into Yunho's eyes.

 

*End of dream*

 

Yuri instantly woke up, sweating 'What was all that about?'

 

Yuri woke up feeling a hundred times better. Sitting up in bed, she stretched out her arms before seeing Yunho standing beside the door with a solemn look on his face.

 

"What's wrong?" Yuri asked, with a raspy voice.

 

"We are snowed in."